Home
@sswipe...

Fred Phelps, Founder of Westboro Baptist Church, Dead

I'll settle for pissing on his grave.
God would never punish America because of homosexuality.
Originally Posted by ingwe

This plus a million!
Originally Posted by Steve

The best news in weeks.

What a hateful human. really not even worthy of a thread here, but there it is. wink

I'll bet a Pepsi he ain't welcome in heaven.
Hell's population just increased by one.

Harrumph !!!
Hope his passing was slow, agonizing and terrifying.
I say line the last mile of the funeral route with placards of condolence, love, tolerance, and forgiveness.
I'm with Utah.
I like to see a bunch of homos in rainbow crap playing "YMCA" and "It's Raining Men" as loud as possible while jumping around like the fairies they are protesting this dumbarses funeral!
Originally Posted by utah708
I say line the last mile of the funeral route with placards of condolence, love, tolerance, and forgiveness.

You're a better man than me.

I say open the casket and let deceased veteran family members whose funerals WBC was at, the opportunity to punch Fred in the face.
I wish him luck. He is going to need it.
10,000 vets and family members should show up to piss on his casket
I think the phrase I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire fits here
Kind of ironic that those who sacrificed their own individual freedoms, to ensure his, were the object of his venom.

What a loser....good riddance.

My parents taught me if I didn't have something good to say about somebody, to not say anything. Well, Fred is dead: GOOD.
There will be a line, a long line.
I'm hoping he saw his maker just before he saw his punishment!
Fred was a good example - - - of how ugly self righteousness can be.
I joined the Patriot Guard Riders specificly to stand against them. I have stood as a shield and will do it again in a heart beat if needed. I thought it was hypocritical for the family to request that no one would protest his funeral.

He was evil but look at it logicly. If we were to protest at his funeral or whiz on his grave we have stooped to his level and evil has won.

Jesus forgives. I think He would forgive & love on the family. When someone (family) in this state of affairs receives forgiveness & kindness it touches their life and they are less likely to keep going on.
He was a piece of garbage!
He is a dead man that was mentally ill. May God have mercy on his soul,,,,,,,afterwards.
I believe that Fred Phelp's venomous hatred he had for gays was his way of covering up a very dark side of him that was so flamingly homo it would have made RuPaul look straight. Lots of skeletons in that guys closet. Piss on him & the ride he rode in on.

This and a deuce on his stone.
I say we dump him inside his so-called "church" and give him and it a Viking funeral.
I really should fire up the manure spreader, like to cover those in attendance with 5 ton cow chittt.

Gunner
To steal a line from the Poobah.........may he smoke a greasy turd in hell for eternity.....
Originally Posted by wildbill59

This and a deuce on his stone.

That would be a Cleveland steamer.
I think the man deserves what he gave to others. But, I personally would not lower myself to his level.
there's money to be made here.
Putting together bus tour groups to go to this cretins grave for a whizzing salute.
I'd bet there's thousands of vets who would go.

Jim
On the news this morning it said Phelp's family had announced there would be no funeral held for him.

Must be afraid of a protest. I say bury this old bastard face down so he can see where he is going and forget his hateful old ass.
He defiantly didn't show the love of Jesus. But he is dead now and if he was mental or evil God has ready for him whatever he deserves. I have nothing to say about it other than he was very wrong for doing what he did.
Another drop of chlorine in the human gene pool.
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307
I believe that Fred Phelp's venomous hatred he had for gays was his way of covering up a very dark side of him that was so flamingly homo it would have made RuPaul look straight. Lots of skeletons in that guys closet. Piss on him & the ride he rode in on.

This....
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I say bury this old bastard face down so he can see where he is going and forget his hateful old ass.

Yep,,,, the fact that he's dead is good enough for me.
He's gotten his spanking by now...
I don't care enough, or hate the old rat bastard enough to protest his funeral. I am just glad he is gone.

The efforts of hate directed at him now would be better served to be converted to acts of kindness towards the families of U.S. servicemen that have given their lives in service to our country. The good that would do, would far outweigh any bad that old fart did while walking around.
DuffleBlog nails it.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/03/fred-phelps-funeral/#!AMIMX

Originally Posted by WyoJoe

He was evil but look at it logicly. If we were to protest at his funeral or whiz on his grave we have stooped to his level and evil has won.

Bingo. And that is the only reason.

Or dig up the SOB then piss on him mad
I stood between them and veteran's family at many a funeral with PGR brothers and sisters, the fact that he is gone is good enough for me. The less said about him, the better.
© 24hourcampfire