Home
Posted By: rahtreelimbs Ford Fusion Opinions??? - 03/23/14
Anyone here have a Ford Fusion???

If so..........what is the opinion???
Posted By: UncleJesse Re: Ford Fusion Opinions??? - 03/23/14
Wife has a 2011 fusion. When we purchased a year and a half ago it was the best choice for the money we paid. It has been trouble free thus far.
If i had a choice to redo the purchase, i would got the v6. Never knew what "more refined" meant until we drove the 4 for 3 months or so.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Ford Fusion Opinions??? - 03/23/14
Had one as a rental car for 3 weeks. It was pretty gutless as u remember , likely 4 cylinder. Overall liked it.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Ford Fusion Opinions??? - 03/23/14
Worked at a Ford dealership for a few years when they came out. I'd have no qualms recommending them, saw very few issue's with them. Only problems we ever really saw was with some of the fancy gizmo's regarding the bluetooth and such, mechanically it seemed to be excellent.
Bought one in June of 2011. It's my wife's commuter car. She should have about 50,000 miles on it come June of this year. No mechanical problems so far. However, she drives 25 miles of interstate one way each day and after driving an escape for 10 years doesn't like how low she sits in it. No problems with the Bluetooth, satellite radio, etc. Except for the seat height issue I would given an unqualified recommendation. Note: she and I are both about 5'5" and fit fine, but if I was 6' (sigh) I would make sure I 'fit' into it.
© 24hourcampfire