Home
[Video] A few liberty activists dropped in on a gun rights haters� rally on a nice Sunday afternoon. On March 9, 2014, Team 26 bicycle riders stopped at Buckingham, PA near Philadelphia. An organizer followed him around calling him a parasite.
Guns For Liberties

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
Ah yes, the tolerance of the left. Much to admire, no?
An organizer followed him around calling him a parasite.

Kudos to that fella for his effort.
What was interesting was how all those brain dead bliss ninnies just handed the patriot's handout information sheet to the fat leftist woman instead of even reading any of the information contrary to the neo-lib progressive party line.

Those bliss ninnies will be the first to walk into the gas ovens without any resistance whatsoever.

L.W.
Hi all, I'm the notorious parasite in the video. Thanks for covering my adventure, Guns4Liberty.

Please take a look at my blog post for more on the incident:

PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance
http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/03/pa-gun-rights-haters-show-their.html
Darren, thank you for doing that, and I'm sorry you were so poorly treated. I'm not really a huge fan of PA and its denizens, because there are far too many like that red-headed cow who harrassed you.
Darren-Welcome to the Fire. Are you on the Pa. Firearms Owners website?

Take a Knee, yeah we have our share of idiots but there are plenty of good folk here too. Probably just like your state.

Dale
Originally Posted by Dale K

Take a Knee, yeah we have our share of idiots but there are plenty of good folk here too. Probably just like your state.

Dale

I know, my in-laws live in the ABE area. I worked for a survey crew all over eastern PA for almost a year in the 80's. Good folks out in the boonies like most places. Turds in town, like Atlanta, or B'ham, or Charlotte.
I guess the woman was too dense to get the irony of her threatening to call the cops on him for doing what she did to him.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
I guess the woman was too dense to get the irony of her threatening to call the cops on him for doing what she did to him.

I don't think the woman really gets much at all.

Welcome to th he fire Darren, Thanks for working the front line.
I probably shouldn't do that. I think I'd have popped that bitch. She reminded me of Rosy O'DonutHole.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I probably shouldn't do that. I think I'd have popped that bitch. She reminded me of Rosy O'DonutHole.

I've never struck a woman and don't intend to but I'd like to hose her right in the face with one of those crew-served size bear sprayers and watch her puke.
[
Those bliss ninnies will be the first to walk into the gas ovens without any resistance whatsoever.

L.W. [/quote]

No they won't. They will turn us in first. Our families will go into the camps before theirs. They will be "shocked" and "horrified" and will wring their hands at the inhumanity. They will cluck things like,"If only they had listened sooner. Maybe we could've prevented this." Then they will sigh, tell themselves that they tried to save us and go home safe and sound.

Until it is their turn in the ovens.
They'll drag my a$$ to the ovens over a pile of spent cases.

Mark
Originally Posted by darrenlobo
Hi all, I'm the notorious parasite in the video. Thanks for covering my adventure, Guns4Liberty.

Please take a look at my blog post for more on the incident:

PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance
http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/03/pa-gun-rights-haters-show-their.html

Darren, that's a clear cur case of Harrassment. Have the fat beothj arrested.
...fat Kun t is used to nagging someone into submission. Good on you Darren.
i like how she couldn't come up with a reasonable argument. she just resorted to name calling. and not even relevant name calling. she'll be the first one to complain when the cops don't get to her house in time to help her too.
That "lady" is a loser.
Darren, thanks for doing the work in the trenches. Nice job exposing our non-thinkers in society.
Welcome to the Fire and you are gutsy.
Originally Posted by Dale K

Thanks, Dale. Yes, I sure am http://forum.pafoa.org/members/47278-darrenlobo/
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
© 24hourcampfire