Home
Posted By: Steelhead Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Is a miserable son of a bitch. I just watched my FIL fight it for 8 days until he flat lined with my his daughters and mother around him.

His mother is 85 and it this was the last of her 5 children to die. To watch my wife, her sister and their grandmother have to make decisions was miserable.

Viewing tonight and tomorrow morning followed by mass and then a full on Irish drinking wake.

My tip from all of this is whilst it's great to have a living will it does NO good if no one knows where the living will is kept.

I've never been so proud of anyone as I have been of my wife through all of this. She made the tough decisions that her sister couldn't/wouldn't make.

Posted By: efw Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Very sorry to hear of your wife's loss Scott. Sounds like you have an awesome woman there!
Posted By: 7x57STEVE Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott,
Condolences to your wife and her family.

And I will miss your FIL anecdotes a lot.

Steve
Posted By: pahick Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear Scott. Prayers for you and your family.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry for you and your wife's loss...

Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE
And I will miss your FIL anecdotes a lot.

Indeed, got lots of humor out of your FIL posts...

The Living Will tips is a good one. After losing my Gma recently, I'd also add that folks should make a regular will NOW and make sure it's up to date and legal. It saves the living family members lots of angst in times of grief...
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14

Sorry to hear to about this, Scott.

My wife knows where my living will is, and my siblings are all on board.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry for your family's loss Scott.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Is a miserable son of a bitch.

It is, and one close relative has to take charge and make the tough decisions. Sometimes that causes hard feelings with other family members. It's what the patient deserves though.

Best to all of you.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
sorry for your loss.
Posted By: mudhen Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Very sorry to hear this. Kudos for your wife for taking the lead and the heat. Condolences to you and all the family.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Scott.

Excellent advice about the living will.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Originally Posted by efw
Very sorry to hear of your wife's loss Scott. Sounds like you have an awesome woman there!
Ditto..

Posted By: oulufinn Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Tough deal, no doubt. Hope the family stuff smooths out. These things really bring out the worst in many when the tough/right decisions are made. Best of luck.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
My brother died of a stroke a few years ago. He had never married or had kids. He'd preached about wills and living wills to all of us but we could never find one that he'd made himself. I found a DIY will program loaded on his computer but it wasn't used. Our mother is still living and was his sole, uncontested heir so things were greatly simplified. She was in her 90's and left it to my sister and I to decide to pull the plug. It was an easy decision as he'd told us both before that that's what he wanted.

Our situation was FAR easier than most of them. Do your family a huge favor and do the paperwork in advance.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott,
My condolences to you and your wife.
Posted By: NMLady Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott, condolences to your family.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
hate to hear it Scott I was counting on that ole boy to ruffle your feathers for a good while and thus entertain us with your stories relating those adventures to us.

wish the best for the surviving family

life is a funny gig, pretty cool to see you express the admiration for your wife, often it's the tough sledding in life that truly bonds us with one another.
Posted By: Huntr Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Praying for you and your family...
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott;
Please accept condolences and know your family and those left behind are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dwayne
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
God bless her grandmother too, she said that Danny (her son, my wife's dad) wouldn't want to be like this.

Wife had it out with her sister when she couldn't/wouldn't make a decision and my wife told her 'No decision is a decision so I am giving the orders to the doctor'.

Seems the sister wanted to hold out for him waking up for just a minute and her to be able to say goodbye to him. I understand that, but I too had to tell her 'It's not about you'

I'm just happy to know that my wife will be able to pull the plug on me when the time comes, maybe even sooner....
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear this news. Prayers on the way.
Posted By: tzone Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear of this for you and your family Scott. Godspeed.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
It's never fun watching a loved one die, but some ways are more painful than others.

Condolences to you, your wife, and her family.

Posted By: 280shooter Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
My condolences to you and your family. Glad to hear that she took charge.
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear this Scott.

About ten years back my wife and I went to a county fair. By about noon she had a headache. We went home and she laid down for a nap. An hour or so later she got up and I took one look at her and hustled her into the car and to an ER just a mile and a half away. By the time I got her inside the building her she was so deep in shock they had to do a cut down to get a line in. With a couple doctors, me squeezing a bag of fluids in and a nurse on another bag, we got her stable. Two days in ICU and a day on the ward and I got her back. I was lucky. Sepsis can kill you so fast it's unreal, and the outcome far too often follows the route your FIL went. I've been trained. I live really close to a good ER. I still came within a blink. Don't let them beat themselves up. Just a tiny count of minutes and I'd have lost her. Just waiting for an ambulance would have killed her.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Very sorry to hear of your father in laws passing, please give your wife a big hug and extend my condolences.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
BTDT Scott two years ago. I will lift a glass tonight. Take good care of your Wife sir. Sorry for the loss.
Posted By: temmi Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Very Sorry for your loss

Tom
Posted By: MCT3 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Condolences Scott. My mom was admitted to the ICU last weekend in septic shock. She spent 3 days on respiratory support but seems to be finally turning the corner....we'll see. It's been a miserable experience. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Posted By: waterbug Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
I'm very sorry to hear about this Scott. Septic shock is terrible. Condolences to all the family. You are truly fortunate to have such a strong woman in your life.
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
The big problem with a living will is if the whole family isn't on board. The other is if you can't produce it. I've dealt too many times with situations where the will isn't around and/or the family isn't in step with the dying person's wishes. You've got a good woman there, Scott. Peace be with the family.
Posted By: MColeman Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott,
My condolences to you all.
Posted By: SKane Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Is a miserable son of a bitch. I just watched my FIL fight it for 8 days until he flat lined with my his daughters and mother around him.

His mother is 85 and it this was the last of her 5 children to die. To watch my wife, her sister and their grandmother have to make decisions was miserable.

Viewing tonight and tomorrow morning followed by mass and then a full on Irish drinking wake.

My tip from all of this is whilst it's great to have a living will it does NO good if no one knows where the living will is kept.

I've never been so proud of anyone as I have been of my wife through all of this. She made the tough decisions that her sister couldn't/wouldn't make.

Scott,
These sorts of things truly give insight into a person's true mettle. Sounds like you've got a great wife and you should indeed be proud of her.

You and your family have my condolences.

Posted By: pumpgun Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry for your loss Scott. Prayers for you and yours.

There always seems to be a sibling that can not make up their mind. My 2 sisters were useless, ended up being me and my younger brother that had to make the call.

tom
Posted By: Scotty Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
My condolences to your wife. I will miss the stories of your father in law.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
My condolences, Scott, and prayers to your wife and her family. Never easy losing a loved one, especially when it's not quick.

Take care of them, they need you. Take care of yourself too.
Posted By: wink_man Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
My condolences to you and your family on your loss. Prayers sent.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14

I'm just happy to know that my wife will be able to pull the plug on me when the time comes, maybe even sooner....

Sorry you guys had to go through this. On the other hand, it's always good to know who you can count on. Tough way to find out.

On the lighter side, if the wife isn't sure when it's your turn, I get the impression there are some volunteers around here eager to assist.

Posted By: Kimber7man Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott,

My condolences to you, your wife, and her family. Sudden deaths are just as tough as long battles with cancer.

A friend of mine just told us two weeks ago that he had pancreatic cancer and the docs gave him 1 year worst case, 3 years best case. He died last night leaving his wife and their 10 yr old daughter.

Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Your wife sounds a lot like mine, i've watched her deal with the deaths of 2 brothers, a sister and her dad the past 11 years.

It's truly a tough thing to watch a loved one passing but it sounds like your wife held it together quite well.

Our sincere condolences to you, your wife and her family.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Condolences Scott.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry for your loss...prayers sent!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Condolences to your wife, her family, and you Scott.
He will be missed, the things he would say or do, were entertaining to read here.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Thoughts and prayers for all those touched by his passing.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry Scott,condolences to you,Jen and here family
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14

Very sorry to hear, Steelhead. Prayers sent for you and the family.
Posted By: Lonny Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Scott, First off, condolences to you and your wife. Tough deal to go through.

My wife went through this with her dad several years ago and her brother just a few months ago. My wife had to make some of the hardest decisions, before and after, so I feel for your wife. But I'm glad to hear she made the RIGHT decisions.

Hang in there both of ya. In the coming months there will still be some tough days, but be reassured that she indeed made the right decisions.
Posted By: BWalker Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
I watched my newborn daughter battle it for a week. She made it through, but it was rough on all parties involved.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear this, wife sounds like a keeper.
But you knew that.
Posted By: TopCat Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Your wife had you by her side.

My condolences to you and your family.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear about your family's loss.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
my prayers for your family.
Posted By: crittergetter Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Prayers to the family,went thru the same thing Feb. 28th my wifes father passed.She did everything for him from Feb. 4th until he passed.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
The departed is the same one you loathed and clowned and derided at every opportunity here, yes?

Sorry for your wife's loss just the same.
Posted By: thismortalcoil Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14

Killed my mother took 10 days, was horrible way for a person to go. My condolences to you and your family.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Condolences to all, sorry to hear this.

Jeff
Posted By: Powerguy Re: Septic Shock - 04/04/14
Sorry to hear this Scott, condolences to you and your wife
Posted By: RickcNY Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
My condolences and prayers for your family's loss
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
The departed is the same one you loathed and clowned and derided at every opportunity here, yes?

He wasn't a chink bitch at least.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14

Always a class act. I wonder how many coasties came close to puttin' a pipe wrench to your skull and tossin you into the drink?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
You and your inlaws have my condolences.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14

My lord, Mama had to watch her five babies go ahead of her, that is inhumane.

Sorry for your family's loss.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
Whether someone was one of your favorite in laws or not, a family loss is a family loss....

Condolences that you and your wife had to go thru this Scott...
Glad she had you there to support her during such a trying situation....

prayers for all involved...
Posted By: ironbender Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Always a class act.

Pot. Kettle.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14

Always a class act. I wonder how many coasties came close to puttin' a pipe wrench to your skull and tossin you into the drink?

You wonder much, of that I'm certain. I'm also certain your mother would have danced a jig at your funeral.
Posted By: mtnman1 Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14

Scott's got more class than most I know.

Showing up to piss on everything immediately after the funeral shows the level of class others are capable of. Sad that some don't have the class to pass the opportunity no matter the circumstance.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
Scott, Im sorry to hear of this. Tough decisions made by your wife will stick with her for a long time, but Im sure you know that.BTDT. Feelin for you two bud�.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14
Originally Posted by mtnman1

Scott's got more class than most I know.

Showing up to piss on everything immediately after the funeral shows the level of class others are capable of. Sad that some don't have the class to pass the opportunity no matter the circumstance.

Pretty damn shameful to say the least.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Septic Shock - 04/05/14

Her character is probably a good part of why you married her.

Sorry for your family's loss & condolences to all, especially your wife.

MM
Posted By: CLB Re: Septic Shock - 04/06/14
Scott, sorry to hear this. We'll say a prayer for your wife's family.
Posted By: djs Re: Septic Shock - 04/06/14
Sorry Scott. My grandfather said (at the funeral of his second son to die - my uncle), "A parent should never have to bury his children; the children should bury the parent."
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Condolences sent to all family and friends.

Mark
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Be there for her, and maintain.

Condolences, and sympathy, from the SW.

GTC
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
My father died from that.

It was hard to watch.
Posted By: safariman Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Scott,

I nearly died from that two years ago. If someone would have offered me a cyanide pill at the height of my illness, I would have taken it.

I am SO sorry that your wife had to watch her dad go through this for 8 miserable days. With two IV's and a PIC line they got me on the mend in about three days, with a 7 day overall hospital stay.

Having been there and done that, whoever said unhook the apparatus absolutely did the right thing by him.

Prayers for you and your wife and her family incoming now.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Give Jen my condolences . I know it doesn't mean much now but later it will. Take care of her Scott,she needs you.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Sorry to hear of this, prayers for your family at this time...
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Steely, sorry for the families loss. Prayers on the way.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ add another one to the ignore list
Absolutely Disgusting
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Septic Shock - 04/07/14
Scott, sorry to hear of the suffering and loss. Makes a person appreciate life and people a little more when we lose one.
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14

Very little shocks me. You need you azz Horsewhipped.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by rickmenefee

Very little shocks me. You need you azz Horsewhipped.

They are both two uncivil SOB's. The fact remains KG didn't make it up.
Posted By: Kimber7man Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
The level of vitriol on this thread is simply disgusting, considering we are reading of the loss of someone's father.

Out
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
Fact is, Kamo [bleep] doesn't know the first [bleep] fact about it. I also tend to make many a good mother-in-law joke, but I have no mother-in-law.

Guessing he missed this one.

I feel the need to say something positive about my FIL. I've had fun with him on the 'Fire and he is a liberal guy that even drives my wife nuts at times.

That said, he raised 2 little girls on his own from the ages of 2 and 3 respectively. I have nothing but the utmost respect for that and for turning out 2 women that are bright and upright people.

He had some tough times through the years and when the girls were young he received clothing/toys from a local charity group.

He is now 60, has bad knees and now lung cancer, but he still volunteers a day out of the week for that same charity delivering items etc to people that were him so many years in the past.

Merry Christmas All

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...d_in_the_Spirit_of_the_Seaso#Post8373044
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
That was one rough 2 week period, period.

I can say that if there is a heaven I hope that nurses get a special place there. All the nurses in the ICU were nothing short of wonderful.

As much respect and pride I had for my wife a few days ago has grown hourly since her father's death. Her grandmother was my morale compass throughout. Any woman that can lose all 5 of her children and keep going is nothing short of impressive.

The last 3 brothers died in 2010, 2012 and of course 2014. Each one were also born 2 years apart, 1949, 1951 & 1953 and they died in that order also.

My wife's father died 3 days after the date of her uncle's death in 2012 and a few days before her other uncle's death in 2010. Her father went into the hospital on our wedding anniversary.

There were over 200 people at the viewing on Friday evening in a 2 hour period.

Life rolls on
Posted By: mtnman1 Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
Sorry to hear what you've had to deal with pard, and more importantly what the wife's had to deal with. Sounds like they were born and died on a pretty rigid clock.

Posted By: ironbender Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14

I can say that if there is a heaven I hope that nurses get a special place there. All the nurses in the ICU were nothing short of wonderful.

In case you have not done so, please deliver a card and flowers to them with that thought.

It will be appreciated greatly.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Septic Shock - 04/08/14
Fact is, Kamo [bleep] doesn't know the first [bleep] fact about it. I also tend to make many a good mother-in-law joke, but I have no mother-in-law.

Guessing he missed this one.

I feel the need to say something positive about my FIL. I've had fun with him on the 'Fire and he is a liberal guy that even drives my wife nuts at times.

That said, he raised 2 little girls on his own from the ages of 2 and 3 respectively. I have nothing but the utmost respect for that and for turning out 2 women that are bright and upright people.

He had some tough times through the years and when the girls were young he received clothing/toys from a local charity group.

He is now 60, has bad knees and now lung cancer, but he still volunteers a day out of the week for that same charity delivering items etc to people that were him so many years in the past.

Merry Christmas All

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...d_in_the_Spirit_of_the_Seaso#Post8373044

Bravo steelhead. Nice sentiment. I think we know how you really felt about him, not that you care or it matters.
Posted By: Zeek Re: Septic Shock - 04/09/14
Scott & Jen = salt of the earth. Sorry for your loss!

Posted By: mart Re: Septic Shock - 04/09/14
Scott,

Sorry for your loss. I watched my wife and daughter-in-law care for my wife's son and only child in hospice while he passed from leukemia two years ago. I never realized just how strong both women were until then. My heart aches for your family right now. You will be in my prayers.

Mart
Posted By: Brad Re: Septic Shock - 04/09/14
Scott, so sorry for you and your wife's loss...
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14

Whatever he was, he was probably a better man than his backstabbing, no class having, weak-spined, miserable, mean-spirited failure POS SIL he had...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14

Whatever he was, he was probably a better man than his backstabbing, no class having, weak-spined, miserable, mean-spirited failure POS SIL he had...

Really? You'd think I mentioned your bean town cuckold adventures.

"Went to breakfast with the FIL when here. After the waitress brought him his plate he asked 'Can you bring me syrup' to which the waitress replied 'Maple syrup' and he said yes.

After she walked away he said with that Yankee, I'm smarter than anyone else, snicker 'What other kind of syrup is there'

I then got up, walked to the waitress station and brought back Sorghum and Cane Syrup.

Ignorance is fine, it's the continual down talking about others based solely on his ignorance that just chaps my ass.

Typical city Yankee."

You [bleep] disingenuous phoney, you.

Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
There you go, you know everything. What a punk ass piece of shiet you are and always have been.

Cross my path some day, big mouth. Any day. Please. I dare you.
Posted By: mtnman1 Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
Knowing Scott, I'd say that's a check you wouldn't wanna try to cash... and again you show your level of class by pissing all over a thread about the death of his father in law some more. Sometimes it's just flat out inappropriate. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with you in the first place. Whatever he said about the man when he was alive certainly had nothing to do with you and moreover doesn't mean that the man isn't allowed to grieve with his wife over his death. Jackass!!!
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
Somehow, pissing all over the FIL when alive is acceptable,

but after death the rules change?
Knowing Scott, I'd say that's a check you wouldn't wanna try to cash... and again you show your level of class by pissing all over a thread about the death of his father in law some more. Sometimes it's just flat out inappropriate. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with you in the first place. Whatever he said about the man when he was alive certainly had nothing to do with you and moreover doesn't mean that the man isn't allowed to grieve with his wife over his death. Jackass!!!

Yes, of course. He's heavily grieving the loss of a man he never once had a kind word for. Not ONE.

Whatever, sycophant. You sent flowers, right? Enough with the boolshyt already.
As far as I can tell no one said anything about the man after he died, so that is pretty much irrelevant, on the other hand pissing on a man for grieving with his wife over his FIL's death seems pretty phuucking inappropriate.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
on a man for grieving with his wife

The most appropriate part. Anything that hurts my wife, hurts me. Scott, you and Your Wife have my sympathy and prayers. miles
Posted By: Stan V Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
seems pretty phuucking inappropriate.

I think it's safe to say this thread has taken 'inappropriate' to a new level.

Yes, of course. He's heavily grieving the loss of a man he never once had a kind word for. Not ONE.

Whatever, sycophant. You sent flowers, right? Enough with the boolshyt already.

You're obviously a classless little man, who can't just walk away when clearly wrong. Maybe you'd like to piss on the grave as well.

As far as sycophant, Scott's a friend and I stand by my friends. you on the other hand are just another classless asswipe, who doesn't have sense enough to leave well enough alone. You are wrong in this situation.
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
Ut o Kung FU
Cross my path some day, big mouth. Any day. Please. I dare you.
Posted By: sandcritter Re: Septic Shock - 04/10/14
Sorry to hear, Scott. Best wishes to you both.

(Too, you picked a good woman.)
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/13/14
Thanks, sorry she don't look like a troll doll.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
pissing on a man for grieving with his wife over his FIL's death seems pretty phuucking inappropriate.

'Inappropriate'? After the years of shyt he's slung at so many here, for you to use the term as it relates to him is pure gold, truly. But enough. I'm done with this one. Your hero needs time to grieve, after all. Have some respect.

'Inappropriate', he says. You can't make this stuff up! lol
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
Scott,

It has been a few days since the loss of your wife's dad. Things are probably quieting down around the house. That is often a time for reflection and the feeling of loss. I know that the worst times for my wife came a week or two after her dad passed.

Wishes to both of you for strength and endurance from Idaho.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
The level of vitriol on this thread is simply disgusting, considering we are reading of the loss of someone's father.

Out

Why should a funeral be any different? smile
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
pissing on a man for grieving with his wife over his FIL's death seems pretty phuucking inappropriate.

'Inappropriate'? After the years of shyt he's slung at so many here, for you to use the term as it relates to him is pure gold, truly. But enough. I'm done with this one. Your hero needs time to grieve, after all. Have some respect.

'Inappropriate', he says. You can't make this stuff up! lol

There goes the victim card, as usual. Typical city punk that feels the need to try and buy friends with food and puzzy.

Posted By: Steelhead Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Scott,

It has been a few days since the loss of your wife's dad. Things are probably quieting down around the house. That is often a time for reflection and the feeling of loss. I know that the worst times for my wife came a week or two after her dad passed.

Wishes to both of you for strength and endurance from Idaho.

Yep, the quiet times make it sporty for sure. It comes in waves but she is doing very well with it. I'm continually impressed.
Posted By: Bootsfishing Re: Septic Shock - 04/14/14
Blessings to all...
© 24hourcampfire