Home
There is no end to this administrations hatred for the 2A............

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...acelets-You-Don-t-Want-to-Go-There-Buddy
maybe they can put cock rings on perpetual baby daddy's while they are at it?
Coffee, nose, monitor screen....

Keen observation, though, RWE.
Originally Posted by RWE
maybe they can put cock rings on perpetual baby daddy's while they are at it?

AIn't that the fuggin truth?
He and his boss need bracelets.
The nickle plated ones with a chain in between them.
Posted it earlier. But I'll post again!!! These will be next. With different logo!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Democratz
[Linked Image]
Come on folks, give Holder a break. He's proven that only the feds can be trusted with guns.
Originally Posted by walt501
[Linked Image]

Very, very poignant.
[Linked Image]

That's it Walt!
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The technology's been around a bit, but NO ONE will touch 'em due to liability reasons - especially any LEO ...

And if that bozo thinks all guns can be 'retrofitted' with some chip, he's on Kool-Aid by the truckload..

In any case, it's going nowhere. NOBODY will comply with that crap...
^^^^^
He will give millions of bucks to his friends to study how to do this, if they give a bit back to demos campaign coffers.
Obama and Holder don't care if you can/will comply with such a requirement, much like Obamacare, as soon as you don't comply they have a mechanism to legally label you as non compliant.

In this case, they would use it to legally strip you of your 2nd amendment rights.

If the largest state in the country can pass a law that requires unproven technology like micro-stamping, is it really a stretch to think these idiots couldn't get some Northeast shytholes like Rhode Island, Massachusetts or Connecticut to approve a law requiring bracelets?

They don't have to ban guns, they just have to make enough laws and draconian registration requirements, that they can ID hundreds of thousands of gun owners as non compliant criminals who now will be stripped of their 2nd amendment rights.
Isn't it amazing the similarities between some of the things Bambam and Co. want and the some of the stuff Hitler pulled on the Germain people up to 1945?
Guess people will decide whether to die on their feet or on their knees?
They will have a remote deactivation feature.

Guess who gets it

Snake
Ridiculous.
Breitbart News: Breitbart TV
http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv

Palin Warns Holder on Gun Bracelets: 'You Don't Want to Go There, Buddy'
After Attorney General Eric Holder revealed that he was considering forcing gun owners to wear identifying bracelets, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin harshly warned him that he better not even think about trying to implement the idea.
"Eric, 'You don't want to go there, buddy,'" she declared on Wednesday.
Palin posted a photo (see below) of the three bracelets she often wears and explained the significance of each:
Hey Eric, these are my identifying bracelets:

One honors our military;

One honors independent Americans who have a healthy distrust of Washington's permanent political class and who will fight against elitists hell-bent on fundamentally transforming the USA;

And one celebrates the year 1791 � that glorious year our Bill of Rights came to be, with the cross and bones symbol representing our Founders� "Death to Tyranny" commitment, and on each side you'll see symbols of my faith. Complete with Swarovski crystals, I might add."

"Eric, you can replace my identifying bracelets with your government marker when you pry them off my cold, dead wrists," Palin then added.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Guess people will decide whether to die on their feet or on their knees?
You got THAT RIGHT.. And I, sir, will be standing fully erect at all times..

I

WILL

NOT

COMPLY!

[Linked Image]
Their answer will be.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Very interesting "The Hammer & Cycle" in the word owner.
Let's see: Would this have stopped Newtown? Not if family members are eligible to use guns. Would it have stopped Aurora? Nope. Tuscon? Nope. Hmmm, oh that's right it's not about guns it's about control!!
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Their answer will be.

[Linked Image]
(snort).. They won't be wearin' those on their knees..

Pick off a kneecap, and the fight's over.. Just sayin, not advocatin'..
"YOU DONT WANNA GO THERE BUDDY"
Originally Posted by philgood80
Let's see: Would this have stopped Newtown? Not if family members are eligible to use guns. Would it have stopped Aurora? Nope. Tuscon? Nope. Hmmm, oh that's right it's not about guns it's about control!!

Would Ruby Ridge have still happened? Yes. Would WACO have still happened? Yes.
This
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
He and his boss need bracelets.
The nickle plated ones with a chain in between them.
[Linked Image]

Well done.
Ph*ck Him
Originally Posted by temmi
They will have a remote deactivation feature.

Guess who gets it

Snake

^^ Yeppers^^

The government's deactivation device will ship the week before the first guns and bracelets ship.
It's we, the American people, who are supposed to have the government in the bracelets of the US Constitution, not the other way around.
I'll try on one of his bracelets if I can fit him with one of my 'neckties'

Gunner
Ya gotta like Sarah on this one. Wish we had a man like her who would run for President.
I agree with your first thought, at least. This is good enough for its own thread.

Maybe yank a few chains�yawn�
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Their answer will be.

[Linked Image]

Everywhere the "blue helmet" goes turns into a clusterfugg of the first order. Bring on the UN troops from Greece, Netherlands, Norway, CAR, Belize, Estonia and so on. They'll get some hard learned lessons. smirk
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The technology's been around a bit, but NO ONE will touch 'em due to liability reasons - especially any LEO ...

And if that bozo thinks all guns can be 'retrofitted' with some chip, he's on Kool-Aid by the truckload..

In any case, it's going nowhere. NOBODY will comply with that crap...

Don't be to sure.
It's already a Law in NJ and has been since 2002.
...and they didn't need Holder or Obama to do it. The fine citizens of NJ did it all by themselves.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/23/us/new-jersey-smart-gun-law/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/robert-farago/nj-smart-guns-sale-2017/
Originally Posted by steve4102

It's already a Law in NJ and has been since 2002.
...and they didn't need Holder or Obama to do it. The fine citizens of NJ did it all by themselves.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/23/us/new-jersey-smart-gun-law/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/robert-farago/nj-smart-guns-sale-2017/
Help with clarify, please. Are you saying that ANY gun sold in NJ must be fitted with 'smart' technology? And that EVERY gun there now MUST be retrofitted with 'smart' technology?
Duno, I have not read the complete Statute?

The �smart gun" legislation that would eventually require new handguns to contain a mechanism that allows only their owners to fire them. The law will not go into effect immediately because the technology is still under development and it could be years before it becomes a reality. But supporters, including the New Jersey Million Mom March, hailed it as an important milestone in the campaign to reduce handgun deaths. Under the New Jersey law, the technology will be required in all new handguns sold three years after the state attorney general determines a smart gun prototype is safe and commercially available. Weapons used by law enforcement officers would be exempt.
The Government has a perfect opportunity to experiment with it inhouse. Require the Secret Service to work with it a couple years. That would put it to bed.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Duno, I have not read the complete Statute?

The �smart gun" legislation that would eventually require new handguns to contain a mechanism that allows only their owners to fire them. The law will not go into effect immediately because the technology is still under development and it could be years before it becomes a reality. But supporters, including the New Jersey Million Mom March, hailed it as an important milestone in the campaign to reduce handgun deaths. Under the New Jersey law, the technology will be required in all new handguns sold three years after the state attorney general determines a smart gun prototype is safe and commercially available. Weapons used by law enforcement officers would be exempt.
Ah,,,thanks. That jogged the old memory chips.. I do recall that item.

But the post below:
Originally Posted by 21
The Government has a perfect opportunity to experiment with it inhouse. Require the Secret Service to work with it a couple years. That would put it to bed.
will most likely be the end of THAT dumbazz law.. LOL
© 24hourcampfire