Home
Just got my first blind magazine stock to replace the factory so I now have the original stock, trigger guard, box and floor plate. Do y'all get rid of y'all's or sell/trade it off?
Give em away to help folk get shootin'

Gunner
i label them and put them up unless they are worth a fair bit and then ill sell them/trade them.....if they arent worth much i just put them up, never know when im gonna need them or a friend is gonna need them to get a busted or used gun up and running...
These came off my Model 70 Featherweight AllTerrain. Even though they didn't make these but a year or two I'm not sure I'll ever put it back after going with this blind mag McMillan. Maybe I'll just price em and find there's enough to fund something else whistle
I have a gun room full of stocks and spare parts
if one of those stocks is a synthetic for a ruger m77mkII short action let me know wink
Laffin here. I got more old scope rings than you can shake a stick at. Not really worth anything but to good to throw away.
Well, I guess most of them wound up in the medical biohazard can? People have a lot of spare parts.
you can always just give them away. Putting up a list in the for sale section or here, will find those parts a new home.
My knee went into a medical dump when it was replaced. I have several ligaments from cadavers so when I pass into the great beyond may pass these parts on. Also, had a number of large polyps removed from colon & these parts are probably in a specimen jar in some lab. Doctor told me it was amazing what an AH I had smile.
Rule 34: Never throw away or sell off any scope, mounts, stocks, loading dies, or other spare parts. Period!

Rule 35: If you violated Rule 34, you'll need the item soon thereafter.

Rule: 36: The part you need from Rule 35 that you got rid of is no longer in production and the supply has been exhausted.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
if one of those stocks is a synthetic for a ruger m77mkII short action let me know wink

Mostly LH 700 and Model 70 Stocks , maybe one LH Laminate Ruger 77 and some 10-22 stocks and barrels. I think i have a right hand push feed Model 70 Feather Weight Stock and MPI Blank
I used to save that crap "just in case" until I had so much crap I couldn't remember what half of it even went to.
Not any more though. I'll either give it away if I know someone that's looking or sell it in the classifieds to offset the cost of the new parts.
I have given away more than i have at the moment
There's no such thing as a spare parts. They're parts that I'm just not using at the moment but I'm sure I'll be using them in the next 10 or 20 years.
I try to keep mine organized but do buy guns to part out, stick to mod 1899-99, savage levers but I still get short sometimes,

norm
I just put them in the original gun box, which is in storage.

You ARE saving your boxes, aren't you? smirk smile
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I just put them in the original gun box, which is in storage.

You ARE saving your boxes, aren't you? smirk smile

I do now but that box is long gone
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
Rule 34: Never throw away or sell off any scope, mounts, stocks, loading dies, or other spare parts. Period!

Rule 35: If you violated Rule 34, you'll need the item soon thereafter.

Rule: 36: The part you need from Rule 35 that you got rid of is no longer in production and the supply has been exhausted.

This is EXACTLY what usually happens so I believe I'll just hold on to it all!
© 24hourcampfire