Home
Posted By: EvilTwin Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! - 04/11/14
The US Attorney for this region has a very good track record throwing corrupt pols in da hoosegow. WELLLLL the Moreland commission which Cuomo instituted to "root out corruption" in NYS .gov was dissolved as a result of a backroom deal between cuomo and the legislatures leadership (DEMS naturally) and the US attorney is about to completely take over that detail. He has ordered the entire records of the commisssion including those that dissolved it presented to him. This guy really is merciless so there is a definite chance that ol' Andy might find himself in the jackpot. grin
Prayers sent. wink
THAT would present a very interesting angle on the NYSAFE Act. A law passed by the largest gathering of felons outside of Clinton Prison??? Hmmmmmm.
Prayers sent wink

+1
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! grin

We can only hope.

MM
Let's go there buddy!
once again, dhimmicrats prove that their party, and liberals in general, are truly the fount of all evil in America.
Cuomo should be put in front of a firing squad and shot for his crimes against the people of New York and the United states but I'll settle on jail.

One can hope this has teeth.

So Cuomo is not one of Holder's buddies?
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
We can only hope. grin
Posted By: rong Re: Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! - 04/11/14
there's no possible way LiL'Andy will EVER have a problem with this.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

So Cuomo is not one of Holder's buddies?

Italian and WHITE...are you kidding. It must be sarcasm. grin
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! - 04/12/14
I'd prefer cuomo and his ilk be impaled the Vlad way.
grinYer lernin' grin
Get the tar hot. I'll drive all the way back there just to bring you feathers. laugh
Need a navigator?
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! - 04/12/14
grinYer lernin' grin

Had a good teacher the last couple hog hunts.
Posted By: TomT Re: Cuomo has problems-BIG ones! - 04/12/14
"Cuomo should be put in front of a firing squad and shot for his crimes against the people of New York and the United states but I'll settle on jail."

A BIG +1 !!!!!!!!!! -TomT
While no one would enjoy seeing Prince Andy hung from the yardarm more than I, I have my doubts that he will face any kind of federal prosecution under the Obama regime.
I was trhinking the same thing.....a FEDERAL prosecutor, and you expect justice??? I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in....
Correct.
Nothing will come of this and all will be swept under the rug and forgotten.
The US Attorney for this region has a very good track record throwing corrupt pols in da hoosegow. WELLLLL the Moreland commission which Cuomo instituted to "root out corruption" in NYS .gov was dissolved as a result of a backroom deal between cuomo and the legislatures leadership (DEMS naturally) and the US attorney is about to completely take over that detail. He has ordered the entire records of the commisssion including those that dissolved it presented to him. This guy really is merciless so there is a definite chance that ol' Andy might find himself in the jackpot. grin

Got a link to this?
Originally Posted by TexasRick
I was trhinking the same thing.....a FEDERAL prosecutor, and you expect justice??? I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in....

ah - but Prince Andrew has eyes on the white palace in the land of DC. Perhaps Sheriff Holder of Rotting-ham has orders from Queen Clinton to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't think Andy has the connections he wishes he did. Kinda like the Freshman that tries out for the varsity team.
Originally Posted by rong
there's no possible way LiL'Andy will EVER have a problem with this.

Probably, but Eliot Spitzer thought he was untouchable too.
Interesting concept, and not without merit...
we can only hope !!! ,it's time for his type and kind to go away !!!
US Attorneys aren't hired by the AG so they have a great amount of latitude in their prosecutions. Simply put, this guy does NOT have to follow "orders" from Holder. Obama could fire him but I suspect that ain't likely in this case. The NY Post reported on this yesterday and Thursday.
It may be that something comes of this...I've felt for some time that whoever Obama's owner is, is destroying likely democrat contenders one by one, in subtle ways, so as not to have any competition for whomever their anointed one is when the time comes. If that's the case, making the Clinton woman secretary of state was a good move. She was over her head, accomplished nothing of note, and was given plenty of opportunity to destroy her credibility. Watch and see if Kerry doesn't get dropped into something he can't handle either (probably already has.) There was some whispering in the grapevine that O met face to face with Cuomo shortly before the SAFE act. How good would that be if wrecking Cuomo's chances were his goal? Get a piece of progressive dream gun control passed and severely limit Cuomo's chances in much of the country, not to mention his own state (outside the urban areas.) It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
© 24hourcampfire