Home
May be a dumb question but how does he start out as Barry Soetoro and then all of a sudden you are Barrack Hussein Obama running for office and nobody questions this?

The second questions is why is he always raising money, when there is no office he can run for??? Does he get to keep all that money when he leaves office.

I know he's a crook and a liar but it amazes me no one questions any of this.
Satan
laugh I thought the other two names sounded fake>
Only Donald Trump knows. Good night.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
May be a dumb question but how does he start out as Barry Soetoro and then all of a sudden you are Barrack Hussein Obama running for office and nobody questions this?

The second questions is why is he always raising money, when there is no office he can run for??? Does he get to keep all that money when he leaves office.

I know he's a crook and a liar but it amazes me no one questions any of this.

That's the name on his locked away college transcripts, when he was an Indonesian foreign exchange student. shocked

Try Manchurian Candidate as an alias, also. mad
Naw the commie hippy chick didn't name the daddy at birth. Don't even know what they called him before she met and married Soetoro a few years later.

Run a search for:
Indonesia dual citizenship.
Foreign student.
Connecticut SSN.
Grades or written papers.
Man�s Country bath house.

He's a ghost.
But it's all moot now the damage is done.

Just remember how the media got all up Palin's vag cause she was too stupid to be VP and then they voted instead for Joe Biden??? That same media doesn't want to know anything bout Barry Soetoro the chosen one.
How about Mr. Sock Puppet Soros?? confused
to quote Hillary, .........
He started out as Obama, and then was adopted by Soetoro, and later switched back
Keyser Soze.
I bet his momma called him Rufus for the first few years cause she really wasn't sure what [bleep] it was that knocked her up
I just call him that 'mutha f uckin' [bleep]"
Just more fog factor. He has a lot to cover up...
Originally Posted by Bricktop
KeyserKaiser Soze.

Get it right, dude.
wink

Whatever. However you spell his name, he's still gonna come and kill/enslave us all.
What is Barrack Hussein Obamas Real Name???

"Mr President"...at this point anything else is irrelevant.
Chitthead?
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Bricktop
KeyserKaiser Soze.
Get it right, dude.
wink
I did spell it right, numbnuts, you spelled it wrong. Watch the friggin' movie.
Commiemuslimcrackheadfaggot, don't know if it's his first name or not.
Originally Posted by eh76
Satan

I was gonna say Lucifer but Satan works just as well.
Only Rahm Emmanuel knows. It was whispered into his once while he biting on the corner of a pillow
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I'll never call him that. I believe he is ineligible for office because it is my belief he lived in the US as an Indonesian citizen as an adult in college. He traveled under foreign passport and holds a fraudulent social security number. I hope history some day corrects and recognize this and that justice will someday come to those that perpetrated this crime upon America.
Thats just the names we know about.
"Larry Root" ?????
That's an easy question to answer.LOL

Mr. President
Originally Posted by wsmnut
Mr. President

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good one .
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

No , they can not keep the $$$, however they can give millions to an organization. Then that same group can hire that liar for $500,000 a year to do little or nothing.
Originally Posted by eh76
Satan

+1
Roosevelt Washington Grover Cleveland Mohammed John Brown Henry.
,...the second
Eather way he's is not of This Country Never was . But u voted him in
Originally Posted by savage62
Eather way he's is not of This Country Never was . But u voted him in

NO I DID NOT
No one knows his real name , not even obama himself because he's a mongrel bastard.

Mike
Who Phhuukking Cares.
You got it right in your opening question! So why did you ask in the first place?
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Who Phhuukking Cares.

All I know is he is screwing up a really good country. OURS!!!

kwg
Don't know his name but he is a soulless jackal.

YOU call him "Mr. President". If I would ever be so unlucky as to be in his presence the BEST I could mutter would be, "Hello, Mr. Azzhole-In-Chief".

Originally Posted by Redneck

YOU call him "Mr. President". If I would ever be so unlucky as to be in his presence the BEST I could mutter would be, "Hello, Mr. Azzhole-In-Chief".

I agree with you.
He is a poor excuse for a human being. he has not earned the title of President. It was handed to him by a bunch of sheeples.
[Linked Image]
You want to know who you are? Huh? Huh? You don't, I do, everyone does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.
That was priceless. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire