Home
Posted By: gitem_12 More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Took a complaint from a taxi driver about a guy who stiffed him on a 4 dollar fare. Met the driver at the residence where he dropped the guy off. I went up, knocked on door, fella opens door ask's if he can help me. I start to ask him about the skipped fare, when I look over his shoulder and sittin there on the damned living room coffee table is 3 kilos of Heroin, and 80 grand in cash.

That was at 2 this morning. I'm still doing paperwork
Posted By: wabigoon Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Do you find the criminal element to be stupider than the general population?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Do you find the criminal element to be stupider than the general population?

Sometimes, but stupid pops up everywhere
Posted By: wabigoon Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
If it is true, the Brinks robbery in Boston was cracked when the fall guy's pals did not visit him on Christmas day.

He asked to see the warden, and sang like a canary .
Posted By: DaddyRat Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Took a complaint from a taxi driver about a guy who stiffed him on a 4 dollar fare. Met the driver at the residence where he dropped the guy off. I went up, knocked on door, fella opens door ask's if he can help me. I start to ask him about the skipped fare, when I look over his shoulder and sittin there on the damned living room coffee table is 3 kilos of Heroin, and 80 grand in cash.

That was at 2 this morning. I'm still doing paperwork

Good lick. Nice size bust.
Posted By: slumlord Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
80 Large?? At 2am

That would've been a Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up (SSS)

Cmon dude how much did you skim off the coffee table before you shift supervisor got there?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Great bust G12, makes for a long day and shift though.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
No good bust about it. Just plain dumb luck and an inbred crook
Posted By: 12344mag Re: More dumb crooks - 04/13/14
Bust is a bust no matter how you get it, fact of the matter is another dumb azz is off the streets not able to sell drugs to our kids, Nice job and I don't care how you can about it.

I deal with "work release" dumb azzez very Wednesday, these are all non violent offenders and in the last 10 years of having them work for me I've only met a dozen or so that I felt would stay out of trouble and be functioning members of society.
© 24hourcampfire