Home
And you thought it was just about controlling the whereabouts of "illegal bovines"........

In the end, there is only one reason why the Bundy ranch was besieged. President Obama had to have taken the lead. He knew it was going on and he sanctioned it. Beyond oil, solar, and Chinese Communists with money, lurks Obama�s Agenda.........Sara Noble

http://www.independentsentinel.com/chilling-truth-siege-of-bundy-ranch-reaches-into-the-white-house/

GWB

Interesting
I disagree with the reasoning that obama and his like would support this . The base reason is IMO that if they can hog tie the self reliant people in this country by forcing them into government dependency . The result is votes , which means power , which them means wealth.
As long as there are people who do not and will not accept their way thinking , there will be a challenge to their power , which means a challenge to their vote and an endangerment to their wealth
F'Barry.
Kill the Kulaks!

Holodomor American Style.
I still suspect it was a test run for the Feds. Just to see how far they can push the populace before they get pushed back.

I do agree that this admin and especially Reid did have a lot to do with it.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I still suspect it was a test run for the Feds. Just to see how far they can push the populace before they get pushed back.

And they're probably regrouping and modifying their plans for Round 2.
Or it could be that Bundy is in violation of the law, and many court orders, and the government was only trying to enforce those laws and contempt of court actions! That land is public domain lands, not Bundys property to do with as he sees' fit!
Other ranchers abide by the law, why shouldn't Bundy???
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes
Or it could be that Bundy is in violation of the law, and many court orders, and the government was only trying to enforce those laws and contempt of court actions! That land is public domain lands, not Bundys property to do with as he sees' fit!

Would have been nice to see the resources expended towards this Bundy deal towards our guys in Benghazi - save some lives....
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.
There aren't any other ranchers there. The Feds drove them all out, intentionally, just as they were attempting to do to Bundy.
Originally Posted by teal

Would have been nice to see the resources expended towards this Bundy deal towards our guys in Benghazi - save some lives....

Or to secure the border.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
F'Barry.

You stole my line!
InfoWars has found a smoking gun

Natural News reported that the Bureau of Land Management is in the business of leasing government lands to energy companies

Are y'all really that gullible?

Another BLM report entitled �Regional Mitigation Strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone� (BLM Technical Note 444) reveals that Bundy�s land in question is within the �Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone and surrounding area� which is part of a broad U.S. Department of Energy program for �Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States� on land �managed� by BLM.

No, it's not
It's 175 miles from Bunkerville, in Laughlin NV

Back in 2012, the New American reported that Harry Reid�s son, Rory Reid, was the chief representative for a Chinese energy firm planning to build a $5-billion solar plant on public land in Laughlin, Nevada.

Is it possible that others just gave up and were not willing to go through the fight to keep what was rightfully theirs? Bundy claimed there were 24 other ranchers in the area at one time. Now there is one. We really don't know what put those other folks out of business. It would be nice to hear from them. I wonder how many would say it was because of .gov interference, threats or innuendo of legal action. I can see why Harry and his gang are upset. The gravy train just got stopped.

Our federal government has NO CREDIBILITY. Harry reid has less than the federal government. JMHO. kwg

This is all a "test run" . Military equipment being given to local police, Bundy ranch, unwarrented search warrants because of a tip, car stops for no reason, and a lot of it started after the Boston bombings when police went door to door, and the people praised the police with " thank you police" banners. Since then, it has gotten a lot worse all over the country .

I agree.

I think the decision for the Feds backing off probably came from the White House. I think this administration didn't want to repeat the mistakes of Wacko or Ruby Ridge. They can always swoop in and pick up Bundy at a later date. Safer for everyone involved.

Dan
The federal government is not monolithic. It doesn't operate with one mind. It is possible that this entire operation was originally the idea of some mid to upper level management types in the BLM who got their play backed by the top guys but as it escalated someone with more stroke said, "Wait, what? You're really going to shoot people over this stupid schit? No, bring those jackasses home and we'll buy his kids out after he croacks in a few years."
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.

Absolutely, and since we have our own land issues up here with the feral leviathan, I'm not about to buy into the govt's version or their waterboys in the media.

There is something else at play. Maybe they were trying to provoke a violent response and decided to go home when they didn't get it.

You seem to have some bad information. 9 Other Ranchers have been run off their property. Budy HAS been paying his taxes, he paid them to the County tax assessor. I believe his contention is that the property belongs to the state of Nevada so that's who he paid. More of a States RIghts Issue going on before our eyes, I haven't seen where Bundy has had his day in court before the feds decided to steel over $300,000 worth of cattle, but Harry and the boys are anxious to make some money working with the Chicoms.
I stopped reading at infowars.

Infowars = alex Jones

Alex jones = human [bleep] crossbreeds, and reptile alien secret service agents. Neither he nor his organization have any credibility
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I stopped reading at infowars.

Infowars = alex Jones

Alex jones = human [bleep] crossbreeds, and reptile alien secret service agents. Neither he nor his organization have any credibility
...the government has even less.
This Obama an his group are as Dumb as a box of rocks and as crooked also u people just got a wake up call .Only took 6 years but maybe the light will shine on America again when these Dimachits are gone
Originally Posted by savage62
This Obama an his group are as Dumb as a box of rocks and as crooked also u people just got a wake up call .Only took 6 years but maybe the light will shine on America again when these Dimachits are gone
"U people got a wake up call"? Wtf? CBSavage dude, I've been awake a long, long time.

Obama is calling the shots here and didn't wish to poison the 2014 election well for the democrats.
Putin takes Crimea and Obama gets ran out by a rancher.....

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Putin takes Crimea and Obama gets ran out by a rancher.....

Bb

Brilliant comparison. grin
I probably could have said it better. Let's try..... Putin succeeds in taking Crimea, Obama fails to take cow.

Bb
Originally Posted by Timberlake

Obama is calling the shots here and didn't wish to poison the 2014 election well for the democrats.

This is a fact.

Bad press, and public opinion was what shut the BLM thugs down... On orders from the head thug himself.
That's something to consider, but Obama doesn't care about public opinion and Reid is in for life. Plus they take into account that most Americans have a short memory.

It's something deeper. The analogy above I think is closer.
I must not understand Nevada politics, demographics and the electorate. How does a guy like Reid get elected in a state like Nevada?
Originally Posted by BobinNH
I must not understand Nevada politics, demographics and the electorate. How does a guy like Reid get elected in a state like Nevada?

Hey, don't go there buddy!
I am thinking maybe that they are seeing a possible loss of the Senate in November, so they are making power grabs now. miles
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This is a fact.

Bad press, and public opinion was what shut the BLM thugs down... On orders from the head thug himself.

This is funny because public opinion anywhere other then the Fire is that Bundy is a dead beat.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Hey, don't go there buddy!
How's that Asperegas doing?lol
Originally Posted by creasy

This is a fact.

This is funny because public opinion anywhere other then the Fire is that Bundy is a dead beat.

That same "public" gave us Barak Obama and Harry Reid,so I am not going to pay a whole lot of attention to what they are thinking. smile

Rhetorical question: If Bundy is the last rancher left standing, what happened to the others?

Did they pay grazing fees,so were not dead beats?.....but still got forced out, had grazing rights revoked despite "payment"?

Originally Posted by Cariboujack

You seem to have some bad information. 9 Other Ranchers have been run off their property. Budy HAS been paying his taxes, he paid them to the County tax assessor. I believe his contention is that the property belongs to the state of Nevada so that's who he paid. More of a States RIghts Issue going on before our eyes, I haven't seen where Bundy has had his day in court before the feds decided to steel over $300,000 worth of cattle, but Harry and the boys are anxious to make some money working with the Chicoms.

A federal judge in Las Vegas first ordered Bundy to remove his trespassing cattle in 1998. The bureau was implementing two federal court orders last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court, Kornze said, adding the rancher has not paid grazing fees in 20 years.

"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...a-cow-release-federal-land-managers-say/
If Bundy is the last rancher left standing, what happened to the others?

Did they pay grazing fees,so were not dead beats?.....but still got forced out, had grazing rights revoked despite "payment"?

Changes in regulations and fees made it unprofitable to stay in business as a rancher, so they left. That was the plan. Bundy was supposed to do the same thing, but he surprised them by doing something different.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Changes in regulations and fees made it unprofitable to stay in business as a rancher, so they left.....

And there you have it...they "regulate" you out of business.

This is not an unforeseen consequence but the product of a deliberate and calculated agenda.

Just like doctors, driven out of private practice,by Obama Care.

People better wake up fast.
Originally Posted by creasy

This is a fact.

No wonder, with the reporting from Abc, CBS, NBC, CNN. Because of them, if you have a gun, most consider you a Neanderthal.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I probably could have said it better. Let's try..... Putin succeeds in taking Crimea, Obama fails to take cow.

Bb
LMAO...

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Changes in regulations and fees made it unprofitable to stay in business as a rancher, so they left.....

And there you have it...they "regulate" you out of business.

This is not an unforeseen consequence but the product of a deliberate and calculated agenda.

Just like doctors, driven out of private practice,by Obama Care.

People better wake up fast.
THAT,,,,,,in SPADES!!!
© 24hourcampfire