Home
Posted By: GreatWaputi WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
http://fox13now.com/2014/04/13/7-dead-babies-found-in-pg-home/

PLEASANT GROVE � A 39-year-old woman was arrested Saturday after seven bodies of dead infants were discovered in a Pleasant Grove home, and officials said they believe that, over a 10-year period, she gave birth to the children then killed them.

Pleasant Grove Police responded to a report of a deceased infant in a Pleasant Grove home, 530 E. 200 North. When they arrived, they found the infant to be at full term, according to a press release from the Pleasant Grove Police Department.

A search warrant was obtained on the residence, where six additional infant bodies were found packaged in separate containers. According to the press release, investigators said Huntsman gave birth to the infants over a 10 year period and then killed them.

Huntsman was booked into the Utah County Jail and faces six counts of murder. FOX 13 News will have more information as it becomes available.
There have always been some people that just need killin', and it appears she's one of them, not the babies.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Huntsman was booked into the Utah County Jail

she's no relation.......
Posted By: Snyper Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
You're expecting a rational explanation for irrational acts
She was obviously insane
Posted By: 700LH Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
She isn't doing much different that millions already do, and will continue. Just little sooner is all, It's called abortion.
Originally Posted by Snyper
She was obviously insane

And somebody was crazy enough to knock Insane up 7 times...

eek
There's apparently three kids in the home that she elected to let live.
yep she is crazy but seems to be alot oc crazy people these days .
any word on her tax recourds , did she claim them. if so thats what ?? well over 100 thousand just in child credits for the dead kids . not including what she would have drawn in govermenet ATDC, stamps ....... for all of them
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
http://fox13now.com/2014/04/13/7-dead-babies-found-in-pg-home/

PLEASANT GROVE � A 39-year-old woman was arrested Saturday after seven bodies of dead infants were discovered in a Pleasant Grove home, and officials said they believe that, over a 10-year period, she gave birth to the children then killed them.

Pleasant Grove Police responded to a report of a deceased infant in a Pleasant Grove home, 530 E. 200 North. When they arrived, they found the infant to be at full term, according to a press release from the Pleasant Grove Police Department.

A search warrant was obtained on the residence, where six additional infant bodies were found packaged in separate containers. According to the press release, investigators said Huntsman gave birth to the infants over a 10 year period and then killed them.

Huntsman was booked into the Utah County Jail and faces six counts of murder. FOX 13 News will have more information as it becomes available.

My God. I don't see how this world can stand much longer.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
She was obviously insane

Or the more dreadful alternative...she is sane.

I would prefer the former as the later is too terrible to consider.
DAMN just DAMN! mad frown sick
must be Wendy Davis sister
[Linked Image]
Posted By: eyeball Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
She was obviously insane
She was obviously insane

Correct. Over 70% of the people in most prisons are there because of mentally ill who should be and aren't institutionalized.

Anyone you deal with on the street may be dangerous because they are insane.
Posted By: eyeball Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/13/14
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]

She has that 'Dear in the Headlines' look for sure.
How many times do we need to see those popping eyes, before we connect the dots?

Trying to find a rational explanation'l drive ya nuts.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
There have always been some people that just need killin', and it appears she's one of them, not the babies.

Love that statement . . .
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]

She's got those Lanza eyes.
Posted By: BLG Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/14/14
Her defense will be Munchhousen Syndrom by Proxy.

Clyde
Well, there is a special place in hell for those like her. On the other hand, the US is becoming more Godless every day, so is this any real surprise, in light of the fact that we murder millions of innocent, defenseless babies here in the US every year? It seems as though the vast majority of citizens don't really care about this type of murder. Kind of ironic to me the outrage on one hand (I'm outraged too BTW), and the could care less attitude on the other.
Say hello to my little stinky friend

Really, seriously? So the father of these never noticed a babybump on this doe?
I would like to hear what Zero has to say about this.
Posted By: Calvin Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/14/14
Demonic possession. That's my theory.
Posted By: wsmnut Re: WTF is wrong with people?! - 04/14/14
Another religious whacko.

[Linked Image]
I think Dad has a lot of explaining to do
she has the same eyes /look of the "shooters" we have seen/had over the last couple years....hummmmmm- something to look into ...
Psycho bitch from hell and it looks like she'll get to go back home!
Bail set at $6 million, she isn't going anywhere soon.
© 24hourcampfire