Home
Posted By: SAcharlie Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
start moving into the Republican party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Why do you post such BS?
It's trolling and you know it. You also know that the Campfire HATES trolls.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
not that I can tell Charlie

it's just the Democratic party changed their racist tactics, they enlisted some black guys as overseers, guys like Jackson, Sharpton, with the regular racists they already had Clinton etc.

instead of telling them to use birth control, get an education, get a job and quit dreaming of being a ball player or horn blower, they told them

poor guys, the man been keepin you down, vote for us and we'll tax the man and give you free chit, it isn't your fault.

they didn't migrate, they just got smarter about how they run the plantation.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
You love the black man, because he kisses the Dimocrap hand,

The same that pays him to forget being a man, and revel in being an African.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Why do you post such BS?

I donno BB there is so much of it displayed on this board I couldn't resist. With the addition of the Democrat bashing in just as many posts makes me wonder.

so answer my post if you will please Charlie

do you not think blacks would be better off if they weren't being used as the victim/race card

don't knock someone up, get an education, get a job, that's how the Asians do it, how the Mexicans do it, how the white folks do it etc.

do you go along with the lie that the folks I mentioned, tell, that, that strategy won't work for the black community?

it seems to work great for the ones that employ it, they are very successful, but for the ones that don't, they're told "it ain't yer fault baby"
I agree with the victim/race card issue and the effect it plays in holding someone back and also that it promotes ill will among the races.

So you answer back as to the % of blacks that fall for the victim/race card.

Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I donno BB there is so much of it displayed on this board I couldn't resist. With the addition of the Democrat bashing in just as many posts makes me wonder.

I'm gonna let you in on something that most here on the Campfire already knows.
Democrats are baby murderers,morally bankrupt fools,and money stealing doves.They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.
And you think this if a joke. It's pathetic.

They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.

I won't argue with the first part of your reply but to the last part that of it that I left intact I will add. It also applies to the Republicans since the days of RR.
Posted By: WillARights Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14

"And when the highest law enforcement officer of the land plays race baiting, partisan politics, ONCE AGAIN dredging up the muck of past America, reenforcing the sad, victimhood mentality that plagues this country, it may be time for balkanization. Just sayin"

They keep saying they want to get past it, but are always the first to use it as their go to cry. Its like a baby that never was weened and is now perpetually and permanently insecure to their own detriment.

Wolf! Wolf!
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Why do you post such BS?

The clueless wonder much.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Charlie (there's a loser name to start with), your obvious attempt at trolling is laughable were it not for the fact you actually believe what you write and the fact a moron like you is allowed anywhere near a voting booth is proof positive there should be an intelligence test before voting.
You're the perfect definition of a "cull", but chances are you've further polluted the populace with your progeny...
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Charlie (there's a loser name to start with),

And that a loser's comment f uck stick.
That's my name, my fathers name, and my grand fathers name.

Speaking of loser names, "jorge" sounds like something a tranny would adopt.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Well "charlie" (not charles), if the moniker fits, enjoy it... but I do apologize Mr. Field Grade...
Posted By: Foxbat Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Did Communists start moving into the Democrat party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
When did azzwipes start posting on the campfire????

It started on 12/12/2004.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Did NWA join that day too?

I'm gonna let you in on something that most here on the Campfire already knows.
Democrats are baby murderers,morally bankrupt fools,and money stealing doves.They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.

This. ^^^

They have given away our nation to illegal aliens, bums, scum, whores and our enemies to get a Dimocrap vote. They work for the financial collapse of this country under the guise of love and compassion in order to affect the same large scale murder of people by the government as has been seen in Russia, Germany and China to save the earth from overpopulation while affecting the same through their vote buying policies. All this is done to destroy this country we grew up in so that the tyranny of communism can rule the people, rather than vice versa.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by Raeford
Did NWA join that day too?

Nope, NWA= 4/4/2007, but I do understand your confusion, ain't much difference between azzwipe #1 and azzwipe #2. grin
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Did Communists start moving into the Democrat party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?

The communists that were in the msm, Hollywood, and government were successful in subverting the truths revealed by McCarthy, just as they now do concerning everything from ze ro to illegal aliens, Benghazi, F and F, the IRS, and NSA.
can't give you an exact percentage

but it appears to be way higher than other minorities from my view of the world

it would seem to go hand in hand with the high percentage of dropout/uneducated, turn to crime, get caught and the unusually high percentage of young black males incarcerated vs. the percentage of the population they represent.

is that close enough for ya?
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/14/14
Originally Posted by Foxbat

Henry? Wallace, FDRs earlier VP, was a Communist, in all but name. FDR had to dump him to get elected the fourth time, as Wallace was too outspoken and it got him in trouble. That would have been in the '30s, but they were probably around in Wilson's time, too.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Did racist Democrats - 04/15/14
They never moved out of the Democrat party. Don't you remember when Uncle Joe Biden was talking about Obama when he said (and I paraphrase) " He's a clean and articulate black, etc."?
© 24hourcampfire