Home
[Linked Image]

if a posse can come together over some cows i'd like to think these animals could be lynched.

A nightmarish scenario played out in Madison, Wisconsin on Feb. 23 when three burglars repeatedly raped a woman who was six months pregnant in a horrifying home invasion.

The Wisconsin woman and her husband were awoken around 5 am by three assailants, who charged into their bedroom with weapons brandished.

�Someone�s gonna die tonight!� one of the robbers threatened as they entered the room. One of the attackers yanked the male victim from the bed and viciously beat him. According to an Associated Press report, the female victim pleaded that she was pregnant and told the robbers that they could take whatever they wanted.

But another burglar dragged her from the bed and into the hallway, pointed a gun at her stomach and grunted, �You�re going to die tonight.� She then had to allegedly endure all three men raping her, with one forcing her to commit oral sex during the attack.

The suspects stole electronics, credit cards and their wedding rings while they stuffed the bloodied couple in the house laundry room before fleeing the scene.

�In my 27-plus years of policing in Madison, this is probably one of the most disturbing and heinous crimes I have ever seen,� interim Madison police Chief Randy Gaber said in a press conference announcing the arrest of all six involved in the crime on Monday. In addition to the three men who broke into the home, three were arrested for their roles in assisting the crime. The six suspects charged are African-American � five are male, and one is a female who helped plan the crime, but did not participate in the actual home invasion.

Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion � they were planning on robbing a man carrying large sums of cash in the same neighborhood, but went to a different home instead.

Michon A. Thomas, Eric D. Bass and Kristopher J. Hughes all face robbery and sexual assault charges for their role in the home invasion. DeAndrae L. Mayweathers Jr., alleged to be the getaway driver, was charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery and two others were charged for helping to plan and facilitate the crime.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/h...s-wisconsin-home-invasion/#ixzz2yuQdwMd5
Guess Hell will never get over-crowded.
If there was justice the families of the woman and man would be allowed to seek just compensation which in this case the BG'S death by horrible means.
Are all three Obama's sons, or is he just the one on the left, that looks like him? mad
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill. With pics of Moochelle naked 1 foot from their face.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill.

That would be racist. eek
This has got to be fake. The same suspects are pictured over and over again.
Cut their d___s and their b___s off, make them eat 'em and THEN tie them down on a fire ant bed. If they survive, they get the "blood eagle" (watch Vikings" or search it on Google.)

There is no word in the English language to describe these three!
Barry - I'll head, you heel, and we'll let the wives take turns running the Callicrate Bander!

Mark
"Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion �"

Reckon they might be cops?
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Barry - I'll head, you heel, and we'll let the wives take turns running the Callicrate Bander!

Mark

How 'bouts you guys catch 'em, and then turn me loose with an old, rusty dehorning saw?
Quick - quick - someone call in Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Hank Aaron - they know how to deal with this stuff.
Our forefathers should have picked their own cotton.
I have no problem calling theses animals n@@@er. I hope they die a most horrible death.
First guy looks like a younger BHO.
Originally Posted by Mac84

BHO has bigger ears. Holder surely won't call this a hate crime. If the attorney general of Wisconsin doesn't push it he should be thrown out.
If Obama had triplets
they need the Byrd treatment.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

if a posse can come together over some cows i'd like to think these animals could be lynched.

A nightmarish scenario played out in Madison, Wisconsin on Feb. 23 when three burglars repeatedly raped a woman who was six months pregnant in a horrifying home invasion.

The Wisconsin woman and her husband were awoken around 5 am by three assailants, who charged into their bedroom with weapons brandished.

�Someone�s gonna die tonight!� one of the robbers threatened as they entered the room. One of the attackers yanked the male victim from the bed and viciously beat him. According to an Associated Press report, the female victim pleaded that she was pregnant and told the robbers that they could take whatever they wanted.

But another burglar dragged her from the bed and into the hallway, pointed a gun at her stomach and grunted, �You�re going to die tonight.� She then had to allegedly endure all three men raping her, with one forcing her to commit oral sex during the attack.

The suspects stole electronics, credit cards and their wedding rings while they stuffed the bloodied couple in the house laundry room before fleeing the scene.

�In my 27-plus years of policing in Madison, this is probably one of the most disturbing and heinous crimes I have ever seen,� interim Madison police Chief Randy Gaber said in a press conference announcing the arrest of all six involved in the crime on Monday. In addition to the three men who broke into the home, three were arrested for their roles in assisting the crime. The six suspects charged are African-American � five are male, and one is a female who helped plan the crime, but did not participate in the actual home invasion.

Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion � they were planning on robbing a man carrying large sums of cash in the same neighborhood, but went to a different home instead.

Michon A. Thomas, Eric D. Bass and Kristopher J. Hughes all face robbery and sexual assault charges for their role in the home invasion. DeAndrae L. Mayweathers Jr., alleged to be the getaway driver, was charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery and two others were charged for helping to plan and facilitate the crime.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/h...s-wisconsin-home-invasion/#ixzz2yuQdwMd5

I'd make those three my mission in life.

If he had a son.
Boat,.....

Boat fires HEAVY chum, in a decent (circular) "Landing Zone".

Herc (C-130) In orbit above, savvy Air Drop pilots watching wind

Boat,......splits

Herc, .....Executioners SOAK these winners with kerosene, and strap on aneroid pyro- initiators.

Herc,....pilot calls out doors open, executioner crew fires the winners off the ramp.

We "worry" about the comfort zone of monsters, but forget the USS Indianapolis's crew ?

Drop the bastidges a mile or two OFF the Chum.

Orbit one of these goddam "drones",...FILM the whole scenario.

PLAY that SOB to the appropriate "Audience", with well structured and diplomatic request that this mode of behavior be discouraged,

....from WITHIN.

GTC

Originally Posted by Tip926

Ain't that the damn truth.
Too bad when one proudly announced " SOMEONE'S GOING TO DIE TONIGHT".. the man of the house didn't happen to have an Auto 12 Gauge at hand... and obliged the 3 "if OBama had a son".....with his prediction...
Originally Posted by Mink
Originally Posted by Tip926

Ain't that the damn truth.

Well in our forefathers time... these three wouldn't be picking anymore cotton.... they'd be busy pushing up daisies instead....

too bad times change... and not for the better....
Originally Posted by Seafire
Too bad when one proudly announced " SOMEONE'S GOING TO DIE TONIGHT".. the man of the house didn't happen to have an Auto 12 Gauge at hand... and obliged the 3 "if OBama had a son".....with his prediction...

Yeah. People need to have a plan. I have dogs that stay out during the day but sleep in the bedroom. I know they will alert me if someone is breaking in and give me time to get to my gun in the bedroom. I have no hope that the dogs will stop anyone or even slow them down much, but I do expect to get an early warning from them. I'd much rather go down fighting than go down a helpless victim
Any idea who the husband and wife were? Any pics?
Originally Posted by Barkoff

If he had a son.

Either one of the other two could have been his daddy
Feed em to the Great Whites after chumming for several hours.

Ha, BH O is a real lowlife.
I'm guessing this was a white couple. Anyone know the victim's race? Appears to be a hate crime to me. Holder will be all over this one for sure - not!
Originally Posted by Boise
I'm guessing this was a white couple. Anyone know the victim's race? Appears to be a hate crime to me. Holder will be all over this one for sure - not!

holder is too busy trying to make us wear tracking bracelets to be bothered with this.
Hate crime?
After watching the show Vikings the other night, seems the Blood Eagle execution method would be appropriate here.
Originally Posted by M1Garand
After watching the show Vikings the other night, seems the Blood Eagle execution method would be appropriate here.

Way too fast. shocked
Stupid n*ggers went to the wrong house.

I love living in WV. I can go for months without seeing one of those black mutherphuckers.For every decent black American there's a thousand n*ggers.

NO n*ggers. No crime.

Denny.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Stupid n*ggers went to the wrong house.

I love living in WV. I can go for months without seeing one of those black mutherphuckers.For every decent black American there's a thousand n*ggers.

NO n*ggers. No crime.

Denny.
Not PC, but it IS the truth.
Not PC, but it IS the truth.

The jewsmedia does not approve of this message.
Interesting that the press has started to identify the perps as "African Americans" in such cases, instead of the former policy of referring to them as "youths."
© 24hourcampfire