Home
To register your AR and other banned rifles

PHUUCK YOU CUMHOLE

[Linked Image]
Sadly, there will be a line for it I'm sure. Not all think like you do on the subject, but I wish they did.
They are figuring only around 10% compliance
Let's not forget most here who would comply wouldn't have a gun to begin with
Sadly indeed... The signup places should hear crickets..
There ARE democrats who own guns. northwestalaska told me so. I'm guessing they will be the 10% stupid enough to register. Maybe they will open their eyes when they are asked to turn in their registered firearms.
God Bless Texas
The debacle at the Bundy ranch is a prime example of exactly WHY the second amendment was written.
I do feel bad for the ones who are stuck there and did not vote democrat. They did nothing wrong, but they will be criminals tomorrow. If I was there I'd be a criminal too.
NY does not have enough prisons to hold every gun owner that will be in non compliance.
NY will be short some LEOs, if they push this issue, and try to just take weapons.
Same ones that would register their guns are the same ones who would be bustin' on Clive Bundy for standing up for what he believes is a corrupt and overreaching government.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
They are figuring only around 10% compliance
Let's not forget most here who would comply wouldn't have a gun to begin with

and by 10% they mean less than 1%.

FUAC!
NYSP cannot even release the numbers of those who HAVE complied. I suspect that number would be EXTREMELY embarassing to the guv and his boyz.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
NYSP cannot even release the numbers of those who HAVE complied. I suspect that number would be EXTREMELY embarassing to the guv and his boyz.

NY Citizens need a organised ARMED REBELLION against these Communist Gun Grabbers .
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Even in California after all these years, I think compliance with their AWB is like, 4% the last I heard.
I know exactly one person who registered and that's because he shoots HP at camp perry and cnt modify his gun. he also has an FFL7 so he could not take the chance.

other than that everyone else either modified or sold theirs. whistle
Love it just pull up behind this [Linked Image]
I had this conversation with a friend of my BIL's when I was in PA last week. Owns a bunch of guns and hunts like a fool.

He says the government isn't coming after our guns and that the NRA is for southern hillbillies worried about the government.

Yep, he's another example of what I call a conservative Yankee.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I had this conversation with a friend of my BIL's when I was in PA last week. Owns a bunch of guns and hunts like a fool.

He says the government isn't coming after our guns and that the NRA is for southern hillbillies worried about the government.

Yep, he's another example of what I call a conservative Yankee.

Yep , and most people think Obama is all Black
Lately, I've been thinking of listing every gun I own on Armslist at inflated prices and printing out each listing. At some future date if the Feds come knocking, I can pull out all my old listings and exclaim "I sold them all".
I sold all mine already...
Screw running, stand and fight! They will be back anyways!
To register your AR and other banned rifles

PHUUCK YOU CUMHOLE

[Linked Image]

Nicely put!!! Cant stand that no morals POS!!!!!
Was at my gun dealer today and guy walks in and says
" I know a guy" and proceeds to ask how to register his AR or butcher it to make it compliant.
I told him screw that it's time to take a stand and his reply was" I don't want to get in trouble, I don't need any problems"

I see how this crap flies ...if our ancestors were weasels like that we'd still be sipping tea and eating crumpets
fu-ck em Dan being a outlaw aren't so bad if the things that make you an outlaw shouldn't be illegal to begin with.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The debacle at the Bundy ranch is a prime example of exactly WHY the second amendment was written.
Yep. Read my sig line.
Originally Posted by bea175
[quote=Steelhead]I had this conversation with a friend of my BIL's when I was in PA last week. Owns a bunch of guns and hunts like a fool.

Yep , and most people think Obama is all Black

Obama is not black. He is actually white. His father was half black, his mom was white. The race your mother is , is what goes on your birth certificate ( and now you know why noone will never see it. ) This makes him a WHITE BOY!!!!
" I know a guy" and proceeds to ask how to register his AR or butcher it to make it compliant.
I told him screw that it's time to take a stand and his reply was" I don't want to get in trouble, I don't need any problems"

I see how this crap flies ...if our ancestors were weasels like that we'd still be sipping tea and eating crumpets

Agreed^
That right there is the problem.
I keep hearing New Yorkers crying "but we're outnumbered". F uk that. Look what's going on in So NV and I can guarandamtee you Clark County's 3-1 Dems. It's time to stand up. If you don't it's only going to get worse.
I can only imagine what it might say laugh

Glad I live in a free state!
If he's white I'm Lee24
[Linked Image]
I read between 3000-5000 registered...they were expecting one million. When the NYSP and the Sheriffs association don't support major pieces of the Safe act, there's big issues and Andy must be fuming. Can some of my NY brothers send me some FUAC stickers? Love them
You need to put on the t-shirt tomorrow, Dan.

You know the one...
What's that saying? "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Originally Posted by Adkstalker
I read between 3000-5000 registered...they were expecting one million. When the NYSP and the Sheriffs association don't support major pieces of the Safe act, there's big issues and Andy must be fuming. Can some of my NY brothers send me some FUAC stickers? Love them

PM me your address. I've got a couple extras
Originally Posted by tzone
Sadly, there will be a line for it I'm sure. Not all think like you do on the subject, but I wish they did.

I think the number that will NOT comply is much higher than any of us "out of staters" think. I am personally proud of every one of the hold outs. NEW YORK is a GREAT state if it weren't for New York Chitty.
Originally Posted by eh76
I can only imagine what it might say laugh

Glad I live in a free state!
For now.. Never rest easy..

You got it.. Don't know if you said anything further, but I'd have probably been a tad less tactful and ask if he has any idea where he lost his balls...
Originally Posted by TrueAt1stLight
What's that saying? "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
So true.

PS My brother and his family are the last New York holdouts in my family. We all started there (other than my mom's people, who have always been Southerners), but now are divided between California and Florida. I wonder if my brother has registered his AK-47 and M1 Carbine. I'll have to text him and ask.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
NEW YORK is a GREAT state if it weren't for New York Chitty.
This is so true, and so rarely understood by non-New Yorkers.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

About like Chitcago, vs. the rest of Illinois.

maddog
Originally Posted by maddog
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

About like Chitcago, vs. the rest of Illinois.

maddog
No doubt. It's rural vs big city, not North vs South or North vs West.
I'm hoping one of the local papers will FOIA the number of persons who have registered. Personally, I know just about the whole shooting community in this neck of the woods and I know of no one who has registered a rifle. Most just stopped talking about them some time back. Last time my son was here from Missouri I sent my AR's all back with him.... We're probably only going to be in this state another ten years at the most, hopefully more like five. It's not a matter of cut and run vs. stand and fight for 2A rights, either. It's a matter of quality of life. Even if we had our 2A rights restored you are stilled taxed and regulated to death in this state. It's a shame. I can walk out my door to world class fishing and big water duck hunting on one side of the house, walk out the other way to great deer and bird hunting. I can watch all kinds of waterfowl, eagles, ospreys, out my kitchen window. My wife and I are prepared to sell our dream home, sell the farm, and get the hell out of this state. The SAFE act was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Their ARs will not become "illegal". They will become "undocumented".

Suck it, Democrats.
Love those stickers Bbassi, I'm gonna order some of those.
Originally Posted by Plinker

Suck it, Democrats.
Hah! laugh Exactly.
Originally Posted by Plinker

Suck it, Democrats.

Oh man! I love it!

I'm so going to steal that one...
Originally Posted by cra1948
I'm hoping one of the local papers will FOIA the number of persons who have registered. Personally, I know just about the whole shooting community in this neck of the woods and I know of no one who has registered a rifle. Most just stopped talking about them some time back. Last time my son was here from Missouri I sent my AR's all back with him.... We're probably only going to be in this state another ten years at the most, hopefully more like five. It's not a matter of cut and run vs. stand and fight for 2A rights, either. It's a matter of quality of life. Even if we had our 2A rights restored you are stilled taxed and regulated to death in this state. It's a shame. I can walk out my door to world class fishing and big water duck hunting on one side of the house, walk out the other way to great deer and bird hunting. I can watch all kinds of waterfowl, eagles, ospreys, out my kitchen window. My wife and I are prepared to sell our dream home, sell the farm, and get the hell out of this state. The SAFE act was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always dreamed of retiring to the Adirondacks....might have to find a new spot.
It's time to stop moving and start re-taking these democrat states.

You may not get a majority to vote for freedom, but I think you can persuade them that it's in their best interest to leave you alone.
Originally Posted by BarryC
It's time to stop moving and start re-taking these democrat states.

You may not get a majority to vote for freedom, but I think you can persuade them that it's in their best interest to leave you alone.

Exactly. If not corrected, the tendency of conservatives to avoid activism will lead to their downfall - and not just in democrat states.
© 24hourcampfire