Home
Since you are a connected man, can you make a few calls?

thanks.

[Linked Image]
Ask for the DeFlave Sheepherder Especial - Fur burger at the Y and a little piece of Ewe.
I rarely eat fast food. But I did send some very pointed e-mails to McDonalds when the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel started to disappear. They're still at some locations due to my campaign.

I also brought back aviators and headbands.

What is this Angry Whopper you speak of?

Travis
Yeh, I ordered one Monday. I got down the road and found I had a steak,egg and cheese muffin. WTF?!
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Most of the time, "connected" means someone who can get you a discount for a few hundred that "fell off the truck". grin
Originally Posted by deflave
I rarely eat fast food. But I did send some very pointed e-mails to McDonalds when the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel started to disappear. They're still at some locations due to my campaign.

I also brought back aviators and headbands.

What is this Angry Whopper you speak of?

Travis
damn those were fu-ck-ing good good, i'd buy two or three at a time, loved the way they oozed grease.
Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
Yeh, I ordered one Monday. I got down the road and found I had a steak,egg and cheese muffin. WTF?!

Muffin swapping [bleep].

Travis
Originally Posted by Tracks

Most of the time, "connected" means someone who can get you a discount for a few hundred that "fell off the truck". grin

That's not true. Sometimes I just steal it.

Travis
Originally Posted by stxhunter
damn those were fu-ck-ing good good, i'd buy two or three at a time, loved the way they oozed grease.

When I see them now I snag at least three. I think that is the equivalent of 25 MRE's.

Travis
I figured since you brought back the Amax, you could call your "guy."

"a version of the Whopper topped with spicy crispy onions, jalape�os, pepper jack cheese, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, and spicy Angry Sauce."

PS, I could use some H4350 and 210m's while you are at it.
That angry whopper ain't nothin!

Try the jalepeno cheese burger at Sonic. That one had me crying for ice cream the next day. And I scraped a 1/4 cup of sliced jalepenos off and fed them to the seagulls.
Wendy's Baconators will make you forget Whoppers...

smile
Wendy's? They still put bone chips in the hamburger? smile
We don't have a Sonic here. frown

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
...fed them to the seagulls.

That schitt made me nearly spit out my beer!
We don't have a Sonic here. frown

That sucks... I order chili on everything from Sonic... Even a banana split. laugh
Carl's Junior is about the only FF joint around here I still stop and get a burger at on occasion. Way better than the King.

Still stop at McDonalds for a sausage mcmuffin and coffee a couple days a week.
I think Whataburger sprinkles meth on their burgers.

First one I had, I thought it sucked. Then three days later, you gotta have another one.

Travis
I wish coke was still the real thing.
dairy queen burgers is where its at
Originally Posted by rockchucker

What are you??? New? DQ burns their burgers to a eff'ing crisp. They are pucks of charcoal Bobby.
Unless you get them for free then they rock! laugh

First one I had, I thought it sucked. Then three days later, you gotta have another one.

Travis

Are you sure?
Should we have issac and rattler do a study?
Offshore....of course.

Travis

I just hate the tiny little pieces of ground up paper bag they use as filler that keep your teeth from always making full contact as you chew.
We gots relatives that LOVE effing-crisp burgers.. Drives me NUTS. Good burger is barely seared on both sides.. laugh

Only thing worse than B. King is White Castle.. I don't know how they sleep at night after sellin' those hash-crappers..

Bobby, you gonna be at the NRA convention next week?
Burger King has good burgers around here and a great ham, egg, cheese croissant with a light, fluffy bun.
Originally Posted by Redneck
We gots relatives that LOVE effing-crisp burgers.. Drives me NUTS. Good burger is barely seared on both sides.. laugh

Only thing worse than B. King is White Castle.. I don't know how they sleep at night after sellin' those hash-crappers..

Or Crystal burgers sick
I will not eat meat from a McDs

Just to add a note: All Canadians that sell cattle at a livestock auction barn have to sign a paper stating that we do NOT EVER feed our cattle any part of another animal. South Americans are not required to do this as of yet. McDonald's has announced that they are going to start importing much of their beef from South America. The problem is that South Americans aren't under the same regulations as Canadian beef producers, and the regulations they have are loosely controlled.

They can spray numerous pesticides on their pastures that have been banned here at home because of residues found in the beef. They can also use various hormones and growth regulators that we can't. The Canadian public needs to be aware of this problem and that they may be putting themselves at risk from now on by eating at good old McDonald's.

IIRC American cattlemen have the same feelings towards Mc Ds unless something has changed.
Don't matter what fast food place I go to , I always order a furburger & a large order of thighs.

Mike
Ha. I wouldn't eat that either.
Posted By: RWE Re: Hey Deflave...I need help... - 04/16/14
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Don't matter what fast food place I go to , I always order a furburger & a large order of thighs.

Mike

stay out of greensboro
Originally Posted by RWE

Mike

stay out of greensboro

What is a greensboro ?

Mike
Originally Posted by wageslave

Are you sure?
Should we have issac and rattler do a study?
Offshore....of course.

rattler is our narcotics aficionado. Somebody mail him one.

Travis
laugh sick laugh
Originally Posted by eyeball

I just hate the tiny little pieces of ground up paper bag they use as filler that keep your teeth from always making full contact as you chew.

You Texans bitch about everything.

Travis

What is a greensboro ?

Mike

The very last resort...

Travis
This isn�t a new venture for the company. McDonald�s joined with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) in 2008 to make a commitment to sustainable land management. WWF did a �deep dive� through McDonald�s global value chain and identified beef, poultry, coffee, palm oil, fibre (packaging) and fish as priority areas where McDonald�s has the biggest sustainability impact.

What is a greensboro ?

Mike

The very last resort...

Travis

Everybody[almost] there is either obammy's son,daughter or cuz.
Posted By: efw Re: Hey Deflave...I need help... - 04/16/14
I rarely eat fast food. But I did send some very pointed e-mails to McDonalds when the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel started to disappear.

Travis

My sons & I are hooked on these like full blown crack heads. Absolutely amazing and yes, the dripping grease really is worth licking the paper wrapper after you're done.
Posted By: RWE Re: Hey Deflave...I need help... - 04/16/14
our mcD's still serves the Steak bagel.

Thankfully, else I'd have to go all "thong" on them.

Originally Posted by Raeford

Everybody[almost] there is either obammy's son,daughter or cuz.

Haha.... laugh
Originally Posted by efw
I rarely eat fast food. But I did send some very pointed e-mails to McDonalds when the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel started to disappear.

Travis

My sons & I are hooked on these like full blown crack heads. Absolutely amazing and yes, the dripping grease really is worth licking the paper wrapper after you're done.

Those things are absolutely [bleep] incredible.

Travis
my DQ doesn't burn the burgers. white castles are god's gift from heaven
Rockchucker nailed it.

Some things are so good you don't care that you'll end up schitting your pants around 4am.

Travis
white castles are god's gift from heaven

Yep!

We don't have em around here, but they had one right outside Tiger Stadium when I was growing up and my dad would take me there for a huge bag full.

Worth all the extra rest area stops. Great memories right there.
It's 5 pages already.

Ain't somebody gonna help that poor man?
Hey man nobody's mocked him or slandered his character. That's doing pretty well fer this crowd wink !
Rockchucker nailed it.

Some things are so good you don't care that you'll end up schitting your pants around 4am.

Travis

I may buy some tonight at 0300 and leave the day watch car a surprise smile
I've never had a White Castle burger. frown

Originally Posted by efw
Hey man nobody's mocked him or slandered his character. That's doing pretty well fer this crowd wink !

I noticed that.

That's why I didn't say, "Somebody send fat ass a hamburger, already!"

I'm trying to be better,...really, I am.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
I've never had a White Castle burger. frown

You [bleep]' loser.

Travis
The least you could do is say a prayer for me and my burger.
I'll shoot shrapnel a text.

Maybe he'll find one and be willing to sell it to you. We'll find out real quick just how important this staple in your diet really is. grin

Travis
I found myself driving by a rest area last night. Desperate...
Don't do it man. Don't do it...

Travis
I'm not gay, but a burger is a burger.
Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
I sat in the stall tapping my foot, but all I got was some guy offering me a hotdog. blush
© 24hourcampfire