Home
...it made me gag with it's political correctness.

The #1 show on TV has been excellent for 11 years, that is until tonight. I couldn't watch for than 20 minutes of this forced story that was stuffed with every PC Feminazi clich� about date rape/sexual assault involving women aboard ship.

It was so PC they started the dang show whining about and deeply condemning people texting and driving. I swear THIS episode ran as if it was written by a group of Coeds for a college project in Women's Studies (read:hate men & munch more carpet) They threw in Rophies/date rape drugs, unwillingness to accuse the attacker, faux indignation and disgust, victims feelings of deserving the attack, etc. etc. Every stereotype they could think of got thrown into the mix. Even had Director Vance claim to be disgusted because one of his daughters wanted to be a Naval Officer and this event gave him great concern for her choice, as if the Navy would be a great "job" if not for those pig males on board. Just get rid of the men and make it a dykes only pleasure cruise, why don't they?

The whole point of it was to advance the Feminist agenda, especially women on board ship. I had to turn it off. It was not cleaver, it was not suspenseful, and it was not for entertainment, it was purely a societal infomercial. mad

Took my last TV to the dump over a month ago. Just sayin. ;-{>8
Damn! It is just now 8:07. I can hear that Momma has it on in the other room. I was gonna shut down the 'puter and go join her.

But now I know it will just piss me off.
To be frank I think the whole season of NCIS was by far the worst one. They are running out of stuff to write, so they go the pc route now. Maybe its time to call it a day. There is so little being produced today that is anything but crap. I just wish it would stop raining, so the steams were I live will clear up some and I can do more important things like trout fish. They are forcasting a winter mix tonight too.
Always hated the program. It is absolute crap in terms of its story lines and Gollywood take on things.

The real NCIS is a cluster [bleep].

1B
I quit watching it years ago when that homo Gibbs gave the standard "I support the troops" commie-democrap line about the war in Iraq. Then of course the episode about [bleep] that happened to coincide with the open serving [bleep] policy. Sickening.
I sure wouldn't mind Ziva going all Mossad on me,though.
She's no longer on the show and no tits.
The forensic autopsy scenes have been very well done. Losing Ziva will pretty much kill this show off. The replacement doesn't have much to pump up the show. The tension that they built into the tony Kate/Ziva interaction made the show fun, as did Tony picking on McGee and Gibbs slapping Tony. There is none of that now. Boring.
Yep, I quit when Ziva quit.
What's NCIS?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I quit watching it years ago when that homo Gibbs gave the standard "I support the troops" commie-democrap line about the war in Iraq. Then of course the episode about [bleep] that happened to coincide with the open serving [bleep] policy. Sickening.

Does Harmon pick the story lines? He has a lot to do with running the show. Last night's episode was really forced. The characters were out of sync with each other and they didn't build the story, they just threw it in your face up front. Like I said above, it looked as if scripted by a pair of coeds from Wellesley. Bleh!
Hey doc...if you want Jorge to respond, you need to somehow fit tits into your post.
well a boob just posted laugh
My wife likes the show and the one after it. Both of them are a crock of chit. I usually just listen to it although last night I watch you tube videos with Hickok45 and Morgan sports cars.

Neither show portraits and never have, what NCIS really does nor do the producers have any idea of what NCIS does.
Originally Posted by isaac
Hey doc...if you want Jorge to respond, you need to somehow fit tits into your post.

A more accurate suggestion has never been uttered! (pun intended) grin
Bob,

Think this will work??

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Does Harmon pick the story lines? He has a lot to do with running the show. Last night's episode was really forced. The characters were out of sync with each other and they didn't build the story, they just threw it in your face up front. Like I said above, it looked as if scripted by a pair of coeds from Wellesley. Bleh!
That will get you a personal call.

Since I figured Doc has his hands in somebody's mouf right about now, I just texted him my approval of said photograph...
I sure wouldn't mind Ziva going all Mossad on me,though.

Nah. I never bought her as Mossad. I never bought her as being the "most deadly and successful assassin" that Mossad ever produced. She wasn't deadly at all, and couldn't even fake-fight convincingly.

I never bought that the most deadly and successful assassin that Mossad ever produced would give give up that job to sign on with a bunch of neo-Stooges (head-slaps) and become one herself.

And she had no tits.
But a VERY nice ass. Sadly, like the typical latina, short-shelf life...

I preferred Sasha Alexander, from the first two seasons.

[Linked Image]
No way. Couldn't stand her and she's even more obnoxious in that new TV show with the other Harmon that takes place in Boston. My wife gets pissed at me cause I call her and Harmon the Two Dyke DIcks... smile
Originally Posted by lastround
Yep, I quit when Ziva quit.

Ziva quit shocked
First 2 - 3 years I liked that show. Then I got Netflix and its rare we watch
regular TV any more. Guess I'm not missing anything.

He called! Wanted her measurements. grin
I'll take Cote dePablo all day[even tit-less]. wink
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll take Cote dePablo all day[even tit-less]. wink

She does have nice dimples...

[Linked Image]

John
Originally Posted by hatari
...it made me gag with it's political correctness.

The #1 show on TV has been excellent for 11 years, that is until tonight. I couldn't watch for than 20 minutes of this forced story that was stuffed with every PC Feminazi clich� about date rape/sexual assault involving women aboard ship.

It was so PC they started the dang show whining about and deeply condemning people texting and driving. I swear THIS episode ran as if it was written by a group of Coeds for a college project in Women's Studies (read:hate men & munch more carpet) They threw in Rophies/date rape drugs, unwillingness to accuse the attacker, faux indignation and disgust, victims feelings of deserving the attack, etc. etc. Every stereotype they could think of got thrown into the mix. Even had Director Vance claim to be disgusted because one of his daughters wanted to be a Naval Officer and this event gave him great concern for her choice, as if the Navy would be a great "job" if not for those pig males on board. Just get rid of the men and make it a dykes only pleasure cruise, why don't they?

The whole point of it was to advance the Feminist agenda, especially women on board ship. I had to turn it off. It was not cleaver, it was not suspenseful, and it was not for entertainment, it was purely a societal infomercial. mad

There is some Army version of this crap floating around as well. Some of my wife's nieces and nephews have questioned me about rape in the Army as their teacher showed them some documentary about the problem. These kids would be best served by serving yet this is a convenient excuse to cower away from service. These kids are already convinced it is an all out rape fest that yours truly is covering up. One of the smarter ones challenged me by asking if I would want my daughters to serve. I told him I was hoping they would. That turned the light on for him. There is still hope.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Took my last TV to the dump over a month ago. Just sayin. ;-{>8

Good move. I haven't had one in years. There's no bigger waste of time than watching television. Also, we've got two boys in the house, don't need their brains getting soft at an early age.
© 24hourcampfire