Home
Damn.. I didn't know buffalo looked that good. (BFG)
Sooooo,,,

is there more to this?

Snake
Pop up Ad on the side of the web page....
Something is not right. She's 2.8 miles from Rancho loco, she's 2.8 miles from me, he's in Montana, and I'm 40 miles from Montana. Even if she were directly in the center of us we couldn't be more than 5.6 miles apart. I'm gonna let rancho go check her out first. Obviously the bitch don't own a map. Let me know if she's worth the drive.
If somebody can show me a screen grab, or better yet, an ad call (Firefox users), I will delete Stephanie. smile
Originally Posted by RickBin
If somebody can show me a screen grab, or better yet, an ad call (Firefox users), I will delete Stephanie. smile

I think it would be best if we wait and see how this pans out for Rancho.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by mog75
Something is not right. She's 2.8 miles from Rancho loco, she's 2.8 miles from me, he's in Montana, and I'm 40 miles from Montana. Even if she were directly in the center of us we couldn't be more than 5.6 miles apart. I'm gonna let rancho go check her out first. Obviously the bitch don't own a map. Let me know if she's worth the drive.

Hey, she's my girl; lives out on the Bering Sea ice by my calculations!
I saw her first! Days ago.
I knew it... that lil slut is hitting on everyone.
Originally Posted by RickBin

I think it would be best if we wait and see how this pans out for Rancho.

Yeah! Thanks for the kok blok, rick!
[Linked Image]

Dang I have way better pictures of her smile
Should we start a pool on who gets there first? My money is on Rick. laugh
That's pretty cool, but Alli Ock Bahr emailed me yesterday about my inheritance.

I'm going to be rich.

I use adblocker. wink
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Hey, she's my girl; lives out on the Bering Sea ice by my calculations!

Must be out there, I'm sure not finding her out here..

[Linked Image]
she's cheating on me ...again ....dam hose beast........
Whoever "finds" her may well need an inherence to buy penicillin, or, something stronger.
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
[Linked Image]

Dang I have way better pictures of her smile

Well? Everyone's waiting. Don't be greedy.

I thought she was my girl, and now you guys are telling me she's a tramp?
[Linked Image]

Wait, I think she's a fake. She doesn't look anything at all like the womans around here! laugh
Comes to mind, the old story, "A lot of lakes were named by lumberjacks after their girlfriend.
A lot of lakes have the same name.
A lot of lumberjacks had the same girlfriend."
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
[Linked Image]

Wait, I think she's a fake. She doesn't look anything at all like the womans around here! laugh

Sux to be you !!! grin

There's Stephanies everywhere in the college town I live in. smile
[Linked Image]

Now wait a minute ... my PC shows a older Stephanie but with a very nice rack laugh
'This here's the queen of my doublewide trailer....'
I thought she'd be recovering today after her wild night with Rick/Rancho, but she still wants me. So how was she guys? Worth the drive? 223AI material?
Feisty and lice-ty is my guess. Perhaps her new trick is wielding a mop to gain access to one's home; Libman gal looks similar (and perhaps more useful).
Funny, 2.8 miles from me....but she doesn't look Amish.
© 24hourcampfire