Home
According to his interview at least. I'd say he doesn't quite know what is required.

Interview Link

.....Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: �I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I�m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It�s not even close.�
All that, and Humble too!
The arrogance in that statement....

The fact that he envisions somebody would want to "interview" him upon arrival..

Clown on many different levels.

He hasn't read the Bible, if he believes that.....
Mark 10:25

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.�
Him even saying that has left me stunned. Sick, deluded man!
Originally Posted by kid0917
He hasn't read the Bible, if he believes that.....

Well, I can guarantee you he hasn't read the New Testament....You know, being a self-Chosenite and all.

I encourage Bloomy to get there ASAP.
God has a delightful sense of humor. Want to bet that when Bloomberg dies he'll end in the processing plant that specializes in sugar cured ham.

Jim
While I am certain that Bloomie has earned his place, but I suspect that he is mistaken about the address.
I'd not shed a tear if he went right now.
He is such an ass.
Originally Posted by shootem
According to his interview at least. I'd say he doesn't quite know what is required.

Interview Link

.....Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”

So that's how The Judgment works... laugh

© 24hourcampfire