Home
This story broke yesterday.

This is the type of subterfuge in which Obama and his Communist/homosexual sycophants have engaged since the Homo-in-chief stole this last general election.

There are a lot of people in the health care pundit business who are screaming about this piece of news right now: �The Census Bureau, the authoritative source of health insurance data for more than three decades, is changing its annual survey so thoroughly that it will be difficult to measure the effects of President Obama�s health care law in the next report, due this fall, census officials said.� Basically, the questions have been changed in a fashion that supposedly will make the census data collected more accurate, but will almost certainly bring in a result where the percentage of uninsured will be �officially� deemed to be lower. As the New York Times (rather glumly*) had �officials� put it: �it will be difficult to say how much of any change is attributable to the Affordable Care Act and how much to the use of a new survey instrument.�

Funny how that works.

Anyway, if you�re one of those aforementioned health care pundits, and you�re normally a supporter of the administration, do the rest of us a favor and shut up. Back in 2009 it was clear that Barack Obama considered it to be a good idea to have partisan control over the Census Bureau: and the GOP�s objections (H/T: @KristinaRibali) were dismissed then by a lot of the same people who are freaking out now about how this administration has decided to politicize their favorite policy arena, too. This is the operating paradigm that the Left wanted, in other words: they shouldn�t complain when the Obama administration decides to implement it across the board. Or at least they shouldn�t whine about it too much. It�s unseemly.

*You know it�s bad when the NYT can�t gild a Democratic lily.

PS: The Obama administration is only trying to fool one group of people, here: his base supporters. Everybody else has figured out already that this is all just a political game. And I�d like to note for the record that while I may have a low opinion of the Activist Left�s intelligence and self-respect, Barack Obama�s opinion of them must be even lower�

Even Joe-the-rino Scarborough is talking about.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scarborough-census-cook-books-obamacare

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...or-Changes-to-ObamaCare-Census-Questions

Ya don't say!!! Why, I'm SHOCKED - SHOCKED I tell ya..
This one is scaring the hell out of democrats.
The implications are the complete inability to judge the effective enrollment of Obamacare and or the number of uninsured who still remain uninsured.

I know that Obama,through my reading of seven books written about this closet homosexual,that he's not smart enough to devise all of these plans to deceive the citizens of this nation.

This seems to have been planned years in advance. Implementing this damage to the U.S. was dependent upon finding the right person,as they have in Obama who expressed his dire loathing of this nation in his book "Dreams From My Father".
"As the New York Times (rather glumly*) had �officials� put it: �it will be difficult to say how much of any change is attributable to the Affordable Care Act and how much to the use of a new survey instrument.�

Yeah,just when BObama was going to use that data to show the world how wonderful the Dimocrates wet dream is the Census people pull the rug right out from under his lordship.

And if only BO himself hadn't accidently slipped the next installment of 'trash' insurance cancellations a few days after the Nov elections he could have had that feather in his royal crown to brag about. Yeah.

Ah well, I suppose it's all part of the "Yes, We Can" promised most transparent, honest, open, color blind, non-partisan adminstration ever. Anyone can see how well the rest of the world now loves and trusts this POTUS and America more than ever before, right? Gag.
That 7.5 million sign up number is already skewed. Of that number, how many LOST their insurance because of O care. Then they had to go in and submit for a new policy? So does the 7.5 million include those people or is it 7.5 million "really new" policy holders? That is a big distinction that dems don't want to give the answer to.

Clyde
Those are some very unbiased web sites you have there!

The thing I love about the conservative movement is when you start to loos and then loose badly the conspiracy cranks take over and rather than learning from your past mistakes you make excuses.

The GOP hasn't learned a thing from its autopsy report

http://goproject.gop.com

One year ago, the Republican National Committee completed a four-month period of "self-reflection" and "evaluation" after losing its second straight presidential election and the popular vote in five of the past six presidential elections.
Originally Posted by Toddly

No it isn't. Haven't you figured out yet that nothing does because they do what they want?
Originally Posted by walt
[Linked Image]

Loos???
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Those are some very unbiased web sites you have there! The thing I love about the conservative movement is when you start to loos and then loose badly the conspiracy cranks take over and rather than learning from your past mistakes you make excuses.

Hey ass-hole!

So the New York Times isn't good enough for you.LMAO.

Originally Posted by New York Times
The New York Times reports that the Barack Obama administration has changed the [Census] survey so that we cannot directly compare the numbers on the uninsured over time. ... This is the biggest policy debate of the last 10 years, and these data are at the heart of that debate. It is implausible that everyone involved somehow failed to notice that they were making it much harder to know the effect of this law on the population it was supposed to serve.
Just like the Playground you guys have to claim "CHEAT"! when you can't win! Try something that actually sells to the American voter!

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!
Just like the Playground you guys have to claim "CHEAT"! when you can't win! Try something that actually sells to the American voter!

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!

Well, we know you are a queer....so that much is correct!
For sure, and a [bleep] up liar too.

As a true commie who supports tyranny it's fine with him if rules are changed after the fact to cover dishonest actions and promote ze ro's lies as truth.
Originally Posted by Toddly
reality scares dems
FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

NWA is this you ?

Are you the sissy boy holding hands with the Homo-in-chief? LMAO

[Linked Image]
Try something that actually sells to the American voter!

We have, that is why:

Most Governors are Republicans

Most State Legislatures are Republican

The Congress is Republicans

The Senate is soon to be Republican

The Libertarians are by far the fastest growing Party

The people have decided that the only remaining American debate is between Republicans and Libertarians, because you of the Left only argue the we no longer be America.

As a last gasp you Democrats won one office. Yes, it is a big office; but then we would expect the last gasp of a dinosaur to be a big blast of hot air.

The thing I love about the conservative movement is when you start to loos and then loose badly the conspiracy cranks take over and rather than learning from your past mistakes you make excuses.

The GOP hasn't learned a thing from its autopsy report

http://goproject.gop.com

One year ago, the Republican National Committee completed a four-month period of "self-reflection" and "evaluation" after losing its second straight presidential election and the popular vote in five of the past six presidential elections.

That 7.5 million sign up number is already skewed. Of that number, how many LOST their insurance because of O care. Then they had to go in and submit for a new policy? So does the 7.5 million include those people or is it 7.5 million "really new" policy holders? That is a big distinction that dems don't want to give the answer to.

Answer this Walt.

Clyde
I guess we have to take their word on how many signed up under the "honor" system.....transparency at it's best...Walt ain't got no facts he is just jerking chains...
You're not going to get a legitimate answer from the Fire's resident commie.His debating skills are non-existent and his spelling skills are laughable.

The only answer you may receive would appear to be posted by a petulant child.

His defense of Obama's indefensible and unconstitutional crimes are pathetic.
NWA was a poor student and apparently unable to comprehend anything unless it's displayed in a chart form.

[Linked Image]

Blue Democratic Governor
Red Republican Governor

Originally Posted by okie
I guess we have to take their word on how many signed up under the "honor" system.....transparency at it's best...Walt ain't got no facts he is just jerking chains...

Now this will take you a few mins. to read all of this but please take the time and have your Grand Children help out.

http://www.nationofchange.org/death...-health-care-disinformation-campaign-1-4

MYTH: Health Reform Will Add To The Deficit

MYTH: ACA Is Socialized And/Or Government-Run Insurance

MYTH: Obamacare Covers Undocumented Immigrants

You can see where this is going....

Unbelievable that there is still that much blue in the governorships--are voters really that out of touch with reality?
More shuck and jive from the resident idiot.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Unbelievable that there is still that much blue in the governorships--are voters really that out of touch with reality?

Check back after this next election, they'll be less.
Walt's link:

Nation of change ;progressive journalism for positive action sick

That's all I could stomach, anybody make it further than that?

LMFAO!!!
Liars lie. It really is that simple.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
More shuck and jive from the resident idiot.

And here come the clowns, right on cue! You are predictable my man, just like a Fart in a bathtub.....You always rise to the surface and you smell bad!
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Check back after this next election, they'll be less.

NWA,

Will the Wall Street Journal suffice? Do they get that in your alternate universe?

Link

Excerpt..

You can't manage what you don't measure, as the great Peter Drucker used to say, and for the White House that seems to be the goal. Out of the blue, the Census Bureau has changed how it counts health insurance�at the precise moment when ObamaCare is roiling the insurance markets.

Since 1987, the Current Population Survey, or CPS, has collected information on the health-insurance coverage status of Americans. The annual reports are widely cited because their large sample sizes improve accuracy, the data are gathered...
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/31/msnbc-criticizes-fox-news-for-airing-dishonest/198697

Try this one...

Now this will take you a few mins. to read all of this but please take the time and have your Grand Children help out.

Death Panels are called Resource Allocation Panel.The rest is just the same kind of BS.
You want me to take MSNBC as a source? For what, the best gay bars in Greenwich Village?
A kook in every hole!!

Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) on Sunday dismissed the White House's recent announcement that Obamacare enrollment had reached more than 6 million people, calling it a meaningless figure.
"I don't think it means anything. ... I think they're cooking the books on this," said Barrasso on "Fox News Sunday."

The reason is obvious: Despite his claim to the contrary, Barrasso doesn't really believe that the White House is cooking the books. He doesn't believe there's a massive fraud going on, because there isn't. Instead, he believes that Obamacare's growing success poses a serious threat to the Republican Party's political prospects and he's scrambling for any argument he can to get his party through 2014, whether or not it's grounded in reality or consistent with what he's been saying in the past.
Mediamatters. LOL!
Originally Posted by Uriah
You want me to take MSNBC as a source? For what, the best gay bars in Greenwich Village?

It is like Fox looking in the mirror.
Media matters!!!!!!!

Someone owes me a keyboard.
Can't you guys smell that stench?
Media matters from Wikipedia

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network. [16][17][18]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_matters
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Can't you guys smell that stench?

That is the halitosis expelled by the death bellow of the Democrat dinosaur.

Here's some real news.

BREAKING:
John Kerry Poses As Masseuse To Get Few Minutes With Putin

http://www.theonion.com/articles/john-kerry-poses-as-masseuse-to-get-few-minutes-wi,35546/

BREAKING:
Aides Advise Obama To Avoid Any Mention Of America During State Of The Union Speech

http://www.theonion.com/articles/aides-advise-obama-to-avoid-any-mention-of-america,35085/
Posted By: poboy Re:POOR WALT - 04/16/14
Posted By: poboy Re: Obama Coo-coo for nwa - 04/16/14
Posted By: mog75 where's wally? - 04/16/14
Originally Posted by poboy

Yup
Originally Posted by BarryC
Mediamatters. LOL!

another example of FOX looking in the mirror.
Mediamatters. LOL!

laugh
Originally Posted by mog75
Media matters from Wikipedia

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network. [16][17][18]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_matters

For you to enjoy!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_news

Many observers have stated that Fox News Channel promotes conservative political positions[6] and biased reporting.[7][8] Commentators, news anchors, and reporters at Fox News Channel have responded that news reporting and political commentary operate independently of each other and have denied any bias in news reporting.
Mediamatters. LOL!

You are such a duffass, I almost feel sorry for you, key word being ALMOST. lol

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!

Just like you juicing up the copper river king report last year? Then AOD "Alaska outdoor Journal" pretty much called bullshit on your ploy.
Originally Posted by 79S

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!

Just like you juicing up the copper river king report last year? Then AOD "Alaska outdoor Journal" pretty much called bullshit on your ploy.

I'd like to hear that story. grin
Here is NWA post on Alaska forums

Copper River Kings and Reds.
I just got an e-mail from my daughter at the Miles Lake Tagging station. She is pulling and tagging Lots of kings. Yesterday theta tagged over 100 kings and as of noon they were above 50 Kings. They only tag and measure the Kings and release the Reds. They have had a hard time dealing with the shear volume of Reds in the live wells. She tells me that the numbers are huge so you guys on the Klutina should start seeing Reds soon. She also tells me that the size of the Kings are larger than normal and this reinforces the assumption that this is a heavy 5 year return with fewer Jacks than normal. I am just guessing but the Kings should be Gulkana bound and we should start seeing them in 10 days and in large numbers. There are very few fish wheels in the Copper as many were damages by last weeks ice and high water so I am hopeful this means few Kings get intercepted and we will see them.

The Miles Lake counter is running hard and from June 1-5 about 75,000 fish made it through the counter. The sonar does not id Kings from Reds and the counter was not 100% running until May 25th so the over all numbers are down from the expected. That reflects a lack of counts in late May and I expect many hammered through un-counted but that is nothing but my SWAG!

Here is AOD post posted the same day NWA posted his bad info

The Copper Sockeye counts continue to lag below ADFG daily expectations. When you only have 10,000 fish a day spread out over 24 hours and a river as massive as the Copper.....well good luck dippers. There are other conversations on a website forum apparently quoting workers at the Miles Lake sonar station. So to back up my "forecast" posted in another report of what is to come for that fishery I put in a call to the department to get a few more details.

Rumor #1: "...reports are that a lot of kings, and large ones, are currently being counted and tagged at the sonar site." The truth is ADFG does not do king tagging on the Copper River. There is a capture/mark/recapture program operated by the native corporation in the village of Eyak which has a fish wheel at Bear Canyon upstream of Miles Lake. They have only captured and marked 150 kings so far for the entire season to date. A lot? Hmm, not in my book. And definitely not for the mighty Copper. The village operates this program at separate locations independent of ADFG Sonar counts. They have another fish wheel for recapture at Canyon Creek which is below Chitina. Up to this date there have been no recaptured kings in the wheel there. Which means its not likely there are any kings yet at Chitina in any respectable numbers (of 150?). The corporation passes their program data on to ADFG for additional help in assessing the Copper River runs.

Rumor #2: "Large numbers of sockeye passed on the south sonar bank before that equipment was operational." Those fish would probably need their ice skates in that case. The south channel was frozen and had no water for the equipment to operate or for fish to swim until just before May 29th. (You can check the USGS river gauge levels during that time frame.) 5/29 was the first partial day of counting and the south bank recorded 145 fish. The next day 5/30 recorded 6480 on the South bank sonar. Pretty much of an indication the fish weren't traveling up river yet in big numbers due to breakup conditions. But who can see in muddy water, eh? Since there was no water for fish to swim in on the south bank until around May 29 it is not likely that perhaps in one day as the equipment was being set in place there would be more than a handful of reds go through undetected. And clearly not thousands of hidden reds when the counter documented only 6500 on day 2. A few thousand on any given day is a drop in the bucket, uh, river.

So in SUMMARY: I won't try to persuade folks to not believe what they want. Make the long trip if you choose, but I won't post sniveler reports here of no fish during the first opening. When 586,000 sockeye were harvested in the commfishery in just two periods and that number is the equivalent of 31% of the entire near record-breaking sockeye harvest of 1,900,000 in 2012 for the whole season, how can anyone think that the big blank spot on the chart doesn't mean NO FISH in the river? And remember that this year's ADFG sockeye forecast is for a normal size return. To each his own. Good luck, good dipping and if you get one,
Originally Posted by wally
For you to Enjoy!!

I didn't use fox news for a source, retard.

Yes I can easily... Progressive Journalism for Positive action = lies to promote socialism....it's what they and you do...
I know that you are not stupid but you need some data to back up your BS..Here is mine As$ Whip

https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/sf/FishCounts/index.cfm?ADFG=main.displayResults

2013 run results...Miles Lake 1,267,060 Kings

2012 run results...Miles Lake 1,271,354

2011 run results...Miles Lake 914,285

2010 run results...Miles Lake 924,010

2009 run results...Miles Lake NA

2008 run results...Miles Lake 35,524

2007 run results...Miles Lake 926438
Do some research before you start to mass produce lies...See above post and click on the link!
Do some research before you start to mass produce lies...See above post and click on the link!

Uh oh someone is mad... You were the one mass producing lies LOL you are a tool for sure....
I know that you are not stupid but you need some data to back up your BS..Here is mine As$ Whip

WTF you are saying 1.2 million kings crossed the miles lake counter you are truly a [bleep] idiot. By your own admission the counter on miles lake cannot tell the difference between reds and kings.
That 1,267,060 is for sockeye, there is no selection for chinook salmon on the F&G fish counter webpage. Walts a lying pos as per usual.

Now he pissed lol... I'm very familiar with adfg fish counters many yrs i kept an eye on the kenai counter for the late run reds. Spent alot of good days fishing on the kenai and the klutina as well.
When ol walt was blowing smoke up folks ass last yr one of the counters on the copper wasnt fully operational.... Also that big push he predicted on the klutina in june didnt happen until a month later. When your buiseness is renting rafts i guess you have to juice the numbers kind of like obama care.
I would never recoccmend him to anyone coming up here to fish or hunt. There are a lot better, more reliable outfitters to rent from than him. Plus he's a liberal d-bag, another good reason to stay away from his business.
Just like the Playground you guys have to claim "CHEAT"! when you can't win! Try something that actually sells to the LOW IQ AMERICAN AND ALIEN voter!

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!

YOU MEAN LIKE TRADING A CELL PHONE AND SERVICE FOR THE VOTE OF ANYONE WITH LOW MENTAL CAPACITY?.
Look at the trends over the past 8-10 years and my point was we are seeing stronger numbers then we have seen n the past 8-10 years.

When you get finished stroking your monkey look up AF&G's numbers from the Gulkana returns and guess what? The highest return year in the past 10 for kings was 2013.....Your so dumb!
Originally Posted by eyeball
Just like the Playground you guys have to claim "CHEAT"! when you can't win! Try something that actually sells to the LOW IQ AMERICAN AND ALIEN voter!

FEAR! SMEAR! QUEER!

Palin/Cruz 2016!

YOU MEAN LIKE TRADING A CELL PHONE AND SERVICE FOR THE VOTE OF ANYONE WITH LOW MENTAL CAPACITY?.

Just do what every spoiled child does when this happens...Take your ball and go home!

You're a liar Walt, those numbers were for reds, not kings and it only shows the red return numbers on the F&G website for the Copper River. 3900 kings were counted in the Gulkana so your numbers are way, way off sport.
© 24hourcampfire