Home
FBI counterterrorism agents are visiting gun shops in South Carolina to investigate �suspicious purchases� made by people who talk about �big government,� according to a new report.

Author Brandon Turbeville says he was approached by an individual who works in a Columbia, South Carolina gun shop to relate the story of how an FBI agent entered the store on Monday, showed his credentials, before proceeding to ask a series of stunning questions.

Telling the gun store worker he was tasked with visiting all the firearms outlets in the local area to check on �suspicious purchases� for counter terrorism purposes, the agent then began discussing what in actual fact were �completely normal transactions,� such as, �paying with cash, purchasing long guns, and other similarly innocuous behavior.�

Paying with cash is always suspicious, no matter where your buying.
Originally Posted by bea175
FBI counterterrorism agents are visiting gun shops in South Carolina to investigate �suspicious purchases� made by people who talk about �big government,� according to a new report.

Author Brandon Turbeville says he was approached by an individual who works in a Columbia, South Carolina gun shop to relate the story of how an FBI agent entered the store on Monday, showed his credentials, before proceeding to ask a series of stunning questions.

Telling the gun store worker he was tasked with visiting all the firearms outlets in the local area to check on �suspicious purchases� for counter terrorism purposes, the agent then began discussing what in actual fact were �completely normal transactions,� such as, �paying with cash, purchasing long guns, and other similarly innocuous behavior.�

The big government advocates here at the fire will shortly be along to tell you to tighten your tin hat, that your sources are not credible and maybe call you a pussy. That's how it went on the Bundy threads and that's how it's going on the other thread dealing with this issue, as I type this. Be advised.
There's already one thread about this fantasy
right on cue
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Payin'wit cash lays the wimmen folk inna aisles.

Denny.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The big government advocates here at the fire will shortly be along to tell you to tighten your tin hat, that your sources are not credible and maybe call you a pussy. That's how it went on the Bundy threads and that's how it's going on the other thread dealing with this issue, as I type this. Be advised.

This forum does have it share of Big Government ass kissing Democrats
They will be busy. Gun shops are full of gun and small business owners, the most oppressed two groups in Obamerika.
Most gun stores I go to charge an extra 3% for credit cards.I always pay cash.
Originally Posted by Snyper

A cursory search indicates that this story is four years old and yields 16 million hits using Google as the search engine.

No one but you disputes its authenticity.LOL.

https://encrypted.google.com/#q=FBI+flyer+about+gun+buyers&start=20
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Why is that? Don't most FBI agents have wives?
Originally Posted by rte

A cursory search indicates that this story is four years old and yields 16 million hits using Google as the search engine.

No one but you disputes its authenticity.LOL.

https://encrypted.google.com/#q=FBI+flyer+about+gun+buyers&start=20

besides that go to a gun show see how much cash is moving around.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
right on cue

you noticed the administration's 'yes man' too, eh?
Funny. I live in Columbia. In the past few days I have been in all of the major gun stores here and not a peep about this. By the way there are not many of them here and I do know a few of the sales people so I think this would roll through a community this size quickly.

GreggH
Originally Posted by GreggH
Funny. I live in Columbia. In the past few days I have been in all of the major gun stores here and not a peep about this. By the way there are not many of them here and I do know a few of the sales people so I think this would roll through a community this size quickly.

GreggH

There's not a peep because it's an urban legend
Otherwise, like you said, it would be all over town as well as the internet
Laying down cash is cheaper than using a credit card.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
right on cue

LOL
Name calling and lame accusations is for little boys who don't know what else to do
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
right on cue

LOL
Name calling and lame accusations is for little boys who don't know what else to do
ahhh, the Saul Alinsky play book! I believe that right thar is Rule #5
* RULE 5: �Ridicule is man�s most potent weapon.� There is no defense. It�s irrational. It�s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Nice try azzwipe. laugh
Why would a shop owner not tell the FBI to GTFOH and come back with a warrant. This honestly sounds like a troll.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why would a shop owner not tell the FBI to GTFOH and come back with a warrant. This honestly sounds like a troll.

They don't need a warrant to hand out information, if in fact they did, which I doubt.

If it were really a "program", surely more people would have seen these flyers, rather than just isolated tales years apart on the internet
This "Snyper" individual is one lame ass piece of work.

Gotta' CHUCKLE at the sig line,.....ya' know we're probably dealing with a15 year old space cadet, folks.

GTC
My mother called those kinds of people "Special".
gun stores?
LOL!
Fools.
There's a more dangerous crowd hanging at the Red Wing boot store.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

There are many on here who like a BIG state foot print especially if it's a Christian one.
right on cue
I wonder how much he's paid for his disinformation services.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My mother called those kinds of people "Special".

They do too.

Well, better to check out gun buyers than muzzie goat chokers in NY.

© 24hourcampfire