Home
Has already happened, but it didn't start like you might think.

link
It ain't about the squirrel.
they will crucify him, as an example to all the other 'non compliant' gun owners.
Folks there can either move, or start killin' cops and politicos. Its time for them to fish or cut bait.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Folks there can either move, or start killin' cops and politicos. Its time for them to fish or cut bait.

Killin' is singularly bad advice. If someone starts shooting police and/or politicians they will die. And that action will justify even more gun controls.
I hope Gramps gets help from NRA and GOA and get that law ruled unconstitutional.
Originally Posted by achadwick

Killin' is singularly bad advice. If someone starts shooting police and/or politicians they will die. And that action will justify even more gun controls.

Quite correct, that isn't the way.
start killin' cops and politicos. Its time for them to fish or cut bait.

You're a fool to think this type of action would solve anything. Beside it being an ignorant statement, your desired actions would only make the situation even worse, especially in CT. The gun laws that would then be passed would be even worse.....
Originally Posted by ironbender
It ain't about the squirrel.

Yep I kill them bastids every chance I get...my neighbor was out there with a handgun one day trying to eliminate one...I offered him a scoped rifle.

At some point in time it will come down to that. If not now when?
Originally Posted by derby_dude

When you're backed in a corner and there is no other option. There are plenty of other moves now.

America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. On the road to tyranny, we've gone so far that polite political action is about as useless as a miniskirt in a convent. ... Something�s eventually going to happen. Government will bloat until it chokes us to death, or one more tyrannical power grab will turn out to be one too many. ... Maybe it�ll be one more round of �reasonable gun control� or one more episode of burning children to death to save them from �child abuse.� Whatever, something will snap. ~ Claire Wolfe
The squirrel was plant by the goobermint. That's how they are going to do it.

I don't mean at random. That cop that made that arrest should be a "marked man" henceforth. He had a choice to make. He made it. Others should make theirs. The politicians who brought this to past should have to live in fear for the rest of their natural lives, ever how long that will be....

I don't mean at random. That cop that made that arrest should be a "marked man" henceforth. He had a choice to make. He made it. Others should make theirs. The politicians who brought this to past should have to live in fear for the rest of their natural lives, ever how long that will be....

You keep proving how [bleep] stupid you really are. Milford CT has about 54,000 people and that dumb ass wants to kill a squirell in his back yard. Not to [bleep] bright and people like him are what bring on more [bleep] up gun laws. You can't blame LEO for that one. What if he accidently killed the neighbors kid?

John Rambo was a Green Beret. You should teach them all a lesson.

Travis

Derby's got your back.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Derby's got your back.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis

Nothing like a 65 year old paper pusher talking about throwing down.

I guess those guys don't know that the kill'n will go both ways.

Dink
Surely a majority of the cops on the scene objected to the arrest and wanted to let the otherwise law abiding citizen go with a wink and a 'keep it on the down low', but alas they were overridden by the one rogue cop with a chip on his shoulder. Damn those bad apples anyways.
Originally Posted by CLB
What if he accidently killed the neighbors kid?

But he didn't. We don't even know if he killed the squierrel. The guy was guilty of a misdemenor firearms violation, if anything. The cop had the latitude to just cite the man and leave. It is doubtful he even had a legal right to enter the man's home.
Originally Posted by deflave

John Rambo was a Green Beret. You should teach them all a lesson.

Travis

You goofy-azz man-child. "Rambo" was the figment of some wanna-be mofo like yourself who never actually did anything, except run his mouth, and write comic books. Fitting.
Ignorance must really be bliss....................
He was a Green Beret.

And put Jimmy on the map.

Facts!

Travis
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

When you're backed in a corner and there is no other option. There are plenty of other moves now.

True. They can pack up and move but at some point there is no place to move and one must make a forlorn stand and go down fighting.
Originally Posted by CLB

But he didn't. We don't even know if he killed the squierrel. The guy was guilty of a misdemenor firearms violation, if anything. The cop had the latitude to just cite the man and leave. It is doubtful he even had a legal right to enter the man's home.

He wasn't a cop he was a law enforcement officer. The law must be enforced at all cost.
TAK and derby WILL define the line in the sand.

Holy [bleep]. Fiction is worthless these days.

Travis
Interesting how an attempted squirrel shooting led to a house search in which non-registered guns and nasty scary magazines were found.

Illegal search without warrant, anyone?
The fool shot a squirrel in town - what did he expect would happen??

When walkin' on eggs, don't hop. (from the movie Blue Thunder).. laugh
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Interesting how an attempted squirrel shooting led to a house search in which non-registered guns and nasty scary magazines were found.

That too.. I hope his lawyer goes after that avenue.. At the same time, it's CT.. Who knows what draconian laws they've got at their disposal?
Originally Posted by CLB

The cop was clearly an anti-gun crusader, happy to abuse the authority delegated to him by the people in order to inflict damage to cherished American liberties.
Please be informed, zero has national gun registration on his agenda for his last 2 years in office.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Calhoun

That too.. I hope his lawyer goes after that avenue.. At the same time, it's CT.. Who knows what draconian laws they've got at their disposal?

Not nearly enough information to go on yet, I was just throwing it out. Could be this guy is a total loony suffering from dementia and firing into neighbor's yards in the middle of town. Or could be a totally responsible gun owner living just outside of town limits and an overzealous cop.

Don't know yet. This story isn't going away, so wait for more info.
The lesson here is if you are going to shoot a squirrel use an air rifle it will do the job with less noise than a 22 especially if you live in a city.
© 24hourcampfire