Piercings ???? wink

Denny
Posted By: 12344mag Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
What is she irritated at you about?
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
The nose ring keeps her from rooting... grin
Posted By: Rovering Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
You've a cute kid.

You teach her to shoot and give her a gun, yet?

Posted By: TNrifleman Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
A lovely young lady.
Posted By: eyeball Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Yep
Posted By: stxhunter Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
she can shoot and take care of herself. she was made manager at work after a month, 20 a hr for a 21 yr old ain't bad. she's a good daughter Piercings and all .
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Lose the hardware.
Sheesh.
Posted By: 4ager Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Pretty young lady.
Posted By: eh76 Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
You' and your wife have done well raising her Roger.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Hows the little Tyke growing..? Haven't seen any pics of him in a while..
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
She's a talented, polite and very pretty young woman, and a good mom as well. I'm not crazy about the facial piercings, but it's not my face. C'est la vie.
I bitched about the Piercings at first, but once i realized it didn't change who she was, i quit, she'll outgrow them. I'm proud of her just as she is.

Posted By: ironbender Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by eh76
You' and your wife have done well raising her Roger.

I'm not big on the metal, but I agree with this old fat boy smile

Ya done good Rog.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Lose the hardware.
Sheesh.

It took my wife until we were married with a kid before she lost her's. She is a good women, just needed some time to realize when enough was enough. most people with their head on straight get to that point on their own, and their parents don't even have to make them hate them to realize it.

Beautiful girl you got there Roger.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
She a talented, polite and very pretty young woman, and a good mom as well. I'm not crazy about the facial piercings, but it's not my face. C'est la vie.

Perhaps your face would be improved with some metal? smile

Jus sayin.
Originally Posted by ironbender
She a talented, polite and very pretty young woman, and a good mom as well. I'm not crazy about the facial piercings, but it's not my face. C'est la vie.

grin

Jus sayin.

I have plenty. Three titanium implants, for beginners. But I'm the modest type, and prefer to keep them hidden in my jawbone beneath the gum line. whistle
Modest.

got it.

wink
Posted By: watch4bear Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Womens have tried to make themselves purdy forever; and beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
just woke up and having a bad hair day.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Teal Re: she has the same - 04/17/14

grin

Jus sayin.

I have plenty. Three titanium implants, for beginners. But I'm the modest type, and prefer to keep them hidden in my jawbone beneath the gum line. whistle

I was gonna say that a wayward Gamakatsu hook to the bean isn't meant to be permanent.
Posted By: 86thecat Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Good thing about piercings is that they will close up if she changes her mind later. Tattoos are pretty permanent. Be glad she made the choice she did.
Originally Posted by teal

I was gonna say that a wayward Gamakatsu hook to the bean isn't meant to be permanent.

Here's a nice piercing on a friend's mug. Kinda' flashy for my tastes, but not entirely bad...

[Linked Image]
[s]

I have plenty. Three titanium implants, for beginners.

So, that's as good as you'll get?

trebles?

Troglodite! smile
Posted By: Rovering Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter
she can shoot and take care of herself. she was made manager at work after a month, 20 a hr for a 21 yr old ain't bad. she's a good daughter Piercings and all .

You're a lucky dad or a good dad or both.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: she has the same - 04/17/14

My oldest daughter makes more money at age 27 than I can ever aspire to.

I drove up to Baltimore to pick her up for Thanksgiving her freshman year of college.

She showed up with blue hair and a nose ring.

I didn't bat an eye.

Creative young people are apt to go off on tangents here and there.

Even with blue hair and a nose ring, she can spit on her finger,...dip it into some carbon dust,..rub it on a piece of paper, and come up with this.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 4ager Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I drove up to Baltimore to pick her up for Thanksgiving her freshman year of college.

I didn't bat an eye.

Even with blue hair and a nose ring, she can spit on her finger,...dip it into some carbon dust,..rub it on a piece of paper, and come up with this.

[Linked Image]

MICA grad, huh?
trebles?

Troglodite! smile

You run singles for topwaters on the likes of BFTs to 200+ lbs? Sheeit. Call me a knuckle dragger all you like, but I'd rather eat toro than have fish sticks!

And that's 'troglodyte' BTW, you damned savage.

wink smile
yeah,...
I'd like to think I'm a good dad, but I'm sure there's some luck in there as well. The fact my old lady has never had to work and has been able to stay home and take care of our kids is a big part of it.
yup

[Linked Image]
You're like me in a way.

,..have produced offspring that's a convergence of many generations.

It's good that they finally got some opportunities,..
Posted By: iambrb Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
yup

[Linked Image]

you look like that dad I DIDN'T want to see when I came to pick up my date, back in the day

Here's a nice piercing on a friend's mug. Kinda' flashy for my tastes, but not entirely bad...

[Linked Image]

Just think Kamo, had that plug rapped him real hard across that nose, he could have ended up forever in your debt.
Wow! You told me!

I didn't bat an eye.

[Linked Image]

They get that Martian skull from around Roswell?
Fuggin librarians anyway!
Posted By: chris_c Re: she has the same - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Good thing about piercings is that they will close up if she changes her mind later. Tattoos are pretty permanent. Be glad she made the choice she did.

My thoughts also
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: she has the same - 04/17/14

There's no doubt about that, was just funnin ya Roger.

She's a looker and it's going to take some balls for her future beau to come ask you for her hand. I'd say you done good.
her boyfriend works for the USPS and is fixing to go into the air force, oh and he's an MMA fighter.He still hasn't got up the courage for more than a how are you doing Sir. lol.
Posted By: ironbender Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
She got skeelz, B.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
her boyfriend works for the USPS and is fixing to go into the air force, oh and he's an MMA fighter.He still hasn't got up the courage for more than a how are you doing Sir. lol.

What da fug you expect?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
And, that's Roger looking happy!
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
She's a talented, polite and very pretty young woman, and a good mom as well. I'm not crazy about the facial piercings, but it's not my face. C'est la vie.

And, some day she WILL decide to remove them, trust me.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

She's a nice looking girl.

You did well.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

She'll lose the metal in a few years, when my boy moved out he went and did all the things we told him he couldn't do here, he showed up here one day proudly sporting an earring, I never said a word and pretty soon the ear got infected and he gave up on it........I figure it was poetic justice.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
thank you
Posted By: bruinruin Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
just woke up and having a bad hair day.

[Linked Image]

I tell you Roger, if I put up a pic of myself from that same age you'd think your grandson was my twin.

I guarantee you that he's gonna grow up to be a heckuva good looking guy. wink
Posted By: isaac Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

I didn't bat an eye.

[Linked Image]

------

I've met Roger and his father. The lineage and parenting isn't a debate. Fine, wonderful folks.

Bristoe nailed the rest of it.
Thank you Bob.
Posted By: 444Matt Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
I bitched about the Piercings at first, but once i realized it didn't change who she was, i quit, she'll outgrow them. I'm proud of her just as she is.

From what can tell you've got a lot to be proud of. Always enjoy seeing pics of family members, helps to drive home the fact that we are all regular folks not just random names on a computer screen. It makes it more, I don't know, personal if you will. All the best to you and yours.
Posted By: eh76 Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
And, that's Roger looking happy!

Looks happy to me...
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
yup

[Linked Image]
Stxhunter,PLEASE don't take this the wrong way,but,either you're short or she's tall.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
Originally Posted by bruinruin
[Linked Image]

I tell you Roger, if I put up a pic of myself from that same age you'd think your grandson was my twin.

It's true Roger, I've met Scott and he's one handsome dude.
i'm 5'10 and shes about an inch shorter.
that little whipper snapper is going to break some hearts.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
i'm 5'10 and shes about an inch shorter.
Ok,Stxhunter. cool
Posted By: xxclaro Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
yup

[Linked Image]

A man with such a mustache is not to be trifled with. Just remember, with great mustache comes great responsibility!

Fine looking young woman you raised there, you have every right to be proud.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

[Linked Image]

Barbs pinched? I hope.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

What da fug you expect?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
So that's how you hunt hogs? I had a buddy from Oklahoma that use to hunt pigs that way and he use to show me pics and tell stories of how the piggies would sometimes enact their revenge on his dogs by ripping their bellies open with their tusks.

They'd sew the dogs back up with fishing line and within a few days they'd be back out hunting again.

You ever have one come after you Rodger?
Not when I've hunted with dogs. Did have one I shot with the bow try to get me once.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
If your daughters current beau see's that pic of you stabbing that hog, well, he might be just a bit intimidated if he isn't already. lol
Posted By: Scott F Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
One of my three daughters has the "LOOK". She has it so good once her boss asked what he had done wrong. She asked him what he meant and he said he always knew he had dome something stupid whenever she gave him her DSL. (Dumb $hit Look)

You have raised a beautiful lady there Roger. Good Job. The metal comes and goes, it is what's inside that counts.
Posted By: Uriah Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

I didn't bat an eye.

[Linked Image]

Pretty cool. Maybe someday she�ll link up with a guy with a bag of homegrown and travel across the country living out of his Volkswagen. Periodically the guy might ask/tell her, �You know what time it is? It�s time to smoke a bowl�� Then years later he can post his exploits on the internet for everyone�s edification, making particular note of the fact that she�s a �college girl.�
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
Beautiful young lady there, Roger. You and your wife have done well.

It sounds like your little girl was smart enough to take what Mom & Dad gave her and ran with it, too.

Ed
Posted By: n007 Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
Originally Posted by Uriah

I didn't bat an eye.

[Linked Image]

Pretty cool. Maybe someday she�ll link up with a guy with a bag of homegrown and travel across the country living out of his Volkswagen. Periodically the guy might ask/tell her, �You know what time it is? It�s time to smoke a bowl�� Then years later he can post his exploits on the internet for everyone�s edification, making particular note of the fact that she�s a �college girl.�

Get a life!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: she has the same - 04/18/14
Originally Posted by Uriah

Don't know who you are,...don't care what you think,..(obviously, you've got some kind of fascination with me)

But anyway,..save your crap for my threads.

It's not a good fit for this one.
Posted By: eyeball Re: she has the same - 04/18/14

grin

Jus sayin.

Ha, titanium jaw, huh. That's cheating, Kamo. wink
© 24hourcampfire