Home
Posted By: gophergunner Happy Easter - 04/18/14
I was in for my Physical Therapy today as I walk the recovery road here from my congestive heart failure. I am reminded of all the good folks here who took the time to care, and show genuine concern for my well being.

There is no way I could possibly every pay everyone back for the well wishes I received. My best efforts fall way short. That being said, I'd like to wish all our members and their friends and families a Happy Easter.

We have some truly incredible people here, and when one of us hurts, we all seem to pitch in and find an area of common ground to show our support for one another. I consider my self very fortunate to be a part of this group.

Thanks again to everyone, and best wishes for a Happy Easter holiday. Here's to the hope we all eat too much, and have a great day.

Most Sincerely,

GG
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter my friend.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Indeed,sir,Happy Easter to the Gopher family, and all the others here on the fire.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Thank you and Happy Easter right back to you and all you hold dear
Posted By: T LEE Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter

Rejoice for He is risen.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter to you and yours and may you have many more.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter, indeed, and to all my friends on the fire and even to the ornery curmudgeons who aren't. ;-{>8

Good on ya Derby Dude.

Pax Vobiscum.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Many thanks, guys. I'm working on my first cup of coffee here. The danged beagle's curled up sleeping next to my wife and they're both snoring like chainsaws. The weather's gonna be pretty nice today-'think I'll go into the store and catch up on a bit of paperwork from while I was gone. Life is good today, and we get the whole family together tomorrow for dinner. 'Can't ask for much more than that. Happy Easter everyone.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter everyone.
Posted By: Boggy Creek Ranger Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Indeed He has risen and we have seen Him!

Happy Easter to all, draw friends and family close and rejoice.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14

Happy Easter Gopher & family.

JM
Posted By: WoodsStalker Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter to all.
Posted By: MColeman Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
And Happy Easter to all of you.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter to all who still believe in such things. It is a wonder that the next "coming" hasn't arrived yet. It can't be that far off given the state of the world order.
Posted By: pahick Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Happy Easter GG! May the Lord be with you all!
Posted By: agazain Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Or Happy Resurrection Day (as my English Nagels insist.)
Posted By: Ron_T Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Jeff...

You and your family have a nice Easter... and get well SOON !~!~!

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Happy Easter - 04/19/14
Did about three hours today. Decided that was enough. Thanks to all who took the time to reply here. My wife is at an egg coloring family event, my daughter's fighting a really nasty bout of strep and is parked on the couch. I just came in for a break from cleaning out my boat. It's been sitting for the last 10 years while we chased my daughter all over the upper midwest for softball. The squirrels had their way with it. I pulled an entire garbage can full of walnut hulls and chewed up styrofoam from the bench seats, and I'm not done yet. Pulling up the planks on the the bench seats to reshoot with expanding foam next. Hope to have it all ship shape by Mother's Day.

Once again guys, thanks for the replys, and best wishes to one and all.
© 24hourcampfire