Home
Posted By: asphaltangel "Buddies" question - 04/22/14

Could somebody kindly explain how the "buddies" thing works under "my stuff"? Do I add people there? Do people show up there that added me or both? Does anybody use this?
Posted By: achadwick Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Sure! Yes. Dunno. No.
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Originally Posted by achadwick
Sure! Yes. Dunno. No.

I see your a man of few words. ..fits with your scripture verse smile
Posted By: wrongway Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
You saying you wanna be my buddy?

no thanks, got way more than I deserve.
Originally Posted by wrongway
You saying you wanna be my buddy?

no thanks, got way more than I deserve.

That's TMI.
Posted By: fish head Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Do I add people there? No.

Do people show up there that added me or both? Only those that have made you/added you as one of their buddies.

Does anybody use this? I don't and I don't have any buddies.

grin
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Originally Posted by fish head

Does anybody use this? I don't have any buddies.

grin

Yes, you do....
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

grin

Yes, you do....

ummmhummm. Over 13,000 posts has to mean a truck load of buddies.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14

Friend asphaltangel, first I would like to welcome you to the Campfire.
I wish you well. I'm sure you will be in good hands here. Sometimes, well, it's like this. This place is like any other place in this crazy world we live in. Most of the people are really nice on here and you can judge the rest how you want. lol

There you go, my quick 2 cents.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

grin

Yes, you do....

ummmhummm. Over 13,000 posts has to mean a truck load of buddies.

Actually he replies to himself a lot grin
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Friend asphaltangel, first I would like to welcome you to the Campfire.
I wish you well. I'm sure you will be in good hands here. Sometimes, well, it's like this. This place is like any other place in this crazy world we live in. Most of the people are really nice on here and you can judge the rest how you want. lol

There you go, my quick 2 cents.

Thanks for the welcome, Randy! I know crazy. I work with them every day [some nights], but I love them. Give me a symptomatic schizophrenic any day over a mean person.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14

Good for you. I know some days or nights it can be frustrating and other days it can be most rewarding.

Hey when you need a timeout. Just come on here, start a topic or just join in.
Posted By: Partsman Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14

Good for you. I know some days or nights it can be frustrating and other days it can be most rewarding.

She gets busy trying to keep someone's foot out of their mouth. whistle
Originally Posted by Partsman

She gets busy trying to keep someone's foot out of their mouth. whistle

I must need more caffeine Partsman...it's still morning here. I "get busy" doing what?
Posted By: Mink Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Welcome to the Fire. Good people here-abouts, and a lot to be learned if you are so inclined.
Posted By: eh76 Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14

Could somebody kindly explain how the "buddies" thing works under "my stuff"? Do I add people there? Do people show up there that added me or both? Does anybody use this?

People add you as a UBB buddy for a variety of reasons. Some to keep tack of your posts or show support but some just to be ornery.

A belated "Welcome to the fire" asphaltangel.
Posted By: safariman Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
Originally Posted by Mink
Welcome to the Fire. Good people here-abouts, and a lot to be learned if you are so inclined.

And, my sweetie is a VERY fast learner. A tear came to my eye when at a recent gun show she asked a man selling a Glock "is that a Generation 1,2, 3 or 4 Glock?" I ask you all, HOW MANY guys here have a cute wife who even knows to ASK such a question? Or even cares about such things? I am the all time lottery winner, for sure.

Originally Posted by eh76

People add you as a UBB buddy for a variety of reasons. Some to keep tack of your posts or show support but some just to be ornery.

A belated "Welcome to the fire" asphaltangel.

Woops. I added a few "buddies" but hope everyone knows it's not to be "onery" and with good intention. I like the idea of showing support. Thank you for the welcome !

P.S. I guess I didn't show support to Wrongway when I told him to "keep going. I think I see a cliff".
Posted By: safariman Re: "Buddies" question - 04/22/14
AsphaltAngel, Check your PM's smile Click on the little flashing red envelope up by your "my stuff" column.

I'm seeing that opportunity here. So far I like several topics on hunter's campfire, handguns, preparing wildgame, and even the book review . Now I just need to start one under Misc for motorcycles. cool Thanks!
Originally Posted by safariman
AsphaltAngel, Check your PM's smile Click on the little flashing red envelope up by your "my stuff" column.
Originally Posted by safariman

Hey, how do you know? LOL
Posted By: Mink Re: "Buddies" question - 04/23/14

I'm seeing that opportunity here. So far I like several topics on hunter's campfire, handguns, preparing wildgame, and even the book review . Now I just need to start one under Misc for motorcycles. cool Thanks!

I could go for a sub-forum like that. Miss having my knees in the breeze.
© 24hourcampfire