Home
Posted By: ironbender A Little Disturbing........ - 04/22/14
Video in the link:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/34958313...itarized-federal-agencies/#sp=show-clips
Posted By: eh76 Re: A Little Disturbing........ - 04/22/14
Good point on the libtard media
Here is some info on ammo buys for some agency's.
Something strange is going on. Federal non-military agencies have bought two billion rounds of ammunition in the last 10 months. The Obama Administration says that federal law enforcement agents need the ammunition for �mandatory quarterly firearms qualifications and other training sessions.�

It�s not the number of bullets we need to worry about but the number of feds with guns it takes to use those bullets. There are currently more than 70 different federal law enforcement agencies employing over 120,000 officers with arrest and firearms authority . . . That�s an increase of nearly 30 percent between 2004 and 2008. If the trends have continued upward at a relatively steady rate, that would put the total number of federal law enforcement officers at somewhere between 135,000 and 145,000. That�s a pretty staggering number, especially when you consider that there are only an estimated 765,000 state and local law enforcement officers. That means that about one in seven law enforcement officers in the country works directly for the federal government, not a local jurisdiction.
Weather forecasting or preparing for war? The National Weather Service (NWS) seeks to buy 46,000 rounds of ammunition for semiautomatic pistols says the FedBizOpps website. It�s a solicitation head-scratcher of explosive proportions.

A little??
I think I will now go load up a couple extra hundred rounds for my 'hunting' rifle in 308... I am a bit of a ameteur weather watcher myself, ya know.
Posted By: poboy Re: A Little Disturbing........ - 04/23/14
OO Buck and Slugs 12 ga. - $10 per shell.
Are there any fed agencies that *don't* have their own police force?
Obama referenced a "private army" he would have to back his play when he was campaigning. Many of us thought he meant violent street gangs. I guess he did but it turns out instead of CRIPS or Bloods he meant gangs with names like ATF, IRS, etc.
Originally Posted by WildWest
Here is some info on ammo buys for some agency's.
Something strange is going on. Federal non-military agencies have bought two billion rounds of ammunition in the last 10 months. The Obama Administration says that federal law enforcement agents need the ammunition for �mandatory quarterly firearms qualifications and other training sessions.�

It�s not the number of bullets we need to worry about but the number of feds with guns it takes to use those bullets. There are currently more than 70 different federal law enforcement agencies employing over 120,000 officers with arrest and firearms authority . . . That�s an increase of nearly 30 percent between 2004 and 2008. If the trends have continued upward at a relatively steady rate, that would put the total number of federal law enforcement officers at somewhere between 135,000 and 145,000. That�s a pretty staggering number, especially when you consider that there are only an estimated 765,000 state and local law enforcement officers. That means that about one in seven law enforcement officers in the country works directly for the federal government, not a local jurisdiction.
Weather forecasting or preparing for war? The National Weather Service (NWS) seeks to buy 46,000 rounds of ammunition for semiautomatic pistols says the FedBizOpps website. It�s a solicitation head-scratcher of explosive proportions.

It's for the NMFS with is under NOAA, just like NWS. I've done boarding with NOAA folks that were armed and that was when Reagan was in office.

Don't let facts get in your way though.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html
© 24hourcampfire