Home
How the libs and Ze Row claim improved economy when 200,000 jobs are created a Month, and we have 329,000 newly unemployed a Week?

We are waiting for more enlightenment.
PS there are 4 weeks in a month.
crickets

And I am not the SAC he is referring too!!!!!!!
4.3 actually. grin

Just keeping this up top, while all anxiously await
tic tock, tic tock,
let me take a stab at a Jay Carney type explanation:

new filers having to file is a physical action that initiates a benefit check

thus, filers are getting paid for filling our their filing paperwork or online registrations and getting you are ultimately getting paid to proceed thru the system of filing

so, you are an employee of the unemployment filing system, thus you are now given a new job that the admin can take credit for

right? smirk

Now the Bastids will write that down. wink
ttt
Anybody that has paid attention to the economy in any way, is an idiot if they think it is GOOD in any way. Anybody that thinks employment is going UP is an idiot. Forget what the magic tv box says, and take a damn look out the window.
You guys are raciss. And mean.
Originally Posted by benchman
Anybody that has paid attention to the economy in any way, is an idiot if they think it is GOOD in any way. Anybody that thinks employment is going UP is an idiot. Forget what the magic tv box says, and take a damn look out the window.

Yup.
It's all about volume and trajectory, it's complicated and hard to explain wink
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
You guys are raciss. And mean.

Yes I am, so what??? grin
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It's all about volume and trajectory,

And wind drift,,,, don't forget wind drift.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I don't think they teach that in the new common core math I'm studying.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I'd like to be mean and use that advice on some boddy.
Still CRICKETS here????? laugh whistle

Take care, Willie
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u2mqqCMu-LM[/video]
Well mostly you are right, but looking out the window here in TX where I live its all going up. Not down. But how long will it last?
Originally Posted by wdenike
Still CRICKETS here????? laugh whistle

Take care, Willie

They are all over on the thread the liberal started, jumping on the Burn Bundy Bandwagon. wink
Yeah, The azz holes sure showed up on the Bundy posts. Apparently some touting their education. Living proof educated azz holes are alive and well. laugh laugh laugh whistle

Take care. Willie
Originally Posted by rost495
Well mostly you are right, but looking out the window here in TX where I live its all going up. Not down. But how long will it last?
Yeah - but it's TEXAS, for gosh sakes. Still American.....
maybe they haven't seen the thread. you should put their name in the title, no, oh...wait, what? confused

ked
They are too busy trying to stir the pot. They aren't interested in providing factual answers to questions.
From the northeast perspective, we had a nasty winter that did not let up until the end of march. I don't think I've ever seen a march that cold. The stock market is going to trickle into the real estate here this summer. It started last fall.
It is still wet here, but drying out fast. The land lawyers, surveyors, stone masons, saw mill all sound better than they have been. The black top plant hasn't started yet, but it looks like they are selling some stone.
A tree cutter died yesterday when the tree he was in, a birch,
Broke off at the base. He would of been better off to stay home.
Don't be disappointed because it ain't all going to hell.
So, you didn't understand the OP?
Originally Posted by lauren
From the northeast perspective, we had a nasty winter that did not let up until the end of march. I don't think I've ever seen a march that cold. The stock market is going to trickle into the real estate here this summer. It started last fall.
It is still wet here, but drying out fast. The land lawyers, surveyors, stone masons, saw mill all sound better than they have been. The black top plant hasn't started yet, but it looks like they are selling some stone.
A tree cutter died yesterday when the tree he was in, a birch,
Broke off at the base. He would of been better off to stay home.
Don't be disappointed because it ain't all going to hell.

Yep, the housing report showed no growth for the quarter ending in March and Iirc a 15% drop in projected housing starts for the year.
Typical liberal, late and irrelevant.
Originally Posted by ironbender
So, you didn't understand the OP?

You are surprised?
Lauren is advertising for 30,000 more illegal mexican wetbacks needed in NYS.
Originally Posted by rost495

I'm pretty sure the [bleep] mentioned can't see Texas from their windows.
© 24hourcampfire