Home
Posted By: Take_a_knee NWA - 05/02/14
The first person to take dumbazz Walt's bait is a C-O-C-K-S-U-C-K-E-R. Don't respond to that thread!
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: NWA - 05/02/14
Dammit MOG you had to do it but that was quite nice!
Posted By: antlers Re: NWA - 05/02/14
The fella he referred to in his post allegedly employed a male prostitute as a travel companion for a two-week vacation in Europe in 2010. It's just as despicable for conservatives to be hypocrites as it is for liberals to be hypocrites.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: NWA - 05/02/14
Originally Posted by antlers
The fella he referred to in his post allegedly employed a male prostitute as a travel companion for a two-week vacation in Europe in 2010. It's just as despicable for conservatives to be hypocrites as it is for liberals to be hypocrites.

But libtards can't be hypocrites, they aren't actually against anything, except what is proper and right. I think we need MORE hypocrisy. The human condition is what it is, IE FALLEN and CORRUPT.

A teenage mother-to-be used to leave town to have the kid, now they traipse up and down the halls of local high schools with their little bastid spawn. I find the former far preferable. Check out Ann Coulter's latest column.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: NWA - 05/02/14
Originally Posted by antlers

That's nothing NWA should be upset about, He employs male prostitutes every day.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NWA - 05/02/14
You mean he quit the sheep ranch?!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: NWA - 05/02/14
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
You mean he quit the sheep ranch?!

No, he got fired for pulling their butt wool out trying to keep their hind legs in his rubber boots. sick

Gunner
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NWA - 05/02/14
LOL!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: NWA - 05/02/14
NWA was only good till Ice Cube left and them Dr Dre broke out. That was officially it.

Jerry Heller ruined NWA.
Posted By: mog75 Re: NWA - 05/02/14
I don't think I actually responded to his thread. I consider my posts as more of a hijack. I destroyed his discussion with T&A before it even got started. If I hadn't posted those images walt would still be posting his Bloomberg/nambla/Greenpeace/peta talking points. So I consider it a success. There are ~50000 members here, someone would have responded IMO. grin
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: NWA - 05/02/14
No apology needed, you done good. ;-{>8
© 24hourcampfire