Home
Karen Handel is down about ten points.

What Karen Handel is Up Against Tomorrow
Posted on May 19 2014 - 12:29 PM - Posted by: Steve Flesher
Via US News:

Georgia GOP Senate candidate Karen Handel may be riding a wave of late momentum, but if she falls short in Tuesday�s primary, it�ll largely be due to a lack of money.
The former secretary of state and gubernatorial hopeful is being vastly outspent on the airwaves in the final days ahead of the election. A disparity so gaping that some Republican strategists believe it will likely sink her hopes, if not on Tuesday, then ultimately in the expected July runoff which will require millions more.
Of the $8 million in television advertising being spent on the Georgia Senate race in the final six days before the primary, Handel�s campaign accounts for just $19,000 of the total, according to a GOP source tracking the final flight of commercials from both sides. A Handel spokesman said their campaign�s spending was �more than that� but didn�t dispute the massive cash gap.
[�]
"Don�t piss off Nathan Deal [Handel's past gubernatorial opponent]. I think he�s dried up the money. I think he makes calls. I think he wields a big stick down here. I think his political operatives are vindictive. Probably not publicly, but I think they would work against her in a runoff. I think they�d be aggressive,� says the Washington-based source who has been in the state.
The Atlanta-based GOPer adds, �Team Deal really doesn�t like Karen. If she makes the runoff, I expect Gov. Deal will publicly engage for the opponent.�

Governor Palin to Georgia Voters: �Please turnout� for Karen Handel Tomorrow

Via Facebook

Georgia is ready to come through for the sake of liberty and help restore American exceptionalism!
Tomorrow, Republicans in Georgia have the opportunity to send a strong message to Washington by voting for Karen Handel for U.S. Senate.

Conservatives across Georgia are rallying behind Karen�s campaign. There is a reason the good old boys are ganging up on Karen � she threatens their status quo. They know that she will shake it up in Washington. Change scares them, and that is why they�ve tossed everything including the kitchen sink her way.
In Washington she will bring positive conservative change just like she did in Georgia, and she won�t be afraid to call them like she sees them.

This year�s elections are about who we send to Washington to help restore our country after six years of a disastrous administration.
It�s not about who has the best rhetoric, the loudest voice, or the best TV ads. It�s about who we trust to keep their word to fight for conservative principles and grow the conservative movement at the same time.

Voters need to look carefully at a candidate�s record. Look beyond the flashy campaign ads of establishment candidates and the bombastic rhetoric of candidates who claim to be the most conservative in the race.

Karen has walked the walk when it comes to cutting government waste, providing ethical leadership, and fighting back against big bullying government. We can count on Karen to take her real life skills to Washington to help balance our budget, fight for lower taxes, and do everything she can to keep the government out of our lives.

GOP voters in the gorgeous Peach State have many choices if they want something said, but Karen Handel is the only choice if we want something done. Karen will get the job done.

Thoughtful and caring Georgians, please get out and vote tomorrow.
The stakes for our country�s future have never been higher. Consider giving Karen Handel your support in this critical Senate race tomorrow!
Trust me, you won�t regret it.
Please turnout and vote for Karen Handel for U.S. Senate tomorrow!
- Sarah Palin
I'll be voting for her tommorrow.
I got this phone call my self. If she doesn't win, I could live with Jack Kingston. Don't want Sam Nunn's daughter. She is no Sam Nunn, who was very conservative as a democrat, by that was a long time ago in a country far,far away.
Karen Handel is down about ten points.

Palin and who she supports should be getting use to that by now. The real question is how many points up was she before Palin jumped in to add her support? Laughin.....
Nwa,why don't you google the before & after polls of Sarah Palin supporting Karen Handel and post them here.
I like Karen Handel's position. on the other hand, I'd never underestimate the ability of the US Chamber of Commerce to have an impact.
This is a race where there is more than 1 decent choice. She has impressed me in the past and may well be the best option. I wish her luck, but have my doubts she can pull it off.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
I'll be voting for her tommorrow.

Me too. I prefer Broun, but I think Karen actually has a chance. I would give her 60/40 odds of winning the nomination if she makes it to the runoff.
I'm voting for her and I live in Broun's district..

you know what you get with both but she can beat Nunn

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nwa,why don't you google the before & after polls of Sarah Palin supporting Karen Handel and post them here.

I don�t think he knows how.
With the Palin endorsement and a few thousand dollars, Karen Handel has moved up from about 10% to 16%

Front runner Perdue with the Establishment endorsements and several million dollars has moved up from about 20% to 26%.

Candidates need 50% of the vote to avoid a runoff.
I will get out and vote, but not for Karen Handel. To each his own but to me she is Hitlery with an R by her name. As far as Palin goes, check out all the mama grizzley crap on her website. Her knee-jerk support of female political candidates borders on obsession. My $0.02
Originally Posted by shortleade
I will get out and vote, but not for Karen Handel. To each his own but to me she is Hitlery with an R by her name. As far as Palin goes, check out all the mama grizzley crap on her website. Her knee-jerk support of female political candidates borders on obsession. My $0.02

1. Can you expand on your dislike for Karen Handel?
2. Can you show us how many female candidates Palin supported just because they were female?
I'm not sure why you would call Her "governor" since She quit to hit the $big bucks$ circuit.
Prove it,beanman.
I probably will vote for Purdue, but it is tempting to vote Handle just to stick my finger in Deal's eye. I'll vote Nunn before Kingston.. He was Mr. earmark before they were outlawed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/senate/ga/georgia_senate_republican_primary-3449.html
Prove it,beanman.

prove that she quit before her term was up?
Originally Posted by KFWA
Prove it,beanman.

Answer my question.
Prove it,beanman.

Answer my question.

I didn't realize you were talking to me.

She didn't quit to follow the money, she quit because her ass was about to end up in court defending herself from all the political enemies she had made.

How that translates into "good presidential material" I'll never know.

But now? Its all about the money with her.

Prove it,beanman.

Again, I do not know how to fix this trolling stupidity. You damn well know why Sarah was forced to give up her job which thousands of released Emails proved she was good at and enjoyed doing.

The people of the State of Alaska did not provide Governor Palin and her family with the protection from frivolous law suits that all other states and the Federal have always protected their public servants. It was costing her personally over $500,000 per year to fight for her $150,000 per year job.

After Alaska saw what that crap had also cost the state, they finally wised up and caught up with the rest of the country.

It was too late to save the best governor Alaska ever had.

Good for the rest of US, Sarah went on to be the most productive leader the loose-knit Tea Party has ever had.

she was forced to quit being Governor of Alaska?

She was impeached? thrown out of office against her will?

IF ANY OF YOU Georgia BOYS haven't voted yet Vote for Nancy Jester for State Superintendent. She says that Administrative cost has gone up 74% & enrollment only 43%. We are starving the class room to pay the central office.

I voted for Handel she didn't robo call the house.

She didn't quit to follow the money, she quit because her ass was about to end up in court defending herself from all the political enemies she had made.

How that translates into "good presidential material" I'll never know.

But now? Its all about the money with her.

Again, I do not know how to fix this trolling stupidity.

You damn well know or should know that all 20+ frivolous law suits were tossed.

That makes you nothing more than a Troll.
So let me make sure I understand

just two posts ago you say

"The people of the State of Alaska did not provide Governor Palin and her family with the protection from frivolous law suits that all other states and the Federal have always protected their public servants. It was costing her personally over $500,000 per year to fight for her $150,000 per year job. "

and you have a problem with me saying

'She didn't quit to follow the money, she quit because her ass was about to end up in court defending herself from all the political enemies she had made."

and that makes me a troll?

and you have a problem with me saying

'She didn't quit to follow the money, she quit because her ass was about to end up in court defending herself from all the political enemies she had made."

and that makes me a troll?

Maybe I can help clear this up. That does not make you a troll, you were already a troll, that just adds to the proof. miles
I guess I'm a troll then.

not sure how I'll sleep tonight with this newfound revelation
Do you not understand "frivolous lawsuits?"
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Prove it,beanman.

Again, I do not know how to fix this trolling stupidity. You damn well know why Sarah was forced to give up her job which thousands of released Emails proved she was good at and enjoyed doing.

The people of the State of Alaska did not provide Governor Palin and her family with the protection from frivolous law suits that all other states and the Federal have always protected their public servants. It was costing her personally over $500,000 per year to fight for her $150,000 per year job.

After Alaska saw what that crap had also cost the state, they finally wised up and caught up with the rest of the country.

Good for the rest of US, Sarah went on to be the most productive leader the loose-knit Tea Party has ever had.

You are [bleep] nuts! Most Alaskans did/do not care for Sarah Palin.. She did more harm than good for that state. She was responsible for the largest tax increase on the oil companies and the state has been reeling from that since then . Recently under Governor Parnell they repealed those tax increases. The man she beat is held in higher regard than she is now days good ol Frank Murkowski. Us folks in Alaska have no idea why you boys down here in the lower 48 are so infatuated with Sarah Palin we all just scratch our heads.
Do you not understand "frivolous lawsuits?"

sure

do you not understand quitting your job as governor to avoid them?

that is exactly what I said she did, and when someone says it was going to cost her $500K to fight them, I think they are in agreement with me - as much as they protest otherwise.

frivolous or not - she was elected governor of the state and she left when things didn't go the way she wanted instead of serving out the term she sought and was elected to.

That's quitting in my book - how does it read in yours?
Then why were the lawsuits dropped?

Seems to me the "enemies" forced her out with lawsuits.
Sarah Palin quit on Alaska plain and simple. For the most part we got a better Governor out of it anyhow with Sean Parnell. You guys think she is a darling a sweetheart I lived in wasilla you know how many times we saw good ol sarah and her delinquent kids 0 times. One of my buds did say they saw Bristol in sportsman warhouse one day with her entourage of losers.
Then why were the lawsuits dropped?

Seems to me the "enemies" forced her out with lawsuits.

that doesn't make my statement false - she was faced with lawsuits and quit instead of being vindicated in court. I didn't make the distinction of whether the lawsuits were frivolous or not, just stated the fact she got out instead of going to court.

You think she won't make political enemies who will try to get her over a barrel as president? And if things get tough personally she'll just quit again?

She let the democrats win.

again, how that is considered presidential, I'll never know.

but I guess that opinion makes me a troll.
Could be,but a $500,000 a year bill is a pretty good reason. Like Bow wrote earlier,the state of Alaska should've protected her from the lawsuits like other states do.
they probably should have

but you want to throw out piss poor reasons as a statement

I think $$$ is a piss poor reason to bail on the people of Alaska that elected you to do a job.

You're governor for god's sake, not CEO of a company.

And she gets to sit in judgement of politicians who are sticking it out and trying to make a difference?

not in my book.
I think $$$ is a piss poor reason to bail on the people of Alaska that elected you to do a job.

You must have more $$$ than most of us have. I could not continue a job that was costing me a half million $$$ a year to keep. I would had to have bailed too. Being poor makes you realize that you have to do what you can, not what you want. miles
Thanks for your opinion KFWA. Really enjoyed this discussion. Something to think about.
You must have more $$$ than most of us have. I could not continue a job that was costing me a half million $$$ a year to keep. I would had to have bailed too. Being poor makes you realize that you have to do what you can, not what you want. miles

then you'd be a quitter too.

Sara Palin was never going to be poor as Governor of Alaska or what she did in her post governor life.

Its ignorance to think otherwise.

btw, it wasn't a job - it was an elected office. A position she sought and won with the confidence of the state.

Originally Posted by 79S
Prove it,beanman.

You are [bleep] nuts! Most Alaskans did/do not care for Sarah Palin.. She did more harm than good for that state. She was responsible for the largest tax increase on the oil companies and the state has been reeling from that since then . Recently under Governor Parnell they repealed those tax increases. The man she beat is held in higher regard than she is now days good ol Frank Murkowski. Us folks in Alaska have no idea why you boys down here in the lower 48 are so infatuated with Sarah Palin we all just scratch our heads.

Just a bunch of horny old men and women who would jump at the chance to go to bed with Palin. I noticed that when she ran for VP and how many good Christian women had an orgasm at the mere mention of her name.

Palin has what I call the "Palasm " sort of like Limbaugh's term "Gorbasm" for Gorbachev.
Thanks for your opinion KFWA. Really enjoyed this discussion. Something to think about.

likewise
they probably should have

but you want to throw out piss poor reasons as a statement

You're governor for god's sake, not CEO of a company.

And she gets to sit in judgement of politicians who are sticking it out and trying to make a difference?

not in my book.

Put up or shut up. What would you do; starting right now, today if your job was going to cost you and your family half a million in the next year to get totally bogus lawsuits thrown out of court?

Best to use Sarah�s own words:

Governor Palin writes that when she flew home from the campaign in 2008, the "political landscape" in Alaska "had permanently changed." She states:
The fallout was immediate: the governor�s office was inundated with frivolous ethics complaints. Literally scores of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Public Records Act requests rolled in, generating thousands of pages that required hours of work to process. Reporters abandoned actual reporting in favor of tabloidizing my family, my record, and me.

Governor Palin writes about the fact that her administration had received a normal amount of FOIA requests prior to her selection on the 2008 GOP ticket. But after the campaign, her office was hit with a "tidal wave" of FOIA requests and "hundreds of demands" for various communication transactions, such as emails. She wrote:
Only the opposition really comprehends the work involved with FOIA requests-from the retrieval of all correspondence and emails, to copying them for lawyers and staff to review in order to remove confidential or privileged information, to assembling and packing them, and on and on.

Just one of these requests for a certain batch of e-mails generated 24,000 individual sheets of paper.

So instead of doing our jobs, my staff, including attorneys, spent thousands of hours and wasted more than $2 million of public monies to sort through it all one sheet at a time.

What these political operatives did was to twist the ethics reform measures that she had fought for, into a "weapon" to use against her. Governor Palin described the people who where behind these tactics as "relentless and shameless," which they were. She mentions the time when Linda Kellen Biegel (aka Celtic Diva), filed an ethics charge against her for wearing a jacket with the logo of her husband�s Iron Dog sponsor on it. She adds:
I was charged with accepting "bribes" of chocolates and a kids� hockey stick when I gave a speech at a charity event in Indiana.
I was charged with holding a fish in a photo for a state fishing pamphlet.
I was served with a complaint filed under the name of a fake British soap opera character.
I was charged with conducting an interview with a national media figure in my state office.
I was charged with answering reporters� questions in the lobby of my state office the day I returned to work and found a herd of reporters congregated near the doorway to my office.
As I tried to make my way through, I stopped to answer questions-and got slapped with an ethics accusation.

Governor Palin is a true reformer in every sense of the word. A key issue for her has always been restoring integrity back into the public sector. Her history of standing on the side of the people, against corrupt members of her own party, is a matter of record. The Alaskan people had their share of unethical politicians, and now democrat operatives were making a "mockery" of the new laws put in place to end their own culture of corruption. It was dirty politics at it�s worse and was truly appalling to watch.

The attacks on the governor were not easy, but had they been personal attacks against her, she would have stayed in office. The fact that her state was suffering because of the actions of political attack dogs, was unbearable to her. She wrote (emphasis mine):
Loss of reputation I can take. But I could not and cannot tolerate watching Alaska suffer.
One by one, each ethics complaint against me was tossed out. But a new one quickly sprouted to take its place.

I knew it wouldn�t stop and the ongoing cost to our system plagued me. My loyal staff who had accomplished so much with me in our years in office were besieged.
No one could paralyze my administration before, and I wouldn�t have been told to sit down and shut up, but these frivolous and expensive complaints were effectively doing what no one else could. [...]
At some point, you have to say "Enough."
You have to pick your battle.
Pick your hilltop.
And hold the position of your own choosing.

My state was being shaken by one partisan earthquake after another. Every time we found steady ground, "another avalanche of FOIAs, ethics complaints, and lawsuits crashed down. My team had been targeted for destruction because of who the team leader was. I began to think it was time to pass the ball.

Proving Governor Palin�s point about the political nature of this assault on her administration, she had this to say:

The reaction to my announcement was instructive. The same people who had wanted nothing more than to throw me out of office were suddenly outraged that I was obliging.

put up or shut up?

are you asking me what I'd do?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I would not quit being governor of Alaska if I had dedicated my life to winning such a prestigious and powerful position.

really there is nothing more to say.

She quit, democrats won.

as for her justification as to why....

What else is she going to say afterwards? I tucked tail and ran when things got nasty? of course she is going to come up with some excuse as to why she did the "honorable" thing to leave. Get 2000 former governors in a room and ask them how many quit before their term was up.

it either comes down to you believing she is full of manure or not. Clearly you are in one camp, and I am in the other

Put up or shut up. What would you do; starting right now, today if your job was going to cost you and your family half a million in the next year to get totally bogus thrown out of court?

Sarah�s words over your head? Too much for you?
my job isn't Governor of Alaska.

I've already told you I would not quit if I were Governor.

I chose a job where there wasn't a chance of me facing enemies who might try to extort me with lawsuits.

Not only is Sarah's words not over my head, they aren't over the heads of most 6 year olds.
Mudshark.

You can't fix stupid Bow.
Handel just got mine and my spouse's votes.

Put up or shut up. What would you do; starting right now, today if your job was going to cost you and your family half a million in the next year to get totally bogus thrown out of court?

Sarah�s words over your head? Too much for you?

If I had run for the office of governor of my state I would tough it out to the end. If I knew that my state did not protect me from frivolous law suits I would purchase liability insurance or seek a bond for the office and let the lawyers fight it out. Also I would put all my personal stuff in a trust so I would have nothing to sue for.

If one is a conservative especially a classical conservative one has to know they will be dumped on by everybody.
Legally speaking, none of your strategeries would work. Nice try.

I chose a job where there wasn't a chance of me facing enemies who might try to extort me with lawsuits.

Not only is Sarah's words not over my head, they aren't over the heads of most 6 year olds.

Again, I do not know how to fix stupid.

I asked rather simply; what if it happened to you in your job?

You have had no answer. That is because we both know the answer is that you would quit. At half a million a year, it would not take too long�

"Bow" certainly can't fix stupid. He can't fix his own stupid so he is in no position to fix somebody else's or even judge whether somebody else's needs fixing. Bowsinger seldom if ever posts on here about anything but Palin. Whether you like her or not, it gets old and has been old for several years. Quite a few of us have called him out on it, yet he persists. Less of us but still several, have been pretty damn rude to him, yet he persists. I guess you have to give him some sort of grudging credit for sticking with the object of his misplaced affection. Palin indeed does seem to attract an inordinate number of 60+ old men who seem to dodder along after her like old dogs with their tongues dragging in the dirt and lines of dog druel drooling after them.

A troll calling somebody a troll because they simply disagreed with him and stated facts.

Fact: Palin quit early in the face of lawsuits. Bowsinger even agrees with kfwa yet he calls him a troll.

Curiouser and curiouser. Bowsinger should get his handle changed to "Butthurt" or Granny Palin.
Palin is not a loved person in Alaska. See poll...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...alin-as-presidential-candidate.html#more

Q12 Do you think Sarah Palin should run for
President in 2016, or not?
Think she should run....................................... 19%
Think she should not....................................... 74%
Not sure .......................................................... 7%

Q10 If the candidates for President next time were
Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Sarah
Palin, who would you vote for?
Hillary Clinton.................................................. 44%
Sarah Palin ..................................................... 41%
Not sure .......................................................... 15%

When she chose to quit that put a sour taste in most Alaskans mouths. When she decided she was the new cheer leader for the conservative movement the rest of us turned away in disgust.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Palin is not a loved person in Alaska. See poll...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...alin-as-presidential-candidate.html#more

Q12 Do you think Sarah Palin should run for
President in 2016, or not?
Think she should run....................................... 19%
Think she should not....................................... 74%
Not sure .......................................................... 7%

When she chose to quit that put a sour taste in most Alaskans mouths. When she decided she was the new cheer leader for the conservative movement the rest of us turned away in disgust.
Sounds like when you showed up here. FO troll.
"Governor Palin"

Some still call her that to this day...?!?!

laffin'
Originally Posted by antlers
"Governor Palin"

laffin'
I know...tff
"Governor Palin"

laffin'

That is proper decorum, whether you like it or not.
Bowsinger posts much here that is of interest to me. I always read his posts.
Is she still around? I thought she went the way of her reality show.

A dead heat with the lying commie. That would be a good race.

But, I don't want her to run for POTUS. I want her to get rid of our senior Dem senator....Liiisa.
Originally Posted by ironbender

But, I don't want her to run for POTUS. I want her to get rid of our senior Dem senator....Liiisa.

That would be a huge improvement
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Legally speaking, none of your strategeries would work. Nice try.

Are you talking to me? If so what do you mean none of my strategies would not work?
"Governor Palin"

laffin'

So Bill Clinton is still "President Clinton"...?

laffin'

He's not "Former President Clinton" or just "Bill Clinton"...but according to the "proper decorum" stated above, he's "President Clinton"...?

laffin' some more

That would mean that Poor Sarah would have to run for something///Not going to happen. I do not think Palin could get elected to the PTA anymore, not in Alaska.
She could if she could steal our money and give away Palin phones.

Ze ro could never have been elected if the press weren't a bunch of commies.
"Governor Palin"

laffin'

laffin'

He's not "Former President Clinton" or just "Bill Clinton"...but according to the "proper decorum" stated above, he's "President Clinton"...?

laffin' some more

Yes antlers. That's exactly how it works. Politicians and military are properly addressed by their highest office/position achieved.

You don't have to agree nor like it, but you cannot argue with that fact.
So Ironbender....How is the Tea Party making out today? It appears to be a circular firing squad for the TP. Establishment looks to still be strong! Thank goodness Palin is working hard to get out the vote.
It's tough to make it without giving away something that belongs to someone else.
"Governor Palin"

laffin'

laffin'

laffin' some more

Yes antlers. That's exactly how it works. Politicians and military are properly addressed by their highest office/position achieved.

You don't have to agree nor like it, but you cannot argue with that fact.

laffin'

Yes I can. Just because it's considered "proper decorum" by some doesn't mean that it's proper or good...or even makes sense. I especially don't look at politicians with ANY degree of esteem. I'll call em' what I choose and not what's dictated to me by others. If others feel differently...so be it.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

"Bow" certainly can't fix stupid. He can't fix his own stupid so he is in no position to fix somebody else's or even judge whether somebody else's needs fixing. Bowsinger seldom if ever posts on here about anything but Palin. Whether you like her or not, it gets old and has been old for several years. Quite a few of us have called him out on it, yet he persists. Less of us but still several, have been pretty damn rude to him, yet he persists. I guess you have to give him some sort of grudging credit for sticking with the object of his misplaced affection. Palin indeed does seem to attract an inordinate number of 60+ old men who seem to dodder along after her like old dogs with their tongues dragging in the dirt and lines of dog druel drooling after them.

A troll calling somebody a troll because they simply disagreed with him and stated facts.

Fact: Palin quit early in the face of lawsuits. Bowsinger even agrees with kfwa yet he calls him a troll.

Curiouser and curiouser. Bowsinger should get his handle changed to "Butthurt" or Granny Palin.

Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
You're an idiot. What do you call somebody who quits after the people elected her? Perky is a quitter and you're her lapdog.
Your schoolboy crush on Palin grew old a long time ago. You just can't let up. If I was her, I wouldn't want to be in the same state as you. It's creepy.

Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
You follow Palin around the internet like a lovesick puppy Bowsinger. Everybody but you can see it. Another politician is getting his own "reality" series, and he has a woman pregnant that is younger than his own daughters so BFD. I make remarks about Palin all the time that don't have sexual overtones, I guess you just miss those. Palin is much better than many others, but is still a joke. Paul is a true leader but has difficulty getting anybody to follow him due to an evident lack of charisma.

Again, I do not know how to fix stupid.

I asked rather simply; what if it happened to you in your job?

You have had no answer. That is because we both know the answer is that you would quit. At half a million a year, it would not take too long�

Until you answer this simple question, you are stilll trolling.
Trolling because good and honest reasons for what went down have been given and all you can come back with is��Quitter.� How would you handle half a million in personal legal bills that no one saw coming?

I don�t mind posting more reasons�it is easy�

�Governor Palin outsmarted Obama and his band of hired thugs though, when she resigned. By resigning, Obama and his thugs were no longer able to terrorize the Alaskan people. They were also no longer able to bankrupt Sarah personally

Chicago thuggery at it�s finest.

When Old Man McCain tapped Sarah on the shoulder, she outgrew Alaska and moved onto the national stage. There is no looking back.

A Palin aide was quoted as saying Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."

�2.) �She�s a Quitter! �
Even though she resigned to prevent a very small group of extremists from further abusing the Alaska Ethics Act (making it completely logical and understanding), we know she accomplished everything she set out to do. When you take an oath to serve, you promise to uphold the Constitution and do right by the people (hence the 93% approval rating). You don�t take an oath to sit around for an allotted amount of time. In fact, the �time� element of serving in public office has nothing to do with the challenge of it, rather it serves as a limit to prevent one from sitting and doing nothing without having to face reelection.
The founding fathers intended our public servants to do their jobs and go home to live by the laws they created.
To those who call her a �quitter,� is it really your position that we need more career politicians in Washington?

I hope THAT is not over your head�

I think he has a woody!
Palin Did it!!!

Shas successfully helped Handel close to a strong 3 rd place!!! 16% and fading!

Will there be a runoff between Perdue and Kingston?
Meanwhile in Pennsylvania...........waning power on display.

In-laws Bill and Hillary Clinton can't swing Pennsylvania House race for Margolies

Bill and Hillary Clinton can fundraise and stump for old friends like few others, but their political touch was not enough Tuesday to help an in-law win back her old House seat.

Marjorie Margolies, whose son Marc Mezvinsky is married to Clinton daughter Chelsea, lost the Democratic primary for an open House seat in Pennsylvania representing eastern Philadelphia and its more affluent Montgomery County suburb.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pennsylvania-house-race/?intcmp=trending
Back to the Senate Primary for a moment. Kingston and Perdue will face each other in a run off. My bet is on Jack Kingston, although Perdue is fine. Kingston votes for expanded gun rights and against Obamacare, for 2 examples. He's better organized than Perdue. Perdue is getting a bump in that he shares the same last name as our last governor, but is not related. Name recognition is an asset in any election, even if it is false.

�2.) �She�s a Quitter! �

Palin is no Phi Beta Kappa, but I don't blame her for leaving office. The Left demonstrated that they were going to be unrelenting in their frivolous attacks on her, and were not going to stop until they get her out. There was nothing off limits, including media attacks on Palin's family. She was not going to receive adequate support from the National GOP, and it made no sense to bankrupt herself and family defending against the power of the national Democrat Party as a sitting governor. Without the same level of support from her own party, she was in a losing position. That is a good time to give your party the finger and go home. She has lived to fight the Dems another day instead of politically dying in office. Shrewd move.
when the Chamber of Commerce speaks, people listen.
Congratulations to the recent victorious primary election campaigns. We trust you're rested up because America needs you to put shoulder to the grindstone as time marches toward this fall's general election. Our nation's future depends on a conservative agenda that lets freedom flourish and industry thrive with American workers again.

We need a united front to combat the egregious agenda under which our economy, security, and freedoms now suffer. It's only by banding together to push conservatives across the finish line that America can recover. How to do it? Focus. Keep your eye on the ball. Remember the real threat to our country's solvency and sovereignty is the liberal pro-Obama candidates we'll face this fall.

A special thanks tonight to Georgia senate candidate Karen Handel for having the courage to jump into the ring and fight for what is right. Our nation becomes a better nation when good candidates like Karen come forward and offer to serve for the right reasons. The party of Lincoln and Reagan needs more strong, confident conservative women like her. Teddy Roosevelt's quote about the man � or woman � �in the arena� is applicable here: God bless the candidate �who strives valiantly,� and �if [she] fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that [her] place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.�

Many more primary races are underway. Constitutional conservatives will be the ones to adhere to the blueprint our Founders created for us to follow towards a more perfect union. Please support them. United we�ll stand for the exceptional nation America is destined to be again. Divided we�ll fall under continued failed liberal policies.

Thank you, campaign volunteers and informed voters! Hang in there; God bless you for your good efforts! Campaigns going forward, like Nebraska�s Ben Sasse, are in need of our involvement now more than ever. Here�s a reminder of what patriots can do together for our nation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzYm0E_Ae8Y

Sarah Palin
© 24hourcampfire