Home
The first words out of the Bergdahl's dad's mouth at the White House was to recite the opening line of the Koran. Nobody is allowed to say anything at a White House Presser without them knowing what he was going to say.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/06/bombshell-first-words-bergdahls-father-white-house-arabic/
Oops -- Just saw someone else just posted this as well...
Bismillah

That's in Queen's bohemian rhapsody

Originally Posted by slumlord
Bismillah

That's in Queen's bohemian rhapsody

Bismillah no

We will no let you go

Thanks. Now I'm go have that running through my head all day.
I wondered why 0 was so eager to do a swap but after allowing 6 muzzies to go free it makes sense now.
�Please recognize we are on a mission... I'm so proud about how far you were willing to go to help the Afghan people.�
This is a quote from Bergdahl's father. It can be taken several different ways depending on WHICH Afghan people he was talking about. I have no idea which.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
�Please recognize we are on a mission... I'm so proud about how far you were willing to go to help the Afghan people.�
This is a quote from Bergdahl's father. It can be taken several different ways depending on WHICH Afghan people he was talking about. I have no idea which.

I do.
Is the father in anyway critical of the Taliban for holding his son for 5 years?
Originally Posted by Pete E
Is the father in anyway critical of the Taliban for holding his son for 5 years?

...sure doesn't sound like it.
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by Pete E

...sure doesn't sound like it.

Kinda speaks volumes, doesn't it?
© 24hourcampfire