Home
http://www.ktrh.com/onair/michael-berry-13986/ever-pick-a-fight-with-the-12416931/
Not twice
Indeed I have!

but I've never let a roundhouse kick to the face make contact!

either the kid on the video is quicker with his feet than the clip shows or the guy picking the fight is sloooow

head kicks are cool looking, but for the street my motto is head kicks are reserved for once a guy's knees are taken out and he's kneeling on the ground.

but there's definitely guys with better kick speed than I ever possessed. Sparred with a few of them.
No Sir, never picked a fight with anyone. smile

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

I don't like the odds of you pulling the maneuver on me that the kid in the video did, still with that said, you've already made my short list of guys to NOT pick a fight with! grin

do they make a version of you in regular size? smile
Never picked a fight in my life. Never walked away from one. Still walkin', go figure.
laugh, Yes, any old 'regular sized' mule will fit the bill. lol

Gunner

Gunner

Same here. I'm a lover�..
Yeah but Ingwe lovin is kinda lke fightin'......:)
Best out of three 'falls'��. whistle
You couldn't go three right now if you had to......
Been in several.

Never picked one. Except that one time.... but he started it... grin

Walked away from many of them. (You can't lose a fight you're not in)

Often, when you knock a guy out, they pee themselves....

I couldn't tell from the video, but that's always another level of satisfaction when that happens....
Originally Posted by Blacktail308
You couldn't go three right now if you had to......

Of lovin' or fightin'? grin

Actually, I don't think it matters�.you may be right�.. frown
Meh....at least you're still in the running....ever since food took the place of sex and I put that mirror over the kitchen table, life hasn't been the same.

Gunner

Nor I, but never walked away from one either. They wanna dance I will teach them the steps.
Oh, and I don't fight "fair", I fight to win.
Use to be you could have a good knock down drag out fight and become friends after, shake hands and go in and have a few more!

Hasn't been that way in awhile now!

Gave up most of that [bleep] when I got married...

Phil
Yessir, it's not a competiton comparing skills. grin

Gunner
the hardest fight ever fought was against a mexican that weighed about 130# soaking wet, and i didn't start it. it was like walking into a buzz saw, finally got him on the ground and ended it.
Had to watch several times.
Looks like the winner faked the loser into thinking he was going to get a foot to the ribs and dropped his hands to guard.
Billy Jack would be proud
The fight picker appears to be drunk. He's not exactly deliberate in his movements or reaction time. It also appears he got what he deserved, a roundhouse while I'm wearing these bad boys....
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the hardest fight ever fought was against a mexican that weighed about 130# soaking wet, and i didn't start it. it was like walking into a buzz saw, finally got him on the ground and ended it.

Yes, it's absolutely always about the size of the fight in the dog. lol

Gunner
Yeah. USS Saipan in 1991 or 1992 on a med-gulf cruise.

Got in the ring with a guy who turned out to have been an olympic alternate.

I have long arms and got a few lucky jabs in. Apparently, from what I was told, it was an epic ass-kicking.

Thanks Shrap.
Great Movie.
You know I swear, I don't think he saw that coming.
i imagine he was to busy talking chit to see it coming.
Paradiddle called it right. The kid set him up like a bowling pin.
The only thing that guy did fast was hit the ground. Can't block a straight-away high kick like that? Har! Har! laugh
Yes. Once. At a Taco Bell just weeks after arriving in the town I went to college. In the end I am sure we were equally shot but, when the dust settled and I was in my dorm room, I thought "what a dumbazz I was" given what prompted the occasion.
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
Not twice

LOL !
Never started any fight.
Don't see the point.
Started a couple for what seem good reasons at the time, walked away from some and others not, won't say I won them all and the times my ass was handed to me was by the little scraper.
I would say that kid had been in some martial arts at some point.
© 24hourcampfire