Home
Posted By: Barkoff Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Just saw his interview with Orielly, he's a good man, I really like him. Interview was about his son and all the health troubles they endured, he is a real down to Earth guy.
Posted By: KDK Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
What, Baier got a word in over Mr Bloviation?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Originally Posted by KDK
What, Baier got a word in over Mr Bloviation?
LMAO.. A rare incident - indeed!!
Posted By: RickyD Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Just saw his interview with Orielly, he's a good man, I really like him. Interview was about his son and all the health troubles they endured, he is a real down to Earth guy.
I like him too. I just became aware of his son's health issues. My heart goes out to him.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
all I want him to do is report the news, without a liberal slant.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Bret Baier�Special Report�Best news hour on television�

Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

+1.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

+1.

+2.

I like O'Riley too but in small doses. 10-15 minutes is usually enough.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
When O'Reilly starts to go one of his rants, I just change the channel but I like him for the most part.
Posted By: Tuco Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
I can't stand BO. He's a smug windbag who directs questions to his guests, then proceeds to answer the questions himself while his guests struggle to get a word in edgewise.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Bret Baier - 06/03/14
Just saw a little more in depth interview with him about his son, and also included was a brief interview with the cardiologist his son has been under care of all this time...

Takes a lot of strength for ANY parents to go thru something like this...I've professionally worked around open heart programs, and have scrubbed into many many cases... it puts a family on pins and needles when it is an adult...

when the patient is a ped.... that fear factor goes off the charts for the family....
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Bret Baier - 06/04/14
Originally Posted by Seafire
Just saw a little more in depth interview with him about his son, and also included was a brief interview with the cardiologist his son has been under care of all this time...

Takes a lot of strength for ANY parents to go thru something like this...I've professionally worked around open heart programs, and have scrubbed into many many cases... it puts a family on pins and needles when it is an adult...

when the patient is a ped.... that fear factor goes off the charts for the family....

You are a doctor?

Posted By: Slidellkid Re: Bret Baier - 06/04/14
I like Brett
© 24hourcampfire