Home
I'm thinking this goes viral before the weekend's close.
========

Hillary called Obama �incompetent and feckless� in boozy rant

By Bob Fredericks/NY Post
June 27, 2014

Hillary Clinton allegedly called her former boss, President Barack Obama, "a joke" during a conversation over lunch with friends.

Hillary Clinton called President Obama �incompetent and feckless� and charged that he had �no hand on the tiller half the time� during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.

The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to �Blood Feud,� by best-selling author Edward Klein.

The former first lady, months removed from being Obama�s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.

�When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought � really thought � about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,� Klein wrote.

Clinton ranted, �The thing with Obama is that he can�t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That�s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f�king tiller,� according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday�s Post.

�Obama has turned into a joke,� she went on, according to Klein.

�The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department�s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen�s e-mails � all these scandals. Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,� she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president �incompetent and feckless.�

�Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.�
- Hillary Clinton

Hillary also heaped praise on her hubby, Bill, lauding his presidency and leadership skills � and bitterly complained about the lousy treatment she said the Clintons have received from the current president.

�Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we�re angry,� she said.

Clinton confided to her unnamed pals that she and Bill promised the Obamas they would work to get him re-elected in 2012 if he promised to return the favor and help Hillary win the presidency four years later.

�He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn�t worth s�t,� Hillary said, according to Klein�s book. �The bad blood between us is just too much to overcome.�

And Bill Clinton shared his wife�s loathing for Obama, as The Post reported Sunday.

�I hate that man Obama more than any man I�ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,� Bill told pals, according to the book.
falling out among thieves?
I wish this stuff would come out AFTER she gets the Dem nomination frown
You won't hear a word of it on any of the main networks...

Betting even Fox will keep it fairly quiet since it's anonymous sources via a book.

Love it tho.
I've never accused the Clintons of being dumb, just crooked. grin
You forgot power hungry, narcissistic, sociopathic, amoralistic, greedy...
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I've never accused the Clintons of being dumb, just crooked. grin

Couldn't have been said any better.
I never thought I'd agree with either Clinton....
The latest book to hit the shelves about the �Blood Feud� between the Clintons and the Obamas is full of juicy details about the relationship that seems peachy on the outside but is truly nothing more than a political stunt to look good for the public. The best-selling author Ed Klein�s new book is sure to make liberals heads explode as the dysfunctional relationship between the Democrat Party�s most powerful players is exposed for what it is.
The entire premise of the book is that while the two couples make it appear as if everything is just fine and dandy on the outside, they actually loathe each other and have made some pretty hateful comments in the past.
According to TPNN, Klein�s book details a time roughly two months after Hillary stepped down from her position as Secretary of State under Obama and was discussing him with a group of friends over quite a few glasses of wine. �You can�t trust the mother***er,� while at the same time saying that �Obama has turned into a joke.�
The alcohol-fueled rant happened in May of 2013 at a French restaurant near Clinton�s mansion in New York, according to Klein. Hillary was apparently telling her friends about a deal her and Bill had made with the Obama�s to help him get reelected in 2012 if they would help her win the presidency in 2016.
�He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn�t worth sh*t,� she said.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
falling out among thieves?

Vino & Sour grapes don't mix well...
Would be too much to hope for them to go High Noon in front of the Long Branch, eh?
It's not the wine talking, it's the concussion.
The Chinese have put a ban on the book going on sale in China.

JD338
Originally Posted by Calhoun

That still keeps them head and shoulders above the "feckless" fool from Kenya. whistle
Originally Posted by ironbender

Actually, her passing out & hitting her head was because she has a brain tumor...they found it during her last colonoscopy.
" Hillary called Obama incompetent and feckless"�.

I can't believe Im actually agreeing with that bitch about anything.
The demons were the first to proclaim Christ as the savior.

Just because one can acknowledge the truth, does not mean they will follow it.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Actually, her passing out & hitting her head was because she has a brain tumor...they found it during her last colonoscopy.

Well...there went that sip of beer! My screen and keyboard needed cleaning anyway. grin
it's interesting to note, that klein, the author, stated on t.v. he has never been sued given anything printed in his books.
Originally Posted by JD338
The Chinese have put a ban on the book going on sale in China.

JD338

And after all the secrets Bill sold them, Hmph!, those sorry bastards.

Alan
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
it's interesting to note, that klein, the author, stated on t.v. he has never been sued given anything printed in his books.

He better be Carefull or he will end up like Vince Foster cry
Is there a link to the OP? would like to pass it along and need a link to substantiate this.
You guys are being totally played.

Hilldabeast wants this stuff out there, she'll be viewed as one of the many who view O as a total loser even though she faithfully served with nary a complaint.
Gives her "layman" cred to agree with the masses concerning his incompetence.

f*ckin* chameleon scumbag that she is.....
Originally Posted by ingwe
" Hillary called Obama incompetent and feckless"�.

I can't believe Im actually agreeing with that bitch about anything.

I feel the same way. A little scary, me and Hildebeast thinking the same way on something. blush crazy
Will she deny?
Panhandlers got no professional respect for one another anymore.

Whiskey in, truth out.
Played....all.

Grin.....
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...-is-clinton-about-to-drop-out-2016-race/
Given the universal knowledge that beverage alcohol loosens inhibitions and restrain, why isn't helping a suspect get thoroughly soused a basic tool in interrogation kits?
Largely the pot calling the kettle black, neither the Clintons nor the Obamas are saints.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Given the universal knowledge that beverage alcohol loosens inhibitions and restrain, why isn't helping a suspect get thoroughly soused a basic tool in interrogation kits?

better than that Ken, lets mandate that all judges should rule with a BAC of at least .15.
couldn't get any worse rulings most of the time.

but wait, maybe that is the case now,
Hillary Clinton is a graduate of Wellesley College and Yale Law School.

Nonetheless, as this article suggests, she has been widely known for her very coarse language -- at least since her days in Arkansas, anyway.
The ladies of Wellesley are no strangers to coarse language.
Originally Posted by isaac
========

By Bob Fredericks/NY Post
June 27, 2014

�Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we�re angry,� she said.

When hasn't she been angry?
Originally Posted by broomd
You guys are being totally played.

Hilldabeast wants this stuff out there, she'll be viewed as one of the many who view O as a total loser even though she faithfully served with nary a complaint.
Gives her "layman" cred to agree with the masses concerning his incompetence.

f*ckin* chameleon scumbag that she is.....

This. I dunno whether the guys here are being played or not but Hitlery MUST do something to differentiate herself from Zero because his entire presidency has been one massive cluster. The entire campaign in 16 will be whomever the GOP serves up saying that a vote for Hitlery is a vote for an Obama 3rd term whilst she will counter that she is different and will bring back the economy of the 90's that we had under her husband.

Tag
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Applies to most all Politicians, not just to the Clintons.
Did it go viral?
Tag

I guess there is a reason that you revived this old thread, but it escapes me. miles
Obama reneged???

What exactly does that mean anyway????

wink
Originally Posted by milespatton
Tag

I guess there is a reason that you revived this old thread, but it escapes me. miles

There seems to be a bunch of clown references in some other threads. Just thought I'd remind everyone of one of the best clowns in the country. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.
Originally Posted by isaac
========

Just curious...why? (Now, I mean.)
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Obama reneged???

What exactly does that mean anyway????

wink

Renegging refers to sending in the 2nd string in a basketball game, I think.
Just curious...why? (Now, I mean.)

Issac's post was 7/01/14. miles
Got it.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Nice!
as much as i disliked, dislike the clintons, who among us would not prefer a clinton to the disaster we have now?
as much as i disliked, dislike the clintons, who among us would not prefer a clinton to the disaster we have now?

the one we have now.
Imagine if Hitlery was president now. After 8 years of her, we'd still be looking at 8 more years with Obammer because Owhammer was gonna be president eventually regardless. 16 years of crap. I can't stand the thought of it.

Six of one, a half dozen of the other.
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I wish this stuff would come out AFTER she gets the Dem nomination frown

She better look out or Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren will get the nomination grin
© 24hourcampfire