Home
In a story from MSN no less.

http://news.msn.com/us/us-poll-more-voters-see-obama-as-worst-president-in-modern-times

In a survey of 1,446 registered voters, 33 percent said Obama was the worst president since World War Two, while 28 percent pointed to his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the worst, the poll by Quinnipiac University found.

Voters were split over which of the two most recent presidents has done a better job with 39 percent saying Obama has been a better president than Bush and, 40 percent saying Obama is worse.

Most voters said Ronald Reagan, who served two terms in the 1980s, was the best president since 1945, the survey showed.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of Quinnipiac University's polling unit.

While Obama's job approval rating has inched higher to 40 percent, up from 38 percent in December, more voters gave him largely negative marks in key areas: the economy, foreign policy, healthcare and terrorism, according to the poll.

On the environment, 50 percent gave Obama positive marks.

The telephone survey, taken June 24 to June 30, had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.
Poll is flawed.

He is easily the worst in history. Ever. Hell, he isn't even a president. He damn sure isn't mine... sick
Talk about bad numbers...
He doesn't care....If you saw him this AM, he was even more arrogant than usual.
They needed a poll to come to that conclusion!?
Originally Posted by Spud
He doesn't care....If you saw him this AM, he was even more arrogant than usual.

Too true. He's now advanced to his "I'm really gonna show ya'll's azz now". And, he is and will continue to do so at an increasing pace, so much so that it will be near impossible to undo.
Gee, who would have predicted that?

Oh,...He Cares..!

Being ranked lower than either Bush might be the Only thing that would give this guy grief considering he's a Legend in his Own Mind.

I can't wait till his last 2 years when he's a lame duck and he's throwing executive orders left and right. Then his numbers will truly plummet...
I'm just worried about what kind of executive orders he may dream up. It might take a bit to get them undone.

Ernie
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Oh,...He Cares..!

Being ranked lower than either Bush might be the Only thing that would give this guy grief considering he's a Legend in his Own Mind.

I can't wait till his last 2 years when he's a lame duck and he's throwing executive orders left and right. Then his numbers will truly plummet...
I'll be patiently waiting. But he STILL DOESN'T CARE.
At least Bush loved his country
...the best we all can do here is wipe the First Fool from our minds and this forum.

I mute him at all times, his speaking has taken on the weight of the boy who cried wolf.

Liar, liar, policy on fire.

Originally Posted by saddlesore

He did. And he held the office with honor and respect.

The only problem I had with him was his failure to close the borders.
Dontcha know the little twit is having a hissy fit!

I'll guarantee you that he and his little minions are thinking about how to generate some kind of crisis to try to get his numbers back up...

Possibly a crisis on the border???.
Maybe he will vapor lock.

JD338

And had genuine affection for the troops. Bammy wouldn't knowingly let a service member within 100 yards of him once he leaves office.

I've said these things about Bush and Obama when Obama was elected:

Bush may not be the most well spoken or brightest guy, but I believe he had this country's best interests at heart, and did what he thought was right.

I thought Obama was a subversive POS hell bent on doing as much damage to the country as he could.

Don't think I'm far off on either thought.
Halfbreed POS was elected based solely on his race and the handouts those who elected him would receive. Along with worst should be added most unqualified and incompetent in US history. That probably applies to most in his administration as well.
What difference, at this point does it make. We can't get rid of him!
Originally Posted by DaveR

And had genuine affection for the troops. Bammy wouldn't knowingly let a service member within 100 yards of him once he leaves office.

Bush may not be the most well spoken or brightest guy, but I believe he had this country's best interests at heart, and did what he thought was right.

I thought Obama was a subversive POS hell bent on doing as much damage to the country as he could.

I admit that this is second- or third hand, but a good friend of mine was told by a Secret Service agent detailed to the White House that they had been instructed never to speak to Michelle Obama unless at her request or to even look at her directly. Reportedly, morale is at rock bottom in that detail.

Compare that to the Reagans or either Bush spouse, who treated those guys like part of the family and who fully appreciated that lives depended on them.

Talk about an arrogant, imperial presidency! mad
And I have zero sympathy for all the idiots that voted for him and now think he's the "worst". FOOLS! KMA!
Originally Posted by brilite

I would take two years of a lame duck Biden just to an * (Resigned just like Nixon) stuck forever beside the Obama name.
Originally Posted by J23

^^^ This ^^^
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poll is flawed.

He is easily the worst in history. Ever. Hell, he isn't even a president. He damn sure isn't mine... sick

I agree 100%. Those polls are a lie. No way he is that high in the standings. LOL

Jim

He did. And he held the office with honor and respect.

The only problem I had with him was his failure to close the borders.

Amen brother.....
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Talk about bad numbers...

"Fuzzy Math"?
Poll is flawed.

this x 100

I would take two years of a lame duck Biden just to an * (Resigned just like Nixon) stuck forever beside the Obama name.

there was a time when the thought of dopey Joe as potus scared the hell out of me, now if it came as replacement of zero I would welcome it.
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by DaveR

I admit that this is second- or third hand, but a good friend of mine was told by a Secret Service agent detailed to the White House that they had been instructed never to speak to Michelle Obama unless at her request or to even look at her directly. Reportedly, morale is at rock bottom in that detail.

Compare that to the Reagans or either Bush spouse, who treated those guys like part of the family and who fully appreciated that lives depended on them.

Talk about an arrogant, imperial presidency! mad

I have a cousin that was USMC 8th & I and did some guard duty at Camp David when GW was president. Was on post at the back gate and mentioned that people didn't just accidentally drive up to camp David. Very hard to approach and anytime someone was given clearance that info was passed to gate posts. Well some joker comes driving up to the back gate unannounced and my cousin halts him (if I'm not mistaken he may have drew down on him) and orders the guy to identify himself. George W steps out of the golf cart and says whoa buddy it's just me. Then invites him to have a seat and proceeds to ask about his hometown, family, etc. says after about a 30 minute conversation Bush says , well I'll let you get back to work. I'm sure my cousin's Arkansas drawl made GW's Texas English feel right at home. I didn't always agree with his decisions but when he was my CIC I knew he had the best interests of our service personnel and our country at heart.

No matter what people think of him he cared about this country and it's military.
So if Obama is the worse prez ever and the R's could not put up anyone to beat him, TWICE, what does that say about the R's?

BTW Obama is 2nd to Two Wars Dubya.
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by J23

^^^ This ^^^

I just had the same thoughts.... guess the poll was strictly for OBama supporters....who were too stupid to figure that out on their own...
Originally Posted by creasy=greasy=slimey=liberal
So if Obama is the worse prez ever and the R's could not put up anyone to beat him, TWICE, what does that say about the R's?BTW Obama is 2nd to Two Wars Dubya.

This is not even a good try as Obama was voted the worst president in the last 65 years.

Originally Posted by Quinnepiac poll
President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II,33 percent of American voterssay in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush.

Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds. Among Democrats, 34 percent say Clinton is the best president, with 18 percent each for Obama and Kennedy.

You know your homo-in-chief is in trouble when the Jews abandon him. LOL.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/07/03/the-obama-presidency-unravels/

Read it and weep butt head.LOL.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/
Originally Posted by deerstalker

there was a time when the thought of dopey Joe as potus scared the hell out of me, now if it came as replacement of zero I would welcome it.

Let me add...we need the Senate this fall...real bad...
He's the only POTUS in my 55 years that has ever deliberatly set out to destroy the country.

The son of a whore mongrel usurping Ugandan muzzy is a traitor and should be tried as one. But the congress and it cry baby leader are too wimped out.
Worst president since 1945?

They are being generous. I would say worst ever.
And the R candidates could not beat him TWICE!

speaks volumes.

McCain had a chance till they added in the crazy woman.
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Poll is flawed.

I agree 100%. Those polls are a lie. No way he is that high in the standings. LOL

Jim

You'd be surprised how many communist true-believers we have in this country. That's why we won't get it back with gunfire.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire