Home
Posted By: isaac ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Setting aside the Tennessee wastes of life, what do we know for sure?

That San Souci derelict chewed through his restraints after being banned and realizing his Laguna nightmare was going nowhere.

That fat ass jasonB is back as one of the F'in retards; maybe rovering or chirp.

Urine is either one of the Tennessee retards or just some short-timer trying to prove he can be more stupid today than he was yesterday.

If only Rick could make it such that all handles appeared in the box when the d-bags posted,the frikken retards would wither away pronto.

I'd actually like the handful to show their cowardly selves in public sometime. What a fun beating that would be.

You tards hang in there. [bleep] cowardly, societal rejects.

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
I actually agree with you, Bob. Imagine that... smile

There is no reason for grown men to assume another identity. Even on the internet.

As far as the harm they can do to site goes, well...credible members that contribute to the site will often just fade away and not participate. Thus rendering the majority of threads being dominated by the very ones that ran them off. It's just not good business.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Right on fellas. At least 'flave doesn't hide the fact he's foul mouthed, intellectually challenged, and has no job..... smile
Posted By: isaac Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
We probably agree more than not. There is no misunderstanding as to where our disagreements lie, though. Straight shooting,decent men who disagree with me are still welcome at my dinner table anytime. Frauds are not.

Disagreements around a campfire are far more exciting than attaboys,anyways.

Posted By: T LEE Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Take a look back and see who is no longer posting or have slowed way down. It ain't the troll's & 'tard's! Yes we have lost some to the grim reaper but a bunch more have or are fading out.

This is the only BBS I go to aside from infrequent visits to the SASS one. I spend more time reading the online news or a book I hold in my hand these days.
Uriah is take a pee.. sherp, too.

Sans souchi is laguna.

Posted By: stxhunter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
its easy to tell who is who. TAK is big squeeze pretty simple to figure out... you can pretend but your personality will always be the same...
Isn't TAK really Lee24?
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14

Don't think so. IIRC, Lee24 seldom lost his temper.
That's true. TAP matches bigliar for BS.. Uriah and sherp have TAP's same sentence structure.
Ok,I could be wrong,it's been known to happen.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
That's true. TAP matches bigliar for BS.. Uriah and sherp have TAP's same sentence structure.
So,all three are the same person. crazy
lee 24 hasn't been back on here after VAnimrod figured out who he was.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Pegs the needle on the loser gauge, don't it?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Originally Posted by isaac

That San Souci derelict chewed through his restraints after being banned and realizing his Laguna nightmare was going nowhere.

That fat ass jasonB is back as one of the F'in retards; maybe rovering or chirp.

Urine is either one of the Tennessee retards or just some short-timer trying to prove he can be more stupid today than he was yesterday.

If only Rick could make it such that all handles appeared in the box when the d-bags posted,the frikken retards would wither away pronto.

I'd actually like the handful to show their cowardly selves in public sometime. What a fun beating that would be.

simple fix, and it would not cost Rick Bin anything, would be for him to change the log in, to require logging in with your registered Email address, not your screen name.
No more sock puppets. Period.
Someone tell sam how easy it is to have a million email addys..
you spend enough time on here you can tell who is who no matter how many times they change user names.

...I'd add that they're living proof that brothers should not inseminate their sisters and Moms.

NASTY and very aggressive retards,Inbreds that should have been drowned at birth.

Burying the entire bunch in a big unmarked grave somewhere wouldn't be right whistle .

HOWEVER appealing the thought may be wink .

GTC

Bob I'm looking forward to killing birds with you this fall, and unless you have case before the SCTOFTUSA you better show up.
Posted By: eh76 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Bob I'm looking forward to killing birds with you this fall, and unless you have case before the SCTOFTUSA you better show up.

shocked the gauntlet has been thrown down!
Beats the chit outta' the hanky throwin' that these secret squirrels do, don't it ?

GTC
Yes sir it does! Wish I had more time to spend traveling and sharing campfires with friends. The visit with Kamo Gari and guys was a blast!
I've enjoyed Bobs company and he's a fine human being.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Spot on brother!

Yes he is and I have enjoyed the hunts Bob and I have shared. Hmmm maybe a Stxhunter Kamo Gari Isaac antelope hunt....
Posted By: ingwe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Im just thinking Bob better be involved in the next 24HCF Hog Hunt�..

=======

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

simple fix, and it would not cost Rick Bin anything, would be for him to change the log in, to require logging in with your registered Email address, not your screen name.
No more sock puppets. Period.

It's not that simple. I know what the buttons and controls Admin have, and the tools the sock puppets tool box as well.

Wouldn't even slow them down. whistle
Just list all names from the same IP.
Some switch ip addys
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Require an SS# to sign up. Then store and post all names assigned to that number... whistle
The real sock puppets haven't responded to this thread as yet.

Somewhat confirms things.

Posted By: bruinruin Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Originally Posted by eh76

Yes he is and I have enjoyed the hunts Bob and I have shared. Hmmm maybe a Stxhunter Kamo Gari Isaac antelope hunt....

That would UBER suck.....for ME. Speedgoats are on my short list. Doing it with good folks is on the very short list.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Sherp joined in 2011. Yet his first post wasn't until may of this year
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Pegs the needle on the loser gauge, don't it?
Yes it does.
a lot of trolls set up multiple accounts a head of time. that's why you'll see a sign on date a yr or more ahead of time. but its not hard to figure out who is who, a dick is a dick no matter the user name.
you spend enough time on here you can tell who is who no matter how many times they change user names.

OK, what did you do with the real stxhunter?

He's not that smart...

;-)
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
So has SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli ever posted his Stormfront handle?
Posted By: jimmyp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14

VAnimrod was a cool dude, wish he would circle back from time to tome. Lee24 was a tool.

Who was Lee24 anyway?

I myself have probably contributed to the demise, but I am honestly ignorant and not a fraud. So Sherp is actually TAK, grown men acting like children.
Originally Posted by jimmyp

Who was Lee24 anyway?

I signed on in 2009 trying to learn about elk hunting. I know the Lee24 saga was going on during that time, but I missed it as well. Must have been going on in a subforum where I wasn't.

Sure hated missing that dustup..
Posted By: deflave Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/04/14
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Right on fellas. At least 'flave doesn't hide the fact he's foul mouthed, intellectually challenged, and has no job..... smile

Happy 4th JG. I look forward to acquiring a decent intellect and maybe, some day, perhaps, finding a job.

Between now and then I'm content reminding guys from west Texas how stupid they are.

In Christ,
Travis
Posted By: Tracks Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Don't know the truth of the matter, but I've been told that some well liked and respected long term members pull out their sock puppet from time to time to stir up some chit.
I'm not smart enough to find out for sure but I trust the sources.

What I've heard is that Rick will give a gentle warning to those.
I even suspect that Rick himself might have been guilty(when he had a reason)
It's simple.

Implicit deny.

Deny access to everything that you don't give explicit access to.

That prevents proxies
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
It's simple.

Implicit deny.

That prevents proxies

You can end up banning way more than your target when you do that.

I use a hotspot for internet, and it has only a few nationwide IP addresses. If someone dicks up in Maine using the same service IP address, and it gets a ban in that manner, I am also banned.

One chopped off head could result in many, many bannings of innocent posters. (Not that I'm THAT innocent, I just don't have Multiple Personality Disorder like several here do...) laugh
Posted By: eh76 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by bruinruin

That would UBER suck.....for ME. Speedgoats are on my short list. Doing it with good folks is on the very short list.

My apologies...we need to work something out.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's simple.

Implicit deny.

That prevents proxies

I use a hotspot for internet, and it has only a few nationwide IP addresses. If someone dicks up in Maine using the same service IP address, and it gets a ban in that manner, I am also banned.

One chopped off head could result in many, many bannings of innocent posters. (Not that I'm THAT innocent, I just don't have Multiple Personality Disorder like several here do...) laugh

I wouldn't do it by IP. Like you said, that's too broad.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Yeah. Pretty broad swath.

Rick would need some help with the weeding if done manually, too.
I might be a Dickhead to some, but, I am the same Dickhead every time I chime in.

Which one of these douche nozzles is currently
Cat Turd 945? Strip Bung Huntress got a #2 character? Doubt it, but what all you say?
Posted By: JGRaider Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by deflave

Happy 4th JG. I look forward to acquiring a decent intellect and maybe, some day, perhaps, finding a job.

Between now and then I'm content reminding guys from west Texas how stupid they are.

In Christ,
Travis

All in jest 'flave.....happy 4th to you as well.
Posted By: deflave Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Same here.

God bless America. And Texas too.... grin

Travis
Posted By: ingwe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Require an SS# to sign up. Then store and post all names assigned to that number... whistle

Then they would make up more SSNs�...
Originally Posted by ingwe

What's your SSN dickhead?
Posted By: isaac Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
What are your previous handles...sock puppet?
Posted By: Duckdog Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
It's not that hard...
Anyone who has access to the control panel here knows who they are unless they're running on a proxy.
If they're signing in on one name, and then signing in on another from the same computer or ip it will notify the admin or moderators.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

What's your SSN dickhead?

It's scratched on to your camera....oh wait
Originally Posted by calikooknic
I might be a Dickhead to some, but, I am the same Dickhead every time I chime in.

Which one of these douche nozzles is currently
Cat Turd 945? Strip Bung Huntress got a #2 character? Doubt it, but what all you say?

Ya' can't beat consistancy.

Somos Paracido, tenemos attitudos similar,.... pinche Californio.

Juoquin Murrieta knew how to handle youze Californiosos...

grin

Posted By: add Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

[Linked Image]

Agreed TAK!!
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
The 24HCF used to be a fun place until a few trolls showed up with a destructive agenda of their own.

I can think of one that has never posted anything even remotely hunting/fishing/outdoorsey in content yet has thousands of posts going blah, blah, blah,....

I've met and had a few laughs with maybe 20 of you guys but it ain't the same as it was in the not too distant past.

Just sayin',.....
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
The 24HCF used to be a fun place until a few trolls showed up with a destructive agenda of their own.

I can think of one that has never posted anything even remotely hunting/fishing/outdoorsey in content yet has thousands of posts going blah, blah, blah,....

I've met and had a few laughs with maybe 20 of you guys but it ain't the same as it was in the not too distant past.

Just sayin',.....

so,....name HIM, disenchanted, downhearted one.

.....quit dancing around like a fat girl with a skinny pole.

GTC

Ain't downhearted, Greg. Just wondering why the 24HCF is home to a few lonely hearts that maybe would find some commonality with some of the other crybabies and just [bleep]' leave.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

VA was a big help but this post was followed shortly with his exit speech... Figured seeing how he was being so kind as to address me as "Mr. Finn" then it would just be polite to address him by his real name, Lee Muller.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3704714/15
Ain't downhearted, Greg. Just wondering why the 24HCF is home to a few lonely hearts that maybe would find some commonality with some of the other crybabies and just [bleep]' leave.

You certainly have ME cased,....I really have no backround whatsoever with "Woodsy" or "Outdoorsy Stuff".

....completely lost with ANY kind of rifle, too.

....right.

I'd bloody well like to throw you some ROPE, a bad Packhorse, and some panniers, you deluded and mis-informed idiot.

GTC

I didn't get the impression that he was referring to you, amigo.

I could be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time.
Originally Posted by Duckdog
It's not that hard...
Anyone who has access to the control panel here knows who they are unless they're running on a proxy.
If they're signing in on one name, and then signing in on another from the same computer or ip it will notify the admin or moderators.
Couldn't such a person actually be two people who use the same computer, such as another family member who lives in the same home?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

Never understood the 'multiple' thing myself Bob, seems very fraudulent and weak to me, hell I'm probably on ignore from half the crowd here for my un-pc views, were the owner ask me to leave, I'd quietly pack my chit, kick the door off the hinges on the way out never to return.

I would respect the owners wishes.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Nowadays I know who the good ones are on the 'Fire and ignore the rest, most of the time anyway.

I know who I would hunt with and who I wouldn't, luckily they are outnumbered by the good guys. One of these days I will hit one of these get togethers.

Posted By: NH K9 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Ultimately, that's what it boils down to. Everyone, including those with multiple personalities, are entitled to post what they want so long as Rick allows it. I then choose who has credibility and who I want to debate/argue with for amusement.

There are plenty that disagree with me and/or dislike my profession that I would still sit at a fire or hunt with. There are others I wouldn't drive across town to meet for lunch.

George
Posted By: 280shooter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

In Christ,
Travis

Don't fall that job ploy.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
You run across people doing the sock puppet routine on various forums, and most of the time I think they're just doing it for giggles,..and most of them seem to be fairly young boys just playing a game. The Tennessee gang that drop in here strikes me as that type,...just boys having fun.

But a couple of the people posting under various handles on the Hunter's Campfire seem to have some fairly significant "issues" with their wiring.

I'm not positive about what motivates them,...but it seems that they get off on being humiliated.

I don't claim to understand it,..but I know that it exists.
Posted By: W7ACT Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Someone tell sam how easy it is to have a million email addys..

Or how easy it is to set up pseudo email Address at multiple sites!!!!!
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
I believe that more than a few long-term feuds here can be attributed to the Quick Reply box. Comments via that device get tagged as replies to whoever the last poster was. (As here. I'm following a post by Bristoe, who apparently said ***You are ignoring this user*** But I'm not replying to him. Here or ever.)

As to trolls with multiple usernames, I'll just echo old Deflave's favorite comment of old. And we all know that one.

Lastly, I have had the honor of sharing an evening and an adult beverage or nine with Bob, with whom I have mildly tussled here over unimportant things. I'm positive he's a fine hunting partner. That goes for every board member I've been delighted to meet. (List too long to post here.) Not a loser in the bunch. If a guy is willing to meet up face-to-face for a social encounter, he's probably a good egg. That cannot be said for duplicitous blackguards who post under multiple pseudonyms and then deny it.
Posted By: Tanglewood Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Bob
I'm
With gunner on this!
I hope I'm behind him when he kicks the door off! That might cause some damage !

Never understood the 'multiple' thing myself Bob, seems very fraudulent and weak to me, hell I'm probably on ignore from half the crowd here for my un-pc views, were the owner ask me to leave, I'd quietly pack my chit, kick the door off the hinges on the way out never to return.

I agree, as well.

It's more of a wonderment for me. What kind of person has the time to be more than one person on an Internet forum?

Being myself takes up enough time as it is. I don't have the time to be more than one person.
Posted By: RWE Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

Being myself takes up enough time as it is. I don't have the time to be more than one person.

I can only imagine what being larger than life AND father to two Yorkie's can do to a man's time management....
I will find some time to bring pain upon you.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
(As here. I'm following a post by Bristoe,

This dude holds a grudge.

Back in 2006 I inadvertently farted while posting in one of his threads,..and he ain't got over it yet.
Posted By: T LEE Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ultimately, that's what it boils down to. Everyone, including those with multiple personalities, are entitled to post what they want so long as Rick allows it. I then choose who has credibility and who I want to debate/argue with for amusement.

There are plenty that disagree with me and/or dislike my profession that I would still sit at a fire or hunt with. There are others I wouldn't drive across town to meet for lunch.

George

That be it in a nut shell Sir.
Posted By: Calvin Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14

haha, don't know if that's a good thing!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
lol hadn't thought about it like that.

I don't follow this stuff much; don't pay attention to who changes their "Johny" or not and don't really care. Ultimately, they'll account for any issues they create though it seems to have escalated of late.

But since Lee24's name has come up, whatever he was, I'll say this about him, IIRC, he was not foul mouthed, crude, vitriolic, or I'll-tempered as some on here are.
GFY. I am not I'll-tempered.
FWIW, I'll wager a six pack of Bent Nail IPA's that TAK is our new drone expert CrackaJack85..

That now makes 4 user names for the loser.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
(As here. I'm following a post by Bristoe,

This dude holds a grudge.

Back in 2006 I inadvertently farted while posting in one of his threads,..and he ain't got over it yet.

grin
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You certainly have ME cased,....I really have no backround whatsoever with "Woodsy" or "Outdoorsy Stuff".

I'd bloody well like to throw you some ROPE, a bad Packhorse, and some panniers, you deluded and mis-informed idiot.

GTC

All of which you listed are to me, "Outdoorsy Stuff"

BTW, unless you have a hayburner in your living room I'm thinking that you spend a fair amount of time under the wild blue skies. Could be wrong tho'.

Have another beer or whatever it is that you're on.
Posted By: Snyper Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted By: Duckdog
It's not that hard...

On some dial up ISP's you get a different IP each time you log on.

Someone who considered themselves to be a "hacker" thought they were "tracking" me once and said I was in Kansas
GFY. I am not I'll-tempered.

Well, one out of four... wink
It's simple.

Implicit deny.

That prevents proxies

MAC addresses work alot better.
Posted By: Duckdog Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted By: Duckdog
It's not that hard...

On some dial up ISP's you get a different IP each time you log on.

Someone who considered themselves to be a "hacker" thought they were "tracking" me once and said I was in Kansas

Yes, that's true,...but I'll guarantee you, if the Admin here has the right switch flipped, (notify me when someone accesses multiple accounts)
he's getting notices that say,...
"Bob' has signed in under John' previously"

It's not so much of pin pointing your location, it's if someone else logs in with the exact same ip address that another account has signed in with.
I've never witnessed it as just a "fluke".
The funniest thing, is as an admin, watching these people who THINK they're being sneaky! wink
Posted By: FOsteology Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/05/14
Just my opinion, but I think Rick allows it for the most part because the sock-puppets and trolls stirring up the turds is good for an increase in traffic/posts. Which in turn makes him $$. The more hits/traffic and posts to the Campfire allows him to sell advertising for a nice chunk of change.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It's simple.

Implicit deny.

That prevents proxies

MAC addresses work alot better.

True, but irrelevant here. The MAC address of your MAC card that is placed in a packet traveling over a network gets replaced when it arrives at the next device. So, when that packet gets to your router, the router's MAC address replaces yours. When it gets to the ISP's router, your routers MAC is replaced with the ISP's. This happens over and over all the way to the destination. If you're ever curious about how many different routers your packets go through to reach the Campfire you can go to your command prompt and run a trace route command. You'll see all of the routers and IP addresses of them that your packets go through to get here. So, while your MAC address does uniquely identify your computer, it's not something that is usable on another network to identify you.

The Campfire needs a different registration process. One where the user provides their phone number. Upon submitting the registration, a text is sent to the phone with an access code.

The user must enter that access code to confirm their identity. This ties the account to that number. Limit one account per number.

People are far less likely to have a multitude of cell phones.
You could always just make people enter a credit card at registration as a means of validating their identity.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Just my opinion, but I think Rick allows it for the most part because the sock-puppets and trolls stirring up the turds is good for an increase in traffic/posts. Which in turn makes him $$. The more hits/traffic and posts to the Campfire allows him to sell advertising for a nice chunk of change.
and it provides entertainment.
Posted By: SansSouci Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14

There is no reason for grown men to assume another identity. Even on the internet.

As far as the harm they can do to site goes, well...credible members that contribute to the site will often just fade away and not participate. Thus rendering the majority of threads being dominated by the very ones that ran them off. It's just not good business.

You are aware that Shearer has changed his moniker from RISJR to Isaac, his middle name, aren't you?

Don't forget that Isaac was an active principal in Obama's reelection.

Most of all, Isaac is one of the bottom feeding lawyers who makes blood money destroying families. Other lawyers have no use for divorce lawyers. And he's a divorce lawyer because he can't practice legitimate law.

In essence, the king of Hanes sock puppets is none other than over-the-calf Isaac.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
you scumbag sack of chit Bob changed his user name to RISJR , to honor his father when he passed. his user name has always been Isaac, except for that short period of time. you want to be a douche bag more power to you but get your facts strait .
Posted By: eh76 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
Originally Posted by SansSouci

[Linked Image]

That's what I thought you said laguna.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
So, you are saying that a sock puppet created a thread bitching about sock puppets?

Where would the reasoning be behind that?

Changing a user name isn't the same has having multiple identities to post continually under, depending on the mood of the puppet master.

Most lawyers do vote democrat. That is a fact. They do that out of wanting job security. Conservatives are the ones that vote for tort reform. Liberals want to sue everyone for everything... So even if they happen to BE conservatives, they still vote democrat. wink

Bob and I have had our disagreements. But, as he said, they were straightforward disagreements and debate. No deception needed or wanted.
you scumbag sack of chit Bob changed his user name to RISJR , to honor his father when he passed. his user name has always been Isaac, except for that short period of time. you want to be a douche bag more power to you but get your facts strait .

Spot on...Bob has never tried to hide who he is, what he does & where he does it...sansucky not so much.
Posted By: SansSouci Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14

The facts are, stxhunter, is that Bob did change his name. Why he changed it is immaterial to fact that he did.

As for me, I screwed up my email verification when I changed email accounts due to an ISP change.

I rehabbed a very serious injury and no longer needed a diversion. When I returned, I had forgotten my user name and password. And when I'm done rehabbing my most current injury, I'll out enjoying my life. In fact, I hope to spend a lot of next month in the Eastern Sierra chasing trout.

And the fact, Mr. Straight Fact, is I have never, ever attempted to conceal a damned thing.

Show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. If you call Bob friend, you need a new picker unless, of course, you're a liberal, neocon, RINO just like Bob. That, Mr. Straight Fact, is another fact.
Laguna was a fugging retard, so rehab hasn't done much for you has it?

Show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. If you call Bob friend, you need a new picker unless, of course, you're a liberal, neocon, RINO just like Bob. That, Mr. Straight Fact, is another fact.

FACT! Whoever said it.
Laguna got his little feelers hurt.. boo hoo.

Watch out for those killer black bears! They're in heat!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
The facts are, stxhunter, is that Bob did change his name. Why he changed it is immaterial to fact that he did.

Changing your user name does not even come close to the definition of being a sock puppet.

FACT! Whoever said it.

And here's sock puppet #1..

How many you got now, mr. Wannabe?
Mr. Adhominem is back.

Laguna always retorts to this tactic when he cannot address the facts at hand.

Then he wants to question other's character! laugh
I think sanssusie has a man-crush on poor ol' Isaac. eek crazy

FACT! Whoever said it.

You two keep on spooning such as the losers you are. Both of you put together wouldn't amount to much more than piece of lint.

Bob is a very good friend. One I am proud to call friend. Have you met him? Shared a campfire or hunt with him? I didn't think so. You two are nothing but blips in cyberspace...just a couple anonymous internet know it all wannabees.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
Originally Posted by Tanglewood
Bob
I'm
With gunner on this!
I hope I'm behind him when he kicks the door off! That might cause some damage !

laugh, I wouldnt kick the door off in anger, only to prevent the girls from hollering, 'dont let the door hit you in the a$$'.....kinda impossible for that to happen if it's lying out in the yard. grin

Posted By: isaac Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
I rehabbed a very serious injury and no longer needed a diversion. When I returned, I had forgotten my user name and password.
=======

You're a pathological liar and a fraud. Own it,loser.
Posted By: T LEE Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14

Exactly correct and I agree wholeheartedly.
Posted By: T LEE Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14

As for me, I screwed up my email verification when I changed email accounts due to an ISP change.

I rehabbed a very serious injury and no longer needed a diversion. When I returned, I had forgotten my user name and password. And when I'm done rehabbing my most current injury, I'll out enjoying my life. In fact, I hope to spend a lot of next month in the Eastern Sierra chasing trout.

And the fact, Mr. Straight Fact, is I have never, ever attempted to conceal a damned thing.

You Sir are a lying piece of feces and are now on my ignore list.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
I'm tellin you, I miss the diaper boy. smile
Liar 24 -- man, we gave him a great sendoff.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
Lee was the king of trolls. Swampturkey700 and Oldman1492 were pale in comparison.
FWIW, I'll wager a six pack of Bent Nail IPA's that TAK is our new drone expert CrackaJack85..

You silly SOB. Even if I DID post here under more than one name, which I have NEVER done, who, besides a silly koksucker like Isaac or your dumbazz, would give a rat's azz? It's a board made up of, overwhelmingly ANONYMOUS posters?

So, let me break this down again. An internet message board, of ANONYMOUS posters, might possibly have (yet to be proven) an ANONYMOUS poster who changed his "name" to another ANONYMOUS pseudonym, and that constitutes "fraud".

BBBBWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

What a silly bunch o' bastids.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14

You silly SOB. Even if I DID post here under more than one name, which I have NEVER done, who, besides a silly koksucker like Isaac or your dumbazz, would give a rat's azz? It's a board made up of, overwhelmingly ANONYMOUS posters?

So, let me break this down again. An internet message board, of ANONYMOUS posters, might possibly have (yet to be proven) an ANONYMOUS poster who changed his "name" to another ANONYMOUS pseudonym, and that constitutes "fraud".

Do you also use the handle "Uriah" on here?
I've only ever posted here under ONE name, the one I'm using for this post. I think its time for another 2K bet, put up or shut the [bleep] up mofos.
I am not smart enough to figure it all out. Who again are the targets of all this hatred? People who post like they know something but in fact only know what they have googled, fakes, liars, dishonest folks..life is tough ain't it.

Dear Rick Bin:

Thank you for providing a forum for hunters and shooters to discuss their hobby and buy, sell and swap equipment. It is a commercial website to promote McMillan gunstocks, and has other sponsors in the optics, truck, ATV and gear businesses.

The problem is that the discussion is unmoderated. Like many such forums on the Internet, the lack of controls attracts individuals whose intent is to disrupt serious and friendly conversation, and to fraternize with similar trouble makers. They are like the losers in school who become bullies, and here, they can avoid growing up. A few ringleaders try to provoke explanations which they can degrade into argument and name-calling, then invite the gang in to pile on. They even stalk and personally attack other posters who stand up to them, to drive them out of the web site.

Sadly, this is condoned and even encouraged by some of those who write articles and earn a livelihood by writing. Outfitters and guides with solid reputations are defamed here daily. Professionals like myself are defamed by falsehoods about our work by anonymous posters who do not even know us.

I spoke with an attorney who is a close friend, specializing in First Amendment cases, libel, and slander in public media. He was especially concerned about a tactic used by these disruptive individuals to subject others to hatred, ridicule and contempt.

Photos of real people are posted and the audience is falsely told that this is so-and-so, the target of the gang. Many of these people are mentally retarded, handicapped, or otherwise chronically disabled. Some are just innocent hunters and fishermen who never heard of, or visited 24HourCampfire.

Targets of this hatred whose identities are unknown, are accused of being someone on another web forum, or some person whose name or career loosely matches them. The names of unrelated people in other Internet forums, business people, engineers, architects, and other professionals have been posted on 24HourCampfire for the purpose of subjecting them to hatred, ridicule and contempt.

After just one minute of observing posts and the demeaning soft-core pornographic images of women posted here, my attorney said he not only would never join this site, but would never visit it again.

The website, 24HourCampfire, has become a public nuisance. At some point, these innocent people outside this forum may become aware they are being used, ridiculed and attacked with vicious falsehoods, and some of them may take legal action against the owners and businesses sponsoring this website. No one can blame them for that.

I do not want to be, in any way, the cause or excuse for these social misfits to defame and abuse others, and to bring harm to the owners of this enterprise and the underlying businesses which use it for marketing and public relations. Nor do I want to be caught in the middle of such litigation. Last night, I decided to stop reading and responding to these attacks on me in an attempt to defend my opinions and my reputation. Today, I am ceasing to post anything here. Please close my account and remove my personal information immediately.

Thank you for your noble ideas in starting this web site and your efforts to make it work. I hope you clean it up before a few trespassers ruin things for everyone, including 24hourcampfire.com, Inc and its sponsors.

Lee24
Posted By: ldholton Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
I could swear that TAK nad Flave was the same person ! one for days off the meds one for on the meds LMAO
I don't think they make meds that strong, that's lobotomy territory... grin

You must have had to rehab 2 serious injuries,...before you were Laguna, you were Raisuli...

You really should write usernames/passwords down since your brain obviously isn't functioning properly...
I've only ever posted here under ONE name, the one I'm using for this post. I think its time for another 2K bet, put up or shut the [bleep] up mofos.

what's the bet?
Well good for Lee24, whoever he is. This place has devolved into a silly Jerry Springer facsimile for sure. I'm ashamed to admit that my temper has often contributed to that, and for that I'm truly sorry, but I'm pretty pissed right now so look out for another salvo.

Any of you [bleep] who accuse me after this post of posting under any other pseudonym besides Take-a-knee, put your money where your mouth is biatches. Two-grand to whoever can prove it. We'll work the details out. HAJ and others have already explained how it could be traced, Lord knows I ain't got a clue how to it. I don't take kindly to being called a liar, in fact NONE of you simpletons would do it to my face...chickschidts.

what's the bet?
Be specific please.

I've got a few buddies who made their bone at IT.

They could use 2K.

Specifically spell out the conditions, and I'll get back with you,..after they do a short bit of research.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee/Uriah/sherp/Crakajak85

This is why nobody believes your green beret wannabe bullshit.

You're a liar.. About everything..

Seen Bob's pic on here several times, met the man, hunted with him...you I can' t say the same for...now who is ANONYMOUS? Anyone seen a pic of this poser or met poser tak?
Be specific please.

They could use 2K.

Specifically spell out the conditions, and I'll get back with you,..after they do a short bit of research.

It is simple, prove that I've posted here under multiple names. It really isn't even a bet, because Bin would have to give someone access to his "board" or whatever it is, and I wouldn't even have any way of knowing about it.

Anyone who alleges, and can't prove it SHOULD have to pay me and admit he's a lying sack-o-schidt.

Seen Bob's pic on here several times, met the man, hunted with him...you I can' t say the same for...now who is ANONYMOUS? Anyone seen a pic of this poser or met poser tak?

"Poser"? Posing as what, you silly SOB?
Well good for Lee24, whoever he is. This place has devolved into a silly Jerry Springer facsimile for sure. I'm ashamed to admit that my temper has often contributed to that, and for that I'm truly sorry, but I'm pretty pissed right now so look out for another salvo.

Any of you [bleep] who accuse me after this post of posting under any other pseudonym besides Take-a-knee, put your money where your mouth is biatches. Two-grand to whoever can prove it. We'll work the details out. HAJ and others have already explained how it could be traced, Lord knows I ain't got a clue how to it. I don't take kindly to being called a liar, in fact NONE of you simpletons would do it to my face...chickschidts.

You would never win as you will never show up to a campfire get together or post an actual picture of yourself doing anything...you are nothing less than an anonymous jerkoff... no juevos at all. Yes you are a liar until you prove otherwise.

"Poser"? Posing as what, you silly SOB?

You really are stupid aren't you....

The same goes to you MOFO. Two-thousand dollars payable to you, at a VA rep's office, if he states that my DD-214's reflect anything other than what I've claimed here, IE, Airborne, Jumpmaster, and SFQC successful completions.

YOU put up two centerfire scoped rifles, to be later sold here on the board. Put up or shut up MOFO.
Posted By: krp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/06/14
Be specific please.

They could use 2K.

It is simple, prove that I've posted here under multiple names. It really isn't even a bet, because Bin would have to give someone access to his "board" or whatever it is, and I wouldn't even have any way of knowing about it.

Anyone who alleges, and can't prove it SHOULD have to pay me and admit he's a lying sack-o-schidt.

You are an obvious sock puppet, throwing a conniption fit doesn't mean chit.

Kent
Bin would have to give someone access to his "board"

My source tells me that wouldn't be necessary.

Now,...please spell out the conditions on the 2K bet,..so my partner I'm linked with at present can get started on the research.

He just sent me a big "LOL" concerning your last post.

Also,...we'll need a third party to hold the money.

If cash is a problem, gold and silver will suffice.

,..no checks, however.

The same goes to you MOFO. Two-thousand dollars payable to you, at a VA rep's office, if he states that my DD-214's reflect anything other than what I've claimed here, IE, Airborne, Jumpmaster, and SFQC successful completions.

YOU put up two centerfire scoped rifles, to be later sold here on the board. Put up or shut up MOFO.

No azzhole you put up or shut up. I have rancho's phone number..do you.. ? I didn't think so maser.

Just admit you're posting under multiple names, that you haven't hunted in years, and you don't really shoot much any more.. And I'll believe you were a green beret.
Hey squats to pee let us know when you stroke out you wannabe poser.
Anyone else find it ironic that the only person who claims to have ever met Squats to Pee is Bigsqueeze? Now that's some funny schitt!
This IT guy I know, (affectionately known as "the nerd" by those who know him well) is having a lot of fun with this.

I just made him aware of the situation 45 minutes ago, or so.

I don't know what he's found, but he just sent me a message,...asked, "You want his address?"

lolol,..I say, "Nah,...I don't plan on making a visit."
Posted By: eh76 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
TFF laugh
Posted By: deflave Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Laughin' my ass off....

Travis
Video of Take A Pee!

Posted By: NH K9 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Did Bob? He was up front with his change of handle as was EthanEdwards (IIRC his avatar pic remained the same to ease the transition), Eremicus and Kevin Gibson. None of the above fall into the "sock puppet" category.

You may not have attempted to conceal, but you certainly weren't up front about anything. YMMV, blah blah, etc. Not that any of it means schit.....
I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from introducing factual information to this discussion.
Apologies, I find myself playing the rational party more of late. I just got home, let me change and find the George you all know and love (to hate grin ). Been a long day burying part of the wife's family.

George
My condolences for your family's loss, George.
Apologies, I find myself playing the rational party more of late. I just got home, let me change and find the George you all know and love (to hate grin ). Been a long day burying part of the wife's family.

George

Sorry George, condolences to you, your wife, and the families involved.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Anyone else find it ironic that the only person who claims to have ever met Squats to Pee is Bigsqueeze? Now that's some funny schitt!

You are a goddam liar.

Did Bob? He was up front with his change of handle as was EthanEdwards (IIRC his avatar pic remained the same to ease the transition), Eremicus and Kevin Gibson. None of the above fall into the "sock puppet" category.

You may not have attempted to conceal, but you certainly weren't up front about anything. YMMV, blah blah, etc. Not that any of it means schit.....

WHO, IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, GIVES A SCHIDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a goddam liar.

Really, who else has claimed to have met you from the 'fire?
Not sure, hence my final sentence. For me just simple clarification and discussion.

You clearly care enough to use caps, though. Why the angst?

WHO, IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, GIVES A SCHIDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you do wink
Posted By: add Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

You are a goddam liar.

Technically, perhaps.

As I do believe Raisuli claimed the same...

crazy
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Originally Posted by add

You are a goddam liar.

Technically, perhaps.

As I do believe Rasuli claimed the same...

crazy

Bigsqueeze is the only one to have ever met Raisuli, If memory serves
Originally Posted by add

You are a goddam liar.

Technically, perhaps.

As I do believe Rasuli claimed the same...

crazy

Bigsqueeze is the only one to have ever met Raisuli, If memory serves

By hell, I think you're right.....I got my Ratards confused.
I dunno if anyone has ever claimed to meet TAK

That is because I'm only a hologram when I don't have my cloaking device activated.
Posted By: ingwe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Not sure, hence my final sentence. For me just simple clarification and discussion.

This is great grin poor Squat To Pee�

[Linked Image]

That is because I'm only a hologram when I don't have my cloaking device activated.

Nope just a poser
Prove me wrong...
[quote=gitem_12]I dunno if anyone has ever claimed to meet TAK

That is because I'm only a hologram when I don't have my cloaking device activated. [/

That makes nos sense what so ever. Hell thats Beyond TRH's Realm of reality

[Linked Image]

Fancy meeting the grand dickhead here, who'd have imagined?

[Linked Image]

You'd be alot less angry, and miserable if you bought a Kimber, just sayin...
Posted By: ingwe Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Never want to miss an opportunity to piss you off. I'll take your remark as a compliment.

If you really are the same person as big squeeze, are you still dead?
Posted By: djs Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

You are aware that Shearer has changed his moniker from RISJR to Isaac, his middle name, aren't you?

Most of all, Isaac is one of the bottom feeding lawyers who makes blood money destroying families. Other lawyers have no use for divorce lawyers. And he's a divorce lawyer because he can't practice legitimate law.

In essence, the king of Hanes sock puppets is none other than over-the-calf Isaac.

Wrong on ALL counts. Bob is a very honorable guy who (as previously mentioned) changed his name to honor his deceased father - other than for a short period of time, he's always used Isaac.

and that ain't all, my marriage was on the rocks, isaac/Bob, sent me a video from clear across the country that gives insight to how divorce effects kids. Never met the man, didn't even know him that well on here. But the guy reached out and made a positive difference in how I viewed my marriage at that time. I'll be eternally grateful to him and it's on my bucket list to meet him FTF to thank him proper for his kindness.

if you shoot similar to how you guesstimate the cut of the cloth of men like Bob, you're probably hard up for any dead animal pix.

not trying to pick a fight with you or pile on Sans, but you missed the mark on Bob by a mile from my perspective anyway.

he's a good man.

like all of his he has faults (he stole Karen away from me for one) but he's a danged good hombre.

Just admit you're posting under multiple names, that you haven't hunted in years, and you don't really shoot much any more.. And I'll believe you were a green beret.

Sadly I only hunted a few days last year. I still have to work. And no, I didn't shoot much this past year, barely 6-7K rounds of 9mm (3K of it in one week on a Rogers Range)and only a couple thousand 5.56.

Sadly I only hunted a few days last year. I still have to work. And no, I didn't shoot much this past year, barely 6-7K rounds of 9mm (3K of it in one week on a Rogers Range)and only a couple thousand 5.56.

Bullchit..... Prove it
Thought as much....
I would wager $2K that TAK is a runt with a receding hairline.

Travis

Travis

Well, I won't take that bet 'cause, at 5'8"/170#, I am a runt, but bear in mind that runt made all the movements, carrying the same weight, as the 200# six footers in the Q.

Yes, my hairline has slipped a bit but I ain't no onion head like you, and I'm old enough to be your dad, ain't that sceery?
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

"Betcha $2,000 I was Special Forces."

God, I love this place.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Travis

Travis;
Good evening to you Travis, I trust that the Flave clan had a grand Fourth of July weekend.

I noticed your post and was going to respond that I resembled that incantation - you know and speak out on behalf of the short and bald members here.

Then again, perhaps I'm not required to do so and should just say a quick hello to you.

Yes Travis, I believe I'll just wish you and yours a good week and leave it at that. wink grin

Dwayne

Travis

Be careful,...he might be Wiry.
HAJ and others have already explained how it could be traced, Lord knows I ain't got a clue how to it.

Wait! I did what!?

The only thing I've stated on this thread is that an IP address isn't enough information to confirm one's identity.

I've also stated that a revised registration process could ensure that one's identity is confirmed, and suggested a few idea's on how that could look.

I don't think I mentioned anything about how to trace anyone on here.

If I cared enough, sure I could figure out most people's identities, but damn, I just prefer to go to a get together and shake their hands face to face....
Sorry HAJ, I misunderstood you. Digital stuff is an enigma for us old men, this one anyway.
Bin would have to give someone access to his "board"

My source tells me that wouldn't be necessary.

Correct. Not necessary.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Travis;
Good evening to you Travis, I trust that the Flave clan had a grand Fourth of July weekend.

I noticed your post and was going to respond that I resembled that incantation - you know and speak out on behalf of the short and bald members here.

Then again, perhaps I'm not required to do so and should just say a quick hello to you.

Yes Travis, I believe I'll just wish you and yours a good week and leave it at that. wink grin

Dwayne

Dwayne Man!

Hope you had a good weekend celebrating my nation's killing of british people.

Receding hairline or no, you're the best lookin Canadian I've ever seen.

Got one week of nothing planned this next seven days, then off to the Beartooths. Will post pics wen I return.

Travis
Posted By: okok Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Bob is a class act all the way around.
Sorry HAJ, I misunderstood you. Digital stuff is an enigma for us old men, this one anyway.

You might be refering to the post about traceroute...

Yeah, that will tell you how many routers and their IP's between your computer and the Campfire's router. Not how somebody can trace your packets back to you.

Travis

Well, I won't take that bet 'cause, at 5'8"/170#, I am a runt, but bear in mind that runt made all the movements, carrying the same weight, as the 200# six footers in the Q.

Yes, my hairline has slipped a bit but I ain't no onion head like you, and I'm old enough to be your dad, ain't that sceery?

So this IS you!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
lol
Nope! Better hair and physique. That leg he's chewin' on don't look bad though.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Travis

Travis;

Dwayne

Good post Dwayne!

I recently called a guy about some wood he had for sale who when I told him my name said "hey we have the same last name". I replied, "are you short, fat, and bald, cause if you are we're probably related".

As far as sock puppets go,,,, I didn't even know what one was until I joined this place yet within a week I was accused of being one so I take all of this chit with a grain.
It's fun reading though so do carry on.
Travis;
Thanks for the reply and upcoming agenda, it does sound like a desirable situation for sure and certain to me.

If I'm the best looking Canuck you've seen though Travis, I strongly suggest you see a good eye doctor before driving over to the Beartooths.....ya know? eek

Even my good wife of almost 32 years will admit I've got more Red Green sort of charm - you know what Red Green says - "if women don't find you handsome, they'd better find you handy"

Good thing I can fix stuff Travis.... wink

I believe the closest we've come to the Beartooth Range was one time we came out of Yellowstone on the 212 headed up to Red Lodge, but then again we might have swung over to Cody and skirted further east of them.

Anyway either instance was too, too long ago and I look forward to your photos sir.

Do have a good time, travel safe and all the best to you and your crew in the upcoming week.

Dwayne
Posted By: FlyingDog Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
This is all TFF, best laugh I've had in a while. Keep trying fellas, DIck Tracy wannabes
Posted By: Kenneth Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Who's the foolish one, The "Puppet", or the "Adult" who wastes half his night arguing with a Computer monitor?
Field Grade;
Thanks for the kind words sir, I do appreciate them.

I've always meant to post on one of your cat hunting photos to say how much I enjoy them, but don't think I've done that yet.

If I remember to though, I'll catch the next one you post.

As I tell the tall guys I know - if it wasn't for people my size they'd be average instead of tall..... laugh

Have a good week Field Grade and thanks again.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Who's the foolish one, The "Puppet", or the "Adult" who wastes half his night arguing with a Computer monitor?

This man gets it

The one who reads thru 19 pages...
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Believe I did see TAK. If it was him, he's actually 6'3" tall and has all his hair, but he was carrying a .270 Winchester.

Or was it a 7x57? Hard to tell.
Originally Posted by FlyingDog

This man gets it

Ok pinche hoto..
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Believe I did see TAK. If it was him, he's actually 6'3" tall and has all his hair, but he was carrying a .270 Winchester.

TFF. When I win the lotto I will get a nice mauser built in 7x57 but probably not before that.

TFF. When I win the lotto I will get a nice mauser built in 7x57 but probably not before that.

Ok pinche hoto...

Ok pinche hoto...

cry

Ok pinche hoto...

How many pullups you got, lard azz?
oh you don't know what that means... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by FlyingDog

Ok pinche hoto...

cry

You were stupid enough to post a pic of your scrawny azz once upon a time so we know you'd be the ho in prison.

Ok pinche hoto...

How many pullups you got, lard azz?

you either huh dumbASS laugh laugh laugh laugh still waiting on your proof aka pictures ...of which you can't provide. you lying ass poser ...you are nothing less than a polyp
Posted By: Journeyman Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

I heard somewhere that Kent State in Kentucky has tech courses for old men, if you're interested...
Originally Posted by krp
Be specific please.

They could use 2K.

You are an obvious sock puppet, throwing a conniption fit doesn't mean chit.

Kent

Hey, Pig F'er !

I've ALREADY used Coniption Fit in a post this weekend.

He's NOT having one, he's having a chit hemorhage.

The only reason I'm cutting you ANY slack is the terrible heat you're working in.

Seek shade,....re-hydrate

Got it,...?

Good

GFY

GTC
Originally Posted by Journeyman

I heard somewhere that Kent State in Kentucky has tech courses for old men, if you're interested...

Cherish you little "victory", however minor. You won't get many with me.

waiting squats to pee....you poser...
Posted By: Journeyman Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
C'mon man, I don't go to internet boards for "victory" or defeat, but for entertainment. Loosen up a bit and learn to laugh at your foibles... If I do say so myself, that thar wuz funny...
Posted By: krp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Hey, Pig F'er !

The only reason I'm cutting you ANY slack is the terrible heat you're working in.

Got it,...?

Good

GFY

GTC

Damn it's hot, I've worked all weekend and have to bust ass this next week... waxing all nostalgic of when work was busy and summer days long.

Kent
Field Grade;
Thanks for the kind words sir, I do appreciate them.

I've always meant to post on one of your cat hunting photos to say how much I enjoy them, but don't think I've done that yet.

If I remember to though, I'll catch the next one you post.

As I tell the tall guys I know - if it wasn't for people my size they'd be average instead of tall..... laugh

Have a good week Field Grade and thanks again.

Dwayne

LOL,,,, Thanks Dwayne.
You're posts are always refreshing (and grounding).

I find that wearing a hat helps with the "receding hairline".
Best of all though is 5'8" makes my Cat's look bigger.
Don't tell anyone but this one's only about ten/fifteen pounds but my height makes it appear bigger. wink
[Linked Image]

As for the fat part,,,, I'm 64 and still cutting and splitting my wood (by hand) so that helps but I doubt that I'll ever fit in those 30" Levi's again. frown
[Linked Image]

You have a good week too sir.

GTC

All of which you listed are to me, "Outdoorsy Stuff"

BTW, unless you have a hayburner in your living room I'm thinking that you spend a fair amount of time under the wild blue skies. Could be wrong tho'.

Have another beer or whatever it is that you're on.

HAJ suggested that I had a bad read on your post.

Rabb's made the GOOD point that a lot of the problems / angst are due to misinterpretted "Quick Replys"

They're both right, and I owe you and apology, and a good meal with libations,....

I'm just back from a quick "Rondy" with one of the desert rats, and an exchange of energy that renders the whole sock puppet tribe irelevant, and puts focus on the REAL strength of the bond that we share, and exercise pretty regularly in FACE TO FACE mode.

Long may we run !

Now, down to business,....What would you charge me to sue KRP for stealing my "Line Of the Day".

...looking for a "Token" reward, and no more,...

Maybe one of his fish fry and rib eye shows ?

Do you know any judges that would award such to the agrieved ?

GTC
Posted By: isaac Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
I would never disclose the private conversations I've had with folks here in matters in which my profession might offer some help, comfort or solace.

Thank you for your kind words. They made a great end to my day. Your marriage and family are solid because of you and your lovely wife,not what I sent you. I only opened the door to perhaps another line of communication and you worked the magic from there.

I have to watch that video with clients at 830 am twice a month. I have to suit up for it because it's played in a court room. I hate that [bleep] video.
Field Grade;
Seeing as I'm still awake and I've remembered sir - thanks for the cat hunting photo.

We run into the odd cat up the mountains behind our house and though we've not hunted them, I enjoy seeing how my fellow 'Fire members spend their time afield - cat hunting included. grin

I hear you on the firewood thing too. This isn't this year's photo, but most of our firewood gets cut and split by this fellow in the Carhartt bibs who appears to be down to about 5'5" these days.

[Linked Image]

As you correctly note, it does keep us in shape a wee bit and as my late father used to remind me, it heats me twice - first when I cut and split it and second when we burn it.

All the best to you again this week sir.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by krp

Hey, Pig F'er !

Got it,...?

Good

GFY

GTC

Damn it's hot, I've worked all weekend and have to bust ass this next week... waxing all nostalgic of when work was busy and summer days long.

Kent

Cloudy and (comparatively) COOL here, between spotty showers.
Didn't irrigate NUTHIN' today.
....seems like an awful long time since that's happened.

Let's all fire up sock puppets,...and when they're well emplaced, and in the flower of good health, run em' down range and KILL em'.

I LOVE metaphor !

GTC

Posted By: Mac84 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Condolences buddy.

I hear you on the firewood thing too. This isn't this year's photo, but most of our firewood gets cut and split by this fellow in the Carhartt bibs who appears to be down to about 5'5" these days.

Yep,,, firewood'll do that to ya.
I was six foot in my prime.
You're still prime in my book, Field Grade.

Cool pics.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Cool pics.

Ditto.
Good taste in dogs too.

Dwayne is da man though.
Dwayne is da man though.
========

I have to ignore Dwayne's posts because he makes me feel like such a dick with mine.
Dwayne is da man though.
========

I have to ignore Dwayne's posts because he makes me feel like such a dick with mine.

True that ^ but replying has a healing quality.

We could stand allot more Dwayne's around here.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

We could stand allot more Dwayne's around here.

Damn straight!!

waiting squats to pee....you poser...
somebody has forgotten that he just got out of timeout. That little man syndrome must be a hell of a complex to live with.
Posted By: slumlord Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
oh you don't know what that means... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Get your $20 and mail it to a fob locust, make yourself feel better in the eyes of your other do-nothing internet princesses

[Linked Image]
Posted By: slumlord Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Chomp
He has done something this morning. He drank his metamucil with a shot of miralax, made him some oatmeal with prunes. And stood on his Elmo stool and shaved his 3 chins.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

Now that you mention it, they do act like the same person.

What an epic thread. lol
Posted By: wageslave Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14

JUDO CHOP!
It's judy chop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pO7sFqtSBCw&feature=kp
Originally Posted by Mac84

I thought TAK didn't have a camera?

Uhh, Kent State is in Ohio.

Just sayin'...
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Uhh, Kent State is in Ohio.

Just sayin'...

Cut him some slack.. He's old, lol
Posted By: jimmyp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
[ quote=gitem_12]

I thought TAK didn't have a camera? [/quote]

grin

Posted By: ironbender Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
... and as my late father used to remind me, it heats me twice - first when I cut and split it and second when we burn it.

Dwayne

I like to say it warms 7 times.

Cut
Split
Load
Unload
Stack
Haul to stove
Burn
smile
Originally Posted by jimmyp
[ quote=gitem_12]

I thought TAK didn't have a camera?

grin

[/quote]

Ha!
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/07/14
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Cool pics.

Ditto.

Third.
Posted By: chas05 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14
this place is more and more resembling a high school locker room, with a TA with the master key, and a can of Nair...
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14
We can add IndigoPawn to the lost of puppets too
Posted By: IndigoPawn Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14
not even you idren now give you no breaks

Posted By: krp Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14

Now, down to business,....What would you charge me to sue KRP for stealing my "Line Of the Day".

GTC

I'm contemplating using the word... cockamamie... any proprietories?

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

GTC

I'm contemplating using the word... cockamamie... any proprietories?

Kent

Proprietories ?

I dunno,.....

If I were proprietor of a Cat House, I'd call it the "Den of Ubiquitous Iniquities".

What are we talking about here, anyway ?

GTC
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14
Originally Posted by ironbender

I like to say it warms 7 times.

Cut
Split
Load
Unload
Stack
Haul to stove
Burn
smile

8 times. Gotta haul out the damn ashes. grin
Posted By: add Re: ID'ing The Sock Puppets - 07/08/14

Cherish you little "victory", however minor. You won't get many with me.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire