Home
Posted By: fish head Almost ... - 07/19/14
I got a ditch that runs behind my house where everybody walks their dogs ... unleashed. I don't have a problem with that because it is one of the few spots where somebody can let their dogs run off leash in the city.

Where I do have a problem is the dogs that come up to my fence (unleased) and bark at my dog. It drives Scout crazy. I can tolerate that part, dogs will be dogs, but where I have a problem is when stupid fuucs throw a ball for their dogs to fetch, repeatedly, on the other side of the fence. Technically it's illegal for someone to let dogs off leash in the ditch. I don't care though. Just don't throw the ball next to my yard.

Tonight I asked an ignorant dumb fuuc to not throw the ball for his dog behind my fence. His smart azz attitude damn near resulted in me going to a place I don't want to go.

The next time he comes back and gives me schit ... he'll be staring at the muzzle end of a 12 gauge shotgun. mad

One thing I have to add .. he was a smart azz Mexican punk mother fuucer that royaly pizzed me off.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Best cool down, but understand your frustration.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Turn [b][color:#3333FF]this on[/color][/b] in your pocket while you casually talk to the owner....dog won't want to hang around.

Posted By: fish head Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Good advice.

I just asked the schit not to throw the ball and he got all uppity.

I don't take kindly to that attitude.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Throw Scout's schit at him.
Posted By: InternetGuru Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Next time tell them there's a nest of water moccasins in the ditch... or do you have water moccasins in Colorado?
No water moccasins. That won't fly.

A 12 gauge 11-87 in the face might have a little more bite. grin

It was his attitude towards a simple and polite request that pizzed me off. I don't have problem with the owners that let their dogs that run in the ditch. Just have a little respect.

Disrespect me and you've got a problem.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
How about some "poorly adjust" rainbirds...

[Linked Image]
Spray 'em with a rainbird ...

Spray 'em with a shotgun ...

I dunno. grin

Posted By: eyeball Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by fish head
Good advice.

I just asked the schit not to throw the ball and he got all uppity.

I don't take kindly to that attitude.

It's a Mexican? Put up security cameras to catch it throwing rat poison over your fence.
Posted By: tmax264 Re: Almost ... - 07/19/14
You pizzed him off so be careful he doesn't toss hamburger bombs laced with rat poison over the fence to Scout. Bombs have been left in a park here on the front range this year already, remember seeing it in the news.
© 24hourcampfire