Home
there was a minor fire at my house in Montana but the smoke was bad enough that it killed Bear and the Weasel frown

pic from about a year ago
[Linked Image]

because of some other stuff going on i had already decided to cut my trip short and head back to Montana for a bit to deal with things and see a niece that was born while i have been gone....had just been thinking how excited the two pups were gonna be seeing me again....especially the Weasel since she was always far more my dog than Darlas
Sorry to hear that Sheridan.
Freaking unreal, Rattler. I'm sorry to hear of that. Too bad there wasnt a man around the place.
[bleep] happens Sheridan. don't let it keep you from your goals.

Damn sorry to hear about that, Sheridan.
well crap! Sorry to hear that Sheridan.
Very sorry to hear
When it rains, sorry Sheridan.
I am sorry for your loss. I am glad the fire wasn't worse. I always worry about bad stuff happening while I am away from home.
Damn, just damn...
sorry
Sad news, Rattler. My sincere condolences. Look like sweet little dogs.
Ahhh man... I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved k9s
I'm so sorry Sheridan!! Poor pups.
Damn Sheridan�..thats terrible.
Really sorry to hear this news. My condolences.
It's sad to hear that you lost a couple of pals. I'd be lost without my beagle and [bleep].
Damn Sheridan, those were some cute little pot lickers. Sorry to hear about it. Have a safe trip back.
Sorry to hear. Don't beat yourself up over it. Some things are just out of our control
Very sorry to hear this. frown
Sorry your dogs were killed in that fire and sorry also that the house was damaged.

L.W.
I hate to hear this Brother. You have my condolences.
I can't say in your case,...but a lot of women have that "passive aggressive" personality disorder thing goin' on.

If you leave anything to lose,...you'll lose it.

They'll drive ya nuts.

Just get away as fast as you can,....eliminate them from your thoughts.

They're poison.

Terrible.

The fire alarm blew 3 times yesterday evening.

What caused the fire at your old house?
Sorry for your loss
I'm very sorry to hear this, Sheridan. Have a safe trip back.

Ed
Terrible news, Sheridan. Hang in there.
So sorry Rattler
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can't say in your case,...but a lot of women have that "passive aggressive" personality disorder thing goin' on.

They'll drive ya nuts.

They're poison.

^^^^^^
Bristoe nailed it. Sorry bout the dogs
Awwww man, that just sucks.

Hard to find the silver lining sometimes.
Damn, sorry about your dogs.
Sucks to read this, damn!
Hang in there, live your life as planned as best you can.
Good luck
Sorry about the dogs Sheridan. Sure hate that.
I am sorry to hear of this tragedy. Condolences from N.C.
Very sorry to read this, always sad when pets die in a fire, But I'm glad no people were injured. Hope all works out okay.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I'm very sorry to hear this, Sheridan. Have a safe trip back.

Ed

likewise
Damn.

Sorry to hear it.

Terrible news, condolences.

I know of some real nice pups in Tennessee that could be available shortly......
Sorry for your bad luck. Hope you make back safe and sound.
Sorry to hear of it my friend.
bad news, really sorry to hear of it rattler

wish you and yours the best
Wow Sheridan, I'm very sorry to hear this. It sucks to lose pets.
Terrible news, indeed. Hang in there.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

They'll drive ya nuts.

They're poison.

^^^^^^

Absolutamente' !

Rough pass, Rattler,....

Not sure that I would fly home from what's maybe a "Once In a Lifetime" sojourn / adventure.

...it AIN"T gonna bring those best four legged friends back, and your whole THRUST was to "get away clean".

It's just advice, but the price is right,.....MOURN the lost perros well, and talk about em' with new found friends in an Aussie Pub.

STAY AWAY dittos

GTC
Condolences Sheridan.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

It's just advice, but the price is right,.....MOURN the lost perros well, and talk about em' with new found friends in an Aussie Pub.

STAY AWAY dittos

GTC

I agree with you and Bristoe.

Rattler, dogs aside why are you leaving Australia early?

Dammit, What a terrible thing to happen to your dogs. So sorry to hear this. You and them will be in my thoughts a prayers.

Tim
My heart goes out to ya man. Pups are like people except way more loving and sincere. Sorry for your lose buddy.
Sorry for your loss.
Condolences...............
Rattler, I'm so sorry you are dealing with this tragic loss. Our four legged "babies" are family. Please do what you need to do to have closure. Sometimes writing a short letter or poem about how your beloved pet touched your life can help. Regardless, the grieving will take a while and please know we are praying for you.
Hate to hear news like this.

Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

STAY AWAY dittos

GTC

I agree with you and Bristoe.

Rattler, dogs aside why are you leaving Australia early?

its a trip i should have figured out how to do 3 or 4 years ago while i still had cartilage left in my knees....based on the stuff ive done with Troy be selfish and irresponsible as hell on my part to ask the other guys to take me way out in the bush when a wrong step will turn me into 230 pounds of dead weight.....aint coming back cause of the dogs....had made the decission to head back before i got the message....

and aint the ex's fault on the fire....only stuff left in the house was hers, all my stuff is at my brothers place.....and the dogs were very much hers, she is the one who insisted on getting the Weasel, the lil chit just happened to latch on to me more than her....
Small wonder.
Sorry to read this, sir.
CRAP, dang sorry to hear this Sheridan.
© 24hourcampfire