Home
http://www.reformation.org/megan-marshak.html
I do.
yup.
So do I
He was.
I don't remember Megan Marshak being under Rockefeller.
I think it wasn't common knowledge.
'Tweren't no secret.
I remember Nelson Rockefeller quite well. Just another elitist GOP RINO. He did have a good sense of humor though. laugh

I never met Nelson, but I knew his brother David quite well. He owned property on Cumberland Island Georgia, where I spent a lot of time as a yute. David R. was quite a guy, and our friendship extended for years.
Yes! And I recall a blurred image of his middle finger as he was flipping off a heckler during a graduation speech. I think Time or NewsWeek. Based on that image alone, I would have voted for him had he made a run.
Originally Posted by eyeball

He was VP for 3 years.
I believe it was the only time in history we had a President and Vice Presdent not elected to the offices.

Nixon-Agnew
Agnew resigned Ford is nominated by Nixon, approved by both houses

Nixon-Ford
Nixon resigns Ford becomes President
Ford nominates Rockefeller and he is approved by Congress

Ford-Rockefeller
Neither elected.

From President Ford's swearing in:

I have not sought this enormous responsibility, but I will not shirk it. Those who nominated and confirmed me as Vice President were my friends and are my friends. They were of both parties, elected by all the people and acting under the Constitution in their name. It is only fitting then that I should pledge to them and to you that I will be the President of all the people.

My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over. Our Constitution works; our great Republic is a government of laws and not of men. Here, the people rule. But there is a higher Power, by whatever name we honor Him, who ordains not only righteousness but love, not only justice, but mercy. ... let us restore the golden rule to our political process, and let brotherly love purge our hearts of suspicion and hate
A lot of good it did to reach across the isle . . .
Ford was a damn fine President. Best since TR. Took one for the team pardoning Nixon and that was all she wrote. Wonder what would have happened if he was Speaker instead. But the Dems would've dragged out Watergate forever. He knew it would cost him the White House. Selfless act.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
A lot of good it did to reach across the isle . . .

That's a good way to lose a hand when you're dealing with democrats.
I can remember him.
Originally Posted by RWE

I do.
I do.
Rockefeller with a response to protesters when he was VP.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
He was VP for 3 years.
Uh, just over two. Just over 25 months, to be exact.

CLICK D LINK
I do, 1974-1977
He did nothing of note, like most VP'S.
Gerald Ford may have been, all things considered, one of the best presidents.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Lyndon Baines Johnson said Gerald Ford was so dumb he couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. grin

L.W.
JBJ confused being crooked with smart, as do most libturds today.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Lyndon Baines Johnson said Gerald Ford was so dumb he couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. grin

L.W.

LBJ was about as big a scumbag as the current Occupant.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

L.W.

LBJ was about as big a scumbag as the current Occupant.

True.

L.W.

L.W.

Coming from that POS I'd consider it a compliment
LBJ was a corrupt individual with a guilt complex and a need to be loved by the masses.

He pretty much destroyed the economy through his policies, not the least of which was expanding the Vietnam War, but restricting our forces ability to achieve a good outcome. Think about who he let run it �� Westmoreland and McNamara.

Then there were the social welfare policies. . . .
Originally Posted by Bricktop
He was VP for 3 years.

CLICK D LINK

Uh, 764 days, to be exact.
not the least of which was expanding the Vietnam War, but restricting our forces ability to achieve a good outcome.

But the companies owned/controlled by his wife made good. miles
LBJ is the cause of all the social problems we have today.

Aside: He had a special 300 Mag. with the scope set way too far back. He would insist some visitors to his ranch shoot that rifle. Most would walk away with scope ring cut above their eye while he laughed himself silly about it.

As to VN, he was quoted as saying"them boys don't bomb a [bleep] house what I don't say so"
Originally Posted by Bricktop
He was VP for 3 years.

CLICK D LINK
Uh, 764 days, to be exact.
Uh, you understand that's quite a ways off three years?

L.W.

And Ford actually proved that on more than one occasion.
Originally Posted by Anjin
LBJ was a corrupt individual with a guilt complex and a need to be loved by the masses.

He pretty much destroyed the economy through his policies, not the least of which was expanding the Vietnam War, but restricting our forces ability to achieve a good outcome. Think about who he let run it �� Westmoreland and McNamara.

Then there were the social welfare policies. . . .
He also employed a personal assassin.
I have no doubt that LBJ had Kennedy murdered.
Originally Posted by derby_dude

I doubt that. I don't think he would have had it done in Texas.
Why? Did it hurt Texas in any way? NO and LBJ got the White House which is what he wanted. Kennedy campaigned against LBJ for the presidency and LBJ lost to Kennedy.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He also employed a personal assassin.

You two need to quit each other....
Originally Posted by websterparish47

the Parr's and LBJ were behind it... Oswald was on the Parr ranch in Duval county a few weeks before the assassination.
LBJ wasn't smart enough to pull off the JFK murder...Federal Reserve henchmen pulled off that caper.

Ford came across as dense...nice honorable man but wow, really UN-dynamic.

The thing I most remember about Rockefeller were his nerdy glasses.
Freak show in full force I see..
grin present.
Originally Posted by RWE

I do.

Can't say he died badly, at all.
Lady Bird Johnson raided the social security fund for her "Beautify America" Plan.

She also instituted the Navy ships rigging those "friendship lights" at every port visit. What a PIA that was!
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Didnt keep him from having some multimillionaire south texas power brokers disappear to pave his way to national promenince so I don't see him not having something done where he wielded considerable support with friends in the upper echelons of the judiciary in order to gain access to billions through the military's expansion of war and thus use of Bell H, Sea Container and Brown and Root.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
LBJ wasn't smart enough to pull off the JFK murder...Federal Reserve henchmen pulled off that caper.

OK, put down the bong.

I'll buy that.

Yep, can't argue that one.

Was JFK working to get rid of the Fed, as was Lincoln?
Follow the money...

Kennedy---executive order 11110.

Lincoln was fixing to tell the central bank of England to GFY.

History taught to 5th graders prolly ain't true...
We are all 5th graders in obamaland.

Was JFK working to get rid of the Fed, as was Lincoln?

One of the things I remember was that Kennedy was trailing in the polls for his second term. Kennedy was seriously considering winding down the Vietnam police action as a no win situation that Eisenhower had gotten us into. The reason Kennedy was in Texas was to shore up the conservative Texas vote which he or his handlers thought he needed.

I remember quite vividly that the biggest obstacle that Goldwater had to over come against LBJ was the lie that the Democrats and LBJ told that if Goldwater won the election Goldwater would expand the war and draft all your young sons to go fight in Vietnam while he, LBJ, would wind down the police action and bring your sons home. Anybody alive and well at that time knows that LBJ expanded the war and provided gargantuan profits to the financial/industrial complex.

It sure was fun watching him board or get off Air Force One. About once a month there was a clip of Ford, on the news, showing him take a tumble. Chevy Chase made a career out of imitating his spills.
Remember the time he was in Poland, meeting Polish dignitaries, and the State Dept. gave him a translator that was less than fluent in the Polish language, and they were looking at Ford like WTF are you saying? One of my memories of him.
Follow the money...

Kennedy---executive order 11110.

Lincoln was fixing to tell the central bank of England to GFY.

History taught to 5th graders prolly ain't true...

Dayom. So it was the Fed and LBJ.
Ford:
"There is no Soviet domination of eastern europe"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rg9c4pUrg
Lololol.

What an idjit.
Ford played Big Ten football, and was an avid skier.

One of the best athletics to ever hold the office.
Man, he had quite a head of blond hair.
Ford played Big Ten football, and was an avid skier.

One of the best athletics to ever hold the office.

Athletic and grace-full...

No one could go hit the tarmac like GF.
Yea, age really fiuggs some people up.
Ford had an offer to play for the Green Bay Packers, went to Yale Law instead. Must've had some brains to graduate from Michigan and Yale both.

LBJ hurled the "dumb" insults at Ford after Ford said LBJ wasn't doing what it took to win in Vietnam. Ford had been in WWII as a Commander in the Navy and knew what it took to win. LBJ is a failure on so many levels. And a real dumbass to boot.
Yea, age really fiuggs some people up.

...livin' proof!
Originally Posted by tommyd53

It sure was fun watching him board or get off Air Force One. About once a month there was a clip of Ford, on the news, showing him take a tumble. Chevy Chase made a career out of imitating his spills.
Remember the time he was in Poland, meeting Polish dignitaries, and the State Dept. gave him a translator that was less than fluent in the Polish language, and they were looking at Ford like WTF are you saying? One of my memories of him.

I am wrong here. It was Carter in Poland with the bad translator. I guess my memory isn't what I thought it was.
© 24hourcampfire