Home
Gawddamnit, like things aren't bad enough here without this azzhole moving in...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...rnia-rancho-mirage-report-268114232.html

[Linked Image]

President Obama and First Lady Michelle may be the buyers of a $4.25 million home in California's Rancho Mirage, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Though the White House denied the rumors, the L.A. Times cites unnamed real estate agents as confirming that the Obamas are in escrow on a 3.29- acre, James Bond-esque estate in a swanky gated community where Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Bob Hope once kept properties.

Former President Gerald Ford and his wife, Betty, resided in the desert city, the headquarters of the Betty Ford Center for addiction and rehabilition.

The Obamas visited the area for the Father's Day holiday and, in February, the president played golf with Larry Ellison, another high-profile Rancho Mirage resident, on the software billionaire's private course.

The First Couple's reported new house was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms and a gym as well as a pool with a 20-foot waterfall, two spas and a rock lagoon, according to the L.A. Times. Next door to the property: a "bighorn sheep preserve" and the interior decorater Michael S. Smith, an Obama pal.

As previously reported, Michelle Obama -- said to be a fan of California -- had been considering a move to the Palm Springs area after leaving the White House. The president likes New York City, another post-Washington option. Neither wants to move back to Chicago, according to reports.

Well you knew they weren't moving to Philadelphia, MS.
$%^&**$#!! mad There goes the neighborhood. This place is [bleep] up enough without those two moving in.
Just one more reason to stay away from CA.
I think he needs to take the Air Force 1 tour of the area the Malaysian jet crash occurred first. wink
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Or Texas.
You can't by [bleep] for 4.25 mil in Cali.
Hello, Governor Obama..!

And you thought Moonbeam was bad..

sick

I thought it was North Carolina? He will fit right in though.
Michael S. Smith is "their" interior decorator.

I guess they will need somebody to tell them what they like and how to feel after they leave the White House.

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Hello, Governor Obama..!

And you thought Moonbeam was bad..

sick

That ain't even funny.

Where once there was Hope.......... frown
Being a banker-shill politician pays very well.
Well one knew the phuggers weren't going back to Ch!tcago
For two people that don't want to go back to Chicago, they sure do wave that Chicago flag a lot.

Travis
That sucks...
Originally Posted by Esox357

I can hear the sobbing in that liberal cesspool (Asheville NC) from where I sit 350 miles away. The Ashevilletards had themselves convinced that the o was going to retire there.

Mike
Originally Posted by 6mm250

I can hear the sobbing in that liberal cesspool (Asheville NC) from where I sit 350 miles away. The Ashevilletards had themselves convinced that the o was going to retire there.

Mike

I looked at the Earthquake Predictor this morning in the news, So CAl is Bright REd.
Let's see, a 20' waterfall, 2 spas and a lagoon in a desert community. Sounds environmentally friendly and sustainable. LOL. I guess that speel is just for the peon subjects.

Ernie
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

I've not been as happy about a rumor being untrue in a long time as I've been about that one being stated as false.

East San Francisco will have to find another reason to exist with out dear leader.

I'm amazed by the sheer volume of brainwashed idiots Asheville can concentrate in one small area. Thankfully most of them seem to stick together there vs. settling in the outlying areas.
But, but, you mean they aren't leaving the White House "dead broke" like Willie & Hillary? grin
Originally Posted by blynyrd

I'm amazed by the sheer volume of brainwashed idiots Asheville can concentrate in one small area. Thankfully most of them seem to stick together there vs. settling in the outlying areas.

I hope to move back to WNC one day but it won't be to Asheville proper.

Asheville is a freak show

Mike
Good. Keep the infection localized. The PRK is already screwed and at least them moving there damages another state less.

Be ready for Governor Moochelle, though.

Or, GTFO of the USSA.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Hey, where did that come from? Just up the road from me, but glad to know you are correct.
Sign himself into law full blown secret service protection for the rest of his life. Closing streets off to the public that he decides to take a stroll down. Wouldn't want to be his neighbor.
My Father is going to chit, their winter home is in the same town. eek
The POS can make more money giving graduation speeches at liberal colleges than being governor.

Now... That doesn't mean Moochelle won't run for governor... wink
No third term like I read about here so many times?

LOL...........
Originally Posted by ironbender
No third term like I read about here so many times?

LOL...........

Ain't gonna happen, sh*t would hit the fan to hard over that.
Well,there goes the property values into the crapper.
A twenty year old house with some goats next door. Sounds about right.
Is that an integrated neighborhood?
Yes, tons of [bleep] live around that area. That's why Barry wants to retire there....unlimited dics to suck!
Well I am surprised that it is not Palm Springs where both him and his boy friend can walk down the street nude in the gay parade every year but I guess Ranch Mirage is close enough.
It all flows together...with PS being the gayest.
Another azzhole moving to CA.
I doubt obama will buy a house there. A donor may buy a house there and give it to him. After all he is entitled.
theres some excellent hills surrounding the place.also a wind drift test will be needed,a well placed load of sewage does wonders for schidtt heds
All he has to do is ask congress for the money. They've funded everything else he wanted. Money for Muzzies, money for vacations, money for golf, money for date night, money to have celeb's come to the White House for entertainment, etc., etc., etc.
just more examples of the screwing we get from pols

didn't Clinton "rent" the guest house at their NY mansion to the Secret Service that more than covered their mortgage?

Obama won't pay for chit, but you folks in the minority that actually pay taxes certainly will!
Originally Posted by Salmonella

The First Couple's reported new house was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms and a gym as well as a pool with a 20-foot waterfall, two spas and a rock lagoon, according to the L.A. Times. Next door to the property: a "bighorn sheep preserve" and the interior decorater Michael S. Smith, an Obama pal secret lover.
Seriously though, by today's standards 4.25 million is a slum compared to what is out there.
Rancho Mirage, Right next to Cathedral city, Queer city central.
Isn't there a earthquake fault line in Ranch Mirage?

Hope and Change!!!!!!
There goes the neighborhood... Surprised the HOA will allow it.
Originally Posted by Toddly
Seriously though, by today's standards 4.25 million is a slum compared to what is out there.

My take on that is that a cozy four bedroom will not have room for the mother-in-law that has lived with them in the White House. I'd bet that got old a few years ago. grin
so I gather they don't expect to be "dead broke" when they leave the White House, as the first black president was... laugh
Originally Posted by Toddly

My thoughts as well.
Property values just took a nosedive.
© 24hourcampfire