Home
Posted By: Mannlicher WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
We often like to laugh about what a narcissist the kenyan is, but golly, it looks like every dumb butt in the world is tweeting now, about the most trivial of personal things.
Like who do they think really gives a rat's azz about anything they think? Maybe we are now a world of narcissists.
story here
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) � A Twin Cities man is upset about the way his family was treated on a Southwest Airlines flight because of a tweet.
Duff Watson says he was asked to de-board a flight from Denver to Minneapolis with his two kids on Sunday after an agent didn�t like a tweet he wrote about her service.
I laughed all through this news story last night. "Watson says at that point, his children started to cry. He doesn�t understand why his family was targeted." Because you where being a Dick, and the Lady at the gate out Dicked you.
There's nothing wrong with my tweeters.

I'm running a set of JBL Grand Touring Series GTO18T 150 watt 25 millimeter inverted dome edge-driven mylar-titanium tweeters mounted in the A pillars.

[Linked Image]

They sound really good.
Proving once again that any time you walk into an international airport, you are surrounded by fuggin' morons. On the plane, off the plane, both sides of the counter. Matters not.

All morons.

Travis
The gate woman had plenty of time to ck tweets. Is that her job? How can she get them kicked off for telling the truth?
Originally Posted by WildWest
The gate woman had plenty of time to ck tweets. Is that her job? How can she get them kicked off for telling the truth?

Because she's a stupid kunnt.

Travis
# KUNNT
Posted By: Tarkio Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
Originally Posted by deflave
Proving once again that any time you walk into an international airport, you are surrounded by fuggin' morons. On the plane, off the plane, both sides of the counter. Matters not.

All morons.

Travis

It pains me to say, but I agree with flave on this one.
They're the same as the ones who tell the world everything on Azzbook!!
I find it difficult to not agree with me.

Travis
# Travis 4 POTUS

All morons.

Travis

Yep.

When sheeples get outside their comfort zone, like in an international airport, they turn into idiots.

I've seen it many times.

Bumbling, fumbling, blank stares, confusion, full on tard mode.
Originally Posted by Raeford
# Travis 4 POTUS

You hashtaggin' fugg.

Travis
Originally Posted by fish head

Yep.

When sheeples get outside their comfort zone, like in an international airport, they turn in idiots.

I've seen it many times.

Bumbling, fumbling, blank stares, confusion, full on tard mode.

It's not just the passengers. The employees of these airlines have to be the dumbest [bleep] on earth.

Perfect example? Two children not being allowed to board at the same time as their father. Holy fuggin' wow.

Of course there was a time in this country when the father would laugh and tell that split tail to STFU and move, but if you do that today you'll be deemed a terrorist despite the fact you're not even a foreigner.

So the only recourse the poor, pathetic, fugg has is to write a "tweet" about a kunnt being a kunnt.

And that just resulted in his being further emasculated.

Travis
'flave, according to Eric Holder, it's home grown 'mericans that are the real terror threat, not those poor muzzies.

Close. Because she's a stupid kunnt with authorita (As Cartman says it).
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
'flave, according to Eric Holder, it's home grown 'mericans that are the real terror threat, not those poor muzzies.

Holder wouldn't know a criminal from a dildddo.

Travis
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Close. Because she's a stupid kunnt with authorita (As Cartman says it).

Bitches be hatin'.

Travis
Posted By: CCCC Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14

I'm running a set of JBL Grand Touring Series GTO18T 150 watt 25 millimeter inverted dome edge-driven mylar-titanium tweeters mounted in the A pillars.

[Linked Image]

They sound really good.

Some of mine are 3 inch ribbons - less efficient but more effective.
The employees of these airlines have to be the dumbest [bleep] on earth.

The women who work the airline counters are screened during the hiring process for callousness and indifference to human suffering.
Posted By: okok Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
Tweakers are worse. wink
....or twerkers
# GFY
This is how the airline industry works:

"If I give you $1,000, will you fly me over there and have me there on this day, and this time?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok, here is my money."

"Thanks. Small problem though. We can't do what we said we could."

"Why not?"

"The plane we were going to use to fly you over there, isn't here."

"Where is it?"

"Not here."

"No big deal. Can I just have my money back?"

"No."

"Ok. Can I have a discount?"

"No."

"Can you give me an idea of when I can be flown out of here?"

"Not right now."

"Can you at least stop treating me like schit?"

"No."

"Ok. Thanks a bunch."

"You're welcome."

Travis
Pretty damn close. I'm the proud owner of $1100 airline credit. No refunds.
Originally Posted by CCCC

[Linked Image]

They sound really good.

I bought a set of Vifa BC25SC55-04 1" square frame polymer truncated faceplate (with recessed waveguide) neodymium motor (with heatsink fins) silk dome tweeters and I didn't like them as well as the GTOs so I returned them.

The silk domes weren't as accurate or as crisp as the mylar-titanium tweeters.
Posted By: RWE Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
{TWEETED}�Something to the effect of, �Wow, rudest agent in Denver. Kimberly S, gate C39, not happy @SWA,�� he said.

Soon after getting to their seats, the family of three was asked to leave the plane.

�[She said] her safety feels threatened at this point because of what I tweeted,� Watson said.

�She said, �You can�t board the plane unless you delete that tweet,�� Watson said.

So, let me get this straight.

As long as the tweet existed, she felt threatened. But if the tweet was deleted, she was OK?

As Cartman would say, "Super king kamaya maya Beeeeotch."

How do you know when the woman at the airline counter is lying to you?

Every time she says, "I'm sorry."
Posted By: 4ager Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
I smell a lawsuit, a nice settlement, and Kimberly S. carrying her stupid azz to the unemployment line.
Originally Posted by 4ager
I smell a lawsuit, a nice settlement, and Kimberly S. carrying her stupid azz to the unemployment line.

TSA is hiring
The food/drink cart is another clear indication of how stupid people are. Just listen to all the responses as they push that cart down the aisle.

Peanuts? OH YES! Cookies? Fuggin'-A! How about some apple juice? PLEASE!

WTF is wrong with all these people? Can't you just sit down and STFU for two hours? Is it really that difficult?

I understand wanting some alcohol. Outside of that, you shouldn't need a goddamm thing.

Travis
I have to take a drink! They won't just give me a empty cup to spit in.
This is how the airline industry works:

"If I give you $1,000, will you fly me over there and have me there on this day, and this time?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok, here is my money."

"Thanks. Small problem though. We can't do what we said we could."

"Why not?"

"The plane we were going to use to fly you over there, isn't here."

"Where is it?"

"Not here."

"No big deal. Can I just have my money back?"

"No."

"Ok. Can I have a discount?"

"No."

"Can you give me an idea of when I can be flown out of here?"

"Not right now."

"Can you at least stop treating me like schit?"

"No."

"Ok. Thanks a bunch."

"You're welcome."

Travis

You forgot the "Is there anything else we can do to you for you today?" part.
WTF is wrong with all these people? Can't you just sit down and STFU for two hours?

How are you supposed to hit the mile high club?

You can't just swing the shillelagh over your shoulder and expect service...

Your plane is landing late. You've already missed your scheduled departure time for your connecting flight three concourses away.

The stewardess gets on the horn and apologizes. She says there will be an airline representatives at this gate, ready and able to assist you.

All that means is there's a guy at the gate with a clipboard who will tell you that you've missed your connecting flight. "Thanks for nothing, fool."

Do you know what would be really helpful? If the stewardess radioed ahead to the airport and told your connecting flight to wait until you got there.

THAT would be helpful!
Posted By: Steve Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14

Holder wouldn't know a criminal from a dildddo.

Travis

Hold on. He knows his d!ldos.
Posted By: CCCC Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
Originally Posted by CCCC

[Linked Image]

They sound really good.

I bought a set of Vifa BC25SC55-04 1" square frame polymer truncated faceplate (with recessed waveguide) neodymium motor (with heatsink fins) silk dome tweeters and I didn't like them as well as the GTOs so I returned them.

The silk domes weren't as accurate or as crisp as the mylar-titanium tweeters.

Man - special stuff - and you are way deeper into tweeter specs/info than ever I will be. Just a music listener/analyzer.
Originally Posted by RWE
WTF is wrong with all these people? Can't you just sit down and STFU for two hours?

I put myself in the mile high club a long time ago.

Travis
Posted By: 338Rem Re: WTF is wrong with tweeters? - 07/23/14
#GFY
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Your plane is landing late. You've already missed your scheduled departure time for your connecting flight three concourses away.

The stewardess gets on the horn and apologizes. She says there will be an airline representatives at this gate, ready and able to assist you.

All that means is there's a guy at the gate with a clipboard who will tell you that you've missed your connecting flight. "Thanks for nothing, fool."

Do you know what would be really helpful? If the stewardess radioed ahead to the airport and told your connecting flight to wait until you got there.

THAT would be helpful!

Or at least tell the re-booking agent not to place the "auto-grope" flag on your new ticket for the TSA.

THAT would be helpful!

They find the chain reaction method works best.

The more misery, the better.

Travis
Originally Posted by Raeford
I have to take a drink! They won't just give me a empty cup to spit in.

But an empty cup will pass through security

Sometimes I'll buy a bottle of coke or warta once past security and then I can take it on the plane....I have also spit in the little 2oz plastic cups they have.....they don't like that too much grin
I'm sure that "they" aren't happy when they find mine under the seat. grin

How do you know when the woman at the airline counter is lying to you?

Every time she says, "I'm sorry."

An easier way is to see if her lips are moving.......
Originally Posted by RWE

my room mate in college, back in 1966, had a Cessna 172. We initiated a number of UF co-eds into the Mile High Club.
Tweets are for twits and twats.
When you enter the commercial air travel sector, your rights as Americans end when whatever you are driving crosses over the property line of the airport.

You don't get them back until you get off of airport property.

They can do whatever they want with you or your property within those boundaries. They don't mind showing you they can and will...
if you did not hate muslims before 9/11, just this sort of crap at the hands of the TSA and airlines was reason enough to start.
© 24hourcampfire