Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
No, it can't happen because the Bible calls homosex a grievous sin. However, a bunch of queers have made a lame attempt at rewording it be 'gay friendly', calling it the Queen James Bib. I'll bet God will have the last say on this one.

Here's your nausea for the day. QUEEN JAMES BIBLE

Right up front they claim that there was no mention of homosex in the Bible until the RSV in 1946. Seems that they over looked Leviticus that was written a couple thousand years BC.

Posted By: Scott F Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
sick sick sick
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
He will smite them all....
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
What they've done is no different than the mockeries of the Bible done by the Jehovah's Witnesses and others.
Posted By: Scott F Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
True but it is still sick.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
VERY sick...and they'll have to answer for it in the end.

Here's something from their website. It can't be more wrong. the Bible says PLENTY about it.

"The Bible says nothing about homosexuality. However, there might be no other argument in contemporary faith as heated as what the Bible is interpreted to say about homosexuality."
Posted By: northern_dave Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Gay bible can be printed on a gum wrapper because it's so short. 4 words:

"You're going to hell."
Posted By: Steelhead Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I can see it now. "Moses swished out of Egypt wearing a purple sash, trimmed with sequins, his feet adorned with the latest Moroccan sandals."

"The army didn't 'blow' their trumpets to bring down the walls of Jerico, they just got on their knees and blew Jerico!"
Originally Posted by Steelhead
When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

If your saying the neighbor don't like grilled beef, then yes. Smite the.

Lmao!
A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
is this the version with Adam and Steve?
I agree, shellfish is possibly a misdemeanor level abomination.

I'm an ordainted minister.
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
Posted By: seal_billy Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I will eat shellfish and leave the tubesteak to the homos.
it's a patent issue

you can only lease Canadians till the patent runs out

kinda like Ames drywall tools back in the day
Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?
Posted By: eyeball Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

They are people? smile
I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
Lmfao!

Posted By: ingwe Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I am enjoying this thread immensely...

Look at all the trouble owning Africans caused.
I just want to make my own rimfire ammunition
I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
I was soooooo looking forward to enslaving a couple Canadians on my next trip�..

Would it be OK to enslave just the french ones?
They invented soap for the unclean.
I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
Depends on if she resembles you. wink
Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
Posted By: seal_billy Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Lmao
Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

I am sooooooo hosed. Ive been wearing glasses since I was two. Im gonna smoke a turd in hell. eek
My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
Posted By: twofish Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
This is gonna be epic......tag.

Where in the heck is Travis? He always provides great spiritual guidance....
Originally Posted by ingwe

I am sooooooo hosed. Ive been wearing glasses since I was two. Im gonna smoke a turd in hell. eek

Me too!

I have to wear my old man glasses to see the shrimp on my plate clearly. wink
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Steelie you know the Law was to point people to their need for a Christ, I hope it worked for you.

Mike

So, you admit you approached the alter - before the New Testament. Darn.
Perhaps�but that transgression wont even make the short list...
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

Sure, as long as the gloves are not made of pigskin. wink

L.W.
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Abomination
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He will smite them all....
This.
Romans 1, 26-32 could not be more clear.
Why would they name chapters after people who used to kill them for entertainment?
Why would they name chapters after people who used to kill them for entertainment?
Paul's letter was addressed to the Church in Rome.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
(Lev 24:10-16) like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Oh schit, Ya can't sleep with in-laws????
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So, if he addressed it to the church in Poland would the chapters and verses be titled 'Pollocks'?
Posted By: eh76 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
No, it can't happen because the Bible calls homosex a grievous sin. However, a bunch of queers have made a lame attempt at rewording it be 'gay friendly', calling it the Queen James Bib. I'll bet God will have the last say on this one.

Right up front they claim that there was no mention of homosex in the Bible until the RSV in 1946. Seems that they over looked Leviticus that was written a couple thousand years BC.

Would hate to be them in the end times.
If they repent in time they might be lucky enough to spend an entirety with Ringman and Ken Howell. Yeeee hawwww
Posted By: MagMarc Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
[

So, if he addressed it to the church in Poland would the chapters and verses be titled 'Pollocks'?

Yes laugh
Thanks for a straightforward answer.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Your welcome but a letter from the pollocks would be more entertaining than a letter to the pollocks wink
Posted By: billhilly Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Looked like "Bollocks" at first. Pretty appropriate.

Sure, I guess it would.
OK. This is all starting to make sense now.
Perhaps�but that transgression wont even make the short list...

But it makes you pretty old. grin
Originally Posted by 12344mag
(Lev 24:10-16) like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Oh schit, Ya can't sleep with in-laws????

Well there goes Arkansas, twas nice knowing you milespatton

Posted By: EdM Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Just home from work with a martini in hand and I would like to thank Steehead for helping my wind down. smile
Posted By: Dutch Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14

I'm confused. Please enlighten:

a) what is clearer about Romans than the verses in Leviticus?
b) what is the secret bible code that indicates you are to do the exact opposite of the instructions in one verse, but not the next?
Posted By: Moses Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Romans 8:1-2 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death". Jesus death on the cross and your acceptance of him of him as your personal savior relieves you from accountability of the law as a means of entering heaven (His grace paid the sin debt). In II Corinthians 12:9 Jesus tells Paul " my grace is sufficient for thee" when he had asked Jesus to remove some infirmity. In Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits". Someone that has truly accepted Christ should be recognizable by how they conduct themselves/live their lives.
Posted By: milespatton Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Well there goes Arkansas, twas nice knowing you milespatton

Incest: It's a game that the whole family can play. grin miles
Posted By: twofish Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by Moses
Romans 8:1-2 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death". Jesus death on the cross and your acceptance of him of him as your personal savior relieves you from accountability of the law as a means of entering heaven (His grace paid the sin debt). In II Corinthians 12:9 Jesus tells Paul " my grace is sufficient for thee" when he had asked Jesus to remove some infirmity. In Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits". Someone that has truly accepted Christ should be recognizable by how they conduct themselves/live their lives.

Best answer yet.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by Dutch

I'm confused. Please enlighten:

what is the secret bible code that indicates you are to do the exact opposite of the instructions in one verse, but not the next?

That would be the New Testament. It is not a secret but it is not very well understood. It is not so much a matter of doing the exact opposite of the old Jewish law as it is being in a different system. For example, in New York, you can't load but seven cartridges in a firearm. In Georgia, you can load as many as your magazine will hold. Two different states, two different laws. Consider also the military. A person in the military does not have the same rights as an ordinary U.S. civilian. Again, different legal system.

As a citizen of the State of Georgia and a civilian, someone can QUOTE New York law or military law to me all day long but guess what? It has no authority over me.
Posted By: hatari Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14

Because we will run short of back bacon, and be forced to eat kosher. Use your brain!
Posted By: efw Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
If they repent in time they might be lucky enough to spend an entirety with Ringman and Ken Howell. Yeeee hawwww

Ouch; that's the closest I've ever come to buyer's remorse wink .
Posted By: Everyday Hunter Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14

Christians have often been accused of manufacturing a god in their own image. Maybe debatable. This is what the gays responsible for the QJB have done. Not debatable.

Steve.
Posted By: 4ager Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Christians have often been accused of manufacturing a god in their own image. Maybe debatable.

Nope, it is not debatable at all. Christians have done exactly this and violated God's Commandments in the doing, but justify it to themselves by claiming that one is the other.

Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
This is what the gays responsible for the QJB have done. Not debatable.

Steve.

Agreed.

Posted By: RWE Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Just observing the campfire conversations on Christianity and Scripture proves one of the biggest theories I have on religion.

If you believe in God, you also have to believe that God's message to man has to be in a manner digestible to the lowest common denominator.

Faith and the focal points of God's message are simple by definition. In practice, not so much, and its that chasm which causes us to be so stupid (and self-serving) in trying to qualify things.

The conversations here proves that man, not God, complicates every f'n thing he touches.
Posted By: 4ager Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by RWE
Just observing the campfire conversations on Christianity and Scripture proves one of the biggest theories I have on religion.

If you believe in God, you also have to believe that God's message to man has to be in a manner digestible to the lowest common denominator.

Faith and the focal points of God's message are simple by definition. In practice, not so much, and its that chasm which causes us to be so stupid (and self-serving) in trying to qualify things.

The conversations here proves that man, not God, complicates every f'n thing he touches.

Yep.
Posted By: carbon12 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
God created complexity as a red herring for Creationist.
Posted By: bea175 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14

Nothing New ,it has already been written for ages . It is called the Quran
Posted By: SansSouci Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Adding or removing anything from the Bible is sin.

If queers have created their version of God's word, they will have a whole lot of 'splaining to do when they try to run their gay bible thing past St. Peter.

How 3% of the the most deviant of America's population is able to control the social morality debate reveals just how stupid Americans are and how susceptible to propaganda they are.

Queers need to keep their queer mouths shut.
Originally Posted by SansSouci
How 3% of the the most deviant of America's population is able to control the social morality debate reveals just how stupid Americans are and how susceptible to propaganda they are.
They couldn't possibly do it on their own. They've had the help of the controlled MSM, the courts, and the education establishment, the controllers of which have all been operating according to a very particular agenda for a very long time now, i.e., to bring down the American (Christian/European) culture, which was an unyielding barrier to one-world despotism.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
They couldn't possibly do it on their own. They've had the help of the controlled MSM, the courts, and the education establishment, the controllers of which have all been operating according to a very particular agenda for a very long time now, i.e., to bring down the American (Christian/European) culture, which was an unyielding barrier to one-world despotism.

Dingdingding! Winner.
Posted By: Everyday Hunter Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Dingdingding! Winner.

Agreed, they didn't do it on their own. Those who have helped have done it through seeking power for power's sake. Liberalism is not about liberty; it is about control. This is what defines the battle we're in.

Steve.
Posted By: bea175 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Politicians would suck their own dick in public if they thought it would get them a vote
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
There is no longer any such thing as 'shock value'. Folks are pretty much immune to anything from the gov't or from society at large. Most all is deja vu.

I'm waiting on vuja de, meaning I ain't never seen this schitt afore.
Posted By: BarryC Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Steelhead, your ignorance is without blemish. laugh
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I was soooooo looking forward to enslaving a couple Canadians on my next trip�..

Would it be OK to enslave just the french ones?

YES !!!

eek
Posted By: CCCC Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Interesting thread.

What is the difference between those who re-write the Holy Bible in efforts to obscure/justify their intentional sin - and those who jest with Old Testament laws for what appear to be self-serving ends?
Posted By: BarryC Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
At the end of time, probably nothing.
Posted By: RickyD Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Better to quit burning their bulls.
Posted By: RufusG Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9)

Pics or it never happened! smile
Posted By: billhilly Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by CCCC
Interesting thread.

What is the difference between those who re-write the Holy Bible in efforts to obscure/justify their intentional sin - and those who jest with Old Testament laws for what appear to be self-serving ends?

Probably about the same difference as those who ignore or claim as allegory the parts of the old testament they don't like but hang on to the parts they agree with.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
Creating God in your own image is, a priori, oxymoronic reasoning.

But, it's always tempting. ;-{>8
Posted By: Esox357 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/24/14
I wonder what satan does with [bleep]?

I further wonder if the homos made the faux bible in shape of a "butt"?

Posted By: bea175 Re: A gay Bible? - 07/25/14
Originally Posted by Esox357
I wonder what satan does with [bleep]?

he makes them blow him
© 24hourcampfire