Home
He'd of been much better off copping to it and admitting his decit. Instead he wants to dig a bigger hole for himself claiming PTSD made him into a liar. I expect this kind of [bleep] from a Demonrat, but a high ranking military man with supposedly high character? mad WTF?

http://news.msn.com/us/senator-says-he-had-ptsd-when-he-wrote-thesis
That's a lie. They have to be a liar to be a Dimocrat. They compound it when they accept the oath of office. wink

Being a Dimocrap or commie trumps being an officer.
A POS is a POS. Clean it off the bottom of your boots before it stinks up the place!
Yep, a liberal is a born liar. Lying to himself first makes it easy to lie to others. It really is a mental disorder.
That is disappointing.
Joe Biden plagiarized a speech. So,that means this democrat is VP qualified.
True, dat.
I always amazes me these days that nothing is ever anyone's fault. That such things seem be accepted as valid excuses for bad behavior makes me sad for what our culture has become.
Laughin'...

You should read the replies to e-mails that come out of his office. They're UBER spineless.

Travis
He'd be better off blaming climate disruption. It polls better.
Or,he should've blamed Bush. That's the dipschit D's answer for every problem now.
There are a lot of chit officers in the military these days!
He's a Harry Reid Democrat and that should tell you everything you need to know.
You can blame lots of things on PTSD, but dishonesty is not one of them. It is blatantly preached and taught in the Demoncrap party.
© 24hourcampfire