Home
Posted By: eyeball Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
Offered by ex head of the CIA to have NSA examine the "destroyed Hard Drives" of Lois Learner.

Did anyone else see this? I was on a phone call and just caught the last of it at the end of her show. I had seen the retired 4 stat general on a little earlier castigating ze ro for his roll in helping Isis.

I don't know if the offer at the end was a retake on his earlier appearance or not.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
Didn't catch it but I'll bump it up for Ya.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
Bump
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
I saw it.

What he said was NSA can't find the missing e-mails because "they don't collect data (spy) on American's" (yea right) but their tech's have some mad skills and he's sure they could recover something if IRS would hand over the hard drive.

You guys are something else,,, you believe these gubment fu(ks just because they come on "Megan's" show and pretend to give a chit about our rights?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
just lies and more lies, then lies to cover the lies
The IRS is already investigating the IRS. The truth should arrive any minute.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
all of which goes back to the question: do you believe anything that .gov says, about anything?

it's getting to be very much like the old Charlie Brown/Lucy/football running joke.

Posted By: Redneck Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
all of which goes back to the question: do you believe anything that .gov says, about anything?
Answer's the same = HELL NO..
Posted By: Siskiyous6 Re: Megyn Kelly just got - 07/25/14
Kabuki theater, Potemkin Villages, it is the same old same old, it is the doomed to repeat history we have been warned about.

So many people are like O'Reiley, too conceited to think they can be tricked.
© 24hourcampfire