Home
Posted By: pahick WTF for kind of thief is this?? - 07/30/14
Sold some bullets on here and sent by USPS. Got a message from the buyer that they were delivered. However, the box end was torn open. Inside, the 4 bags of bullets were intact, but there was 3 extra bullets of a different caliber...a caliber I dont own!

Who would have opened a box a put in 3 bullets??...lol
Originally Posted by pahick
Sold some bullets on here and sent by USPS. Got a message from the buyer that they were delivered. However, the box end was torn open. Inside, the 4 bags of bullets were intact, but there was 3 extra bullets of a different caliber...a caliber I dont own!

The Palestinians.

Travis
Dimocrap with a guilty conscience.

Yer right. No.
Originally Posted by deflave

The Palestinians.

Travis

I can see Israeli..."please deliver these to Obama personally"...but there was no "love" note apparently.
Target practice from the night shift?

Should check the delivery truck for bullet holes. grin
laugh
Damn. Send me a box, will ya?

Reply from;

Ingwe...are they 7mm?

Deflave...are they midgets?

JStuart...probably some .gov type checking packages.

TRH...space aliens delivered them when I was in the shower fondling my nunchuks!

Suoci-dill...infidel scum!

Gus...why do monkeys have wings?

RichardAustin...what are bullets?

Bricktop...Dicky doesn't KNOW!

Boxer...because they are (hint).
On a roll today aye. grin

Someone hoping to throw a monkey wrench in things.
Did you ship it in a plain unmarked box? If so, how would anyone know the box contained bullets?
xray vision?.....
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Did you ship it in a plain unmarked box? If so, how would anyone know the box contained bullets?

USPS Flat Rate box.
Post Office probably had a spill and was looking for a package in which to replace them. These are nice folks often, but not rocket scientists. grin
Originally Posted by RS308MX

USPS Flat Rate box.
Bullets are heavy and kind of like shipping ball bearings. Those boxes aren't very strong and if they aren't heavily taped, the heavy rolling bullets can tear them apart. By coincidence, they probably had 2 tear open at the same time.
On another site two guys are fighting over why one of them is trying to cheat a guy out of three bullets.
DONT use flat rate boxes for bullets!! I just got a message from another buyer that bought bullets....he wasnt so lucky, no bullets in the box. 300 358 partitions...this [bleep] pisses me off!! My luck sucks. Knowin my luck ill refund the money and the check will get lost!
I use them all the time, of course I put lots of padding inside and tape it like a mofo.
Thats all I ever used. But...I never taped them. Relied on the tape on the box. Never an issue. Now 2 in a week. SOB. Ill tape everything now. $120 lesson.
I run tape all the way around, going both directions. When done there ain't any cardboard that you can touch.
Masons?

Banking Cartel?

International Jewery?

You've been marked. Keep a keen eye out for blue gums in old pick up trucks.
Could be the bullets used to off Jimmy Hoffa, keep yer eyes open as the USPS might be tryin' to frame ya.
San Sushi will be along shortly to blame it on the Jews.
Originally Posted by dassa
On another site two guys are fighting over why one of them is trying to cheat a guy out of three bullets.

Off to the classifieds, be right back.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I run tape all the way around, going both directions. When done there ain't any cardboard that you can touch.

Obviously lived in Alaska! smirk
Just never understood people that will not tape a [bleep] box and then are surprised when it 'opens' in shipment.
Too much tape and it won't let the box breathe ... or what's inside. cry
" String tape" is your friend when shipping bullets or boolits!
Originally Posted by fish head
Too much tape and it won't let the box breathe ... or what's inside. cry

I get these bullets all the time smothered dead bullets do not shoot very well. I can never get them to hit what I am aiming at.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Reply from;

Ingwe...are they 7mm?

Deflave...are they midgets?

JStuart...probably some .gov type checking packages.

TRH...space aliens delivered them when I was in the shower fondling my nunchuks!

Suoci-dill...infidel scum!

Gus...why do monkeys have wings?

RichardAustin...what are bullets?

Bricktop...Dicky doesn't KNOW!

Boxer...because they are (hint).

Aalf....were the Berger hybrids? B.C. ?
© 24hourcampfire