Home
Posted By: eyeball No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
High level talks are underway to bring back to the USA (from guess where) two black African US citizens who are fugged up (ill) with Ebola.

Says Greta.
Posted By: Gus Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
it's pretty well documented as to what happens to a species when it begins to reach habitat carrying capacity.

and further, the drought is so bad in California, that Jesus Himself can't fix it.
Are you saying their citizenship is somehow less because they are black?
Posted By: fredIII Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Hope black or white has nothing to do with it keep that stuff out of here
Posted By: eyeball Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
I'm saying there are black (as evidenced by pics on tv) US citizens jacking around in Africa who are deathly ill and us taxpayers are in the process of bringing them back to the US.

You trust .gov?

I don't (you can keep your Doc).

I don't care what color they are. Give them care, over there.

And, stop letting illegals with TB run around in this country.
Geeez. Some of you boys have the hair trigger regarding race. You all need to cool your jets.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
What's your theory on why they would bring them back?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What's you theory on why they would bring them back?

Let em talk to a death panel, of course.
Do you trust .gov?

Have you seen a deal constructed by ze ro that was not costly to us?

Did you not read what Doc Rocket feels may be involved in the resurrection of this disease?

Keep waiting for a thorn bush to grow figs.

Africa if probably out of network for their HMO.
Posted By: deflave Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
I read today that some missionaries are sending back all "non-essential" personnel. That's gotta be quite the conundrum.

Travis

If a plague wipes out half of mankind; will obama be impeached then?
Originally Posted by eyeball
Do you trust .gov?

Did you not read what Doc Rocket feels may be involved in the resurrection of this disease?

I do not know what Doc Rocket said about the ebola scare. I tried the search function, but nada.

it's been going on or about 4 months or so.
Do you trust .gov?

No I don't trust gov. I missed Doc's...
"Hey man, all I do is pass the communion tray around. I'm out this muthaphugga!"

Travis
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Let em talk to a death panel, of course.

Out of money and need to prove the efficacy of the 0 care medical machine?
I thought the liberals said cuba had the best health care?
I thought the liberals said cuba had the best health care?

They did.
More evidence that Liberals lie.
Posted By: rem141r Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
good news that even though that ebola is pre-existing, ACA will cover it. as long as the corpses, er ah, patients can come up with the deductible.
Originally Posted by rem141r
good news that even though that ebola is pre-existing, ACA will cover it. as long as the corpses, er ah, patients can come up with the deductible.

That explains it.

Obama plans to start an Ebola pandemic in an attempt to encourage young, healthy Americans to sign up for ACA.

Obama plans to start an Ebola pandemic in an attempt to encourage young, health Americans to enter fema camps during a period of marshall law.
Posted By: rost495 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Originally Posted by Gus
it's pretty well documented as to what happens to a species when it begins to reach habitat carrying capacity.

and further, the drought is so bad in California, that Jesus Himself can't fix it.

What the drought has to do with this thread, I'm missing that.

But if you don't think Jesus can fix it, I'm sure his Dad could. At least what I read, says that he has fixed a major drought once upon a time.
Can't confirm it, but rumors here in my little North Texas town, are that a Missionary from a local College just got back from Africa and has Ebola.
City & University officials are neither confirming or denying it! Pretty friggin scarry!
Oh yer jes tryn to stir tha pot. wink

I ain't skeert o no little ol viral plot. grin
I don't have a problem bringing anyone home that has Ebola.

After the cremation.

If before, it needs to be in the same type quarantine they did for the astronauts after their moon missions.
Oh yer jes tryn to stir tha pot. wink

I ain't skeert o no little ol viral plot. grin

I wished. Heard it from a Doc that works at the local hospital. Hope to hell he is wrong!

The local University here sends a bunch of Missionary's over to Africa every summer. That's where they recruit their NCAA Track runners.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/american-doctor-ebola-meticulous-strong-individual/story?id=24732342

Posted By: RickyD Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Gitmo has vacancies.
So what's the big deal about two ebola cases? We kill 35,000 people on our nations highways every year and nobody makes a big deal out of that.
Just say'n.
W. Bill

Guess it's no longer a Rumor!
Oh crap. Not this chitt again.

Ok. I'll play.

A hundred thousand people died last year who ate tomatoes.
Once again a bunch of dumb ass christians put the rest of us in danger.

Just like Jeremiah Johnson.

Can't say I didn't call it.

'Flave 2016
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
So what's the big deal about two ebola cases? We kill 35,000 people on our nations highways every year and nobody makes a big deal out of that.
Just say'n.
W. Bill

Traffic accidents are not contagious.
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Gus

What the drought has to do with this thread, I'm missing that.

But if you don't think Jesus can fix it, I'm sure his Dad could. At least what I read, says that he has fixed a major drought once upon a time.

well, my point was that droughts are natural responses of nature to changing conditions.

ebola might be an outgrowth of changing conditions? otherwise why would it be raising it's dirty little head over such a large area compared to times past?

you're right, Jesus's Dad could fix it if he wanted to. or, he set down the conditions that allowed the drought to occur? one or the other, I'm pretty sure.
Darn. I thought it was hurricanes that developed as a result of changing conditions.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Originally Posted by deflave
I read today that some missionaries are sending back all "non-essential" personnel. That's gotta be quite the conundrum.

About this missionary business; isn't martyrdom part of the deal?
I guess this is one way to control the population, if you were thataway inclined. I suspect some in power are, thataway inclined.
Posted By: RWE Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Originally Posted by tjm10025

About this missionary business; isn't martyrdom part of the deal?

Not for Jesus Lite.

For too many folks, mission trips are something to get pictures for the scrap book.

I spent 3 days in a Brazilian hospital expecting to cash in, but I got better.

I think.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
those guys are just lucky not to vetsrans !
If a plague wipes out half of mankind; will obama be impeached then?

Only if we're lucky enough for him to be
in that half(praying).

Travis

ok that made me ROR

you crack me the F up somedays laugh
Posted By: GeoW Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
Do we have a Surgeon General now or a witch doctor?
Posted By: RyanTX Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
High level talks are underway to bring back to the USA (from guess where) two black African US citizens who are fugged up (ill) with Ebola.

Says Greta.

Race should have had nothing to do with this thread, even so they are indeed white you idiot:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/...bring-american-ebola-patients-to-us-for/

Now, I do agree that they probably shouldn't be brought back to the US unless they are cured. Although, I'm sure that there are some medical planes and facilities here equipped to handle such an event. Tough call, especially if it's your relative...
This idiot posted off the first viewing of it on TV. smile

Radio news this morning reported that those of us in the US will probably not be exposed. If that turns out to be incorrect then forgive me for passing bad info.
I guess this is one way to control the population, if you were thataway inclined. I suspect some in power are, thataway inclined.

study up on the Emanuel brothers.
Posted By: john843 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
You guys ought to check out the book "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston. Came out in the early, mid 90s. Tells about the origins of ebola and one or two other hemorrhagic viruses. It is hands down the scariest book I've ever read. I always thought of viruses as a form of parasite, but after this book you will be convinced that they are not parasites but rather the PERFECT predator.
it boggles my mind that the "ebola" scare has been around for several years. everytime the mass media gets wind of it, they move to strike fear in the hearts and minds of mankind, or at least their viewers.

Ebola happens. advanced technology like fast-flying planes works to get it distributed further and futher from it's initial source. source, you say?

anyhow, this time, about four countries are involved, plus at least two individual Americans. no tellin' what's crossing the Southern Borderlines while we discuss Ebola outbreaks in Africa.

if Ebola is tied to the Muslim takeover, I'm hopeful some African-Americans are raising an Army of cash & volunteers to go over there and shut down the spread of the epidemic.

but, honestly I don't know if Muslims are involved or not. but, we do know that at least two Christians are.

maybe Ebola is God's gift to an over-populated planet like the Jews were God's gift to Christians, that they kilt Jesus so that the gentiles could have a Saviour?

I don't know, but I do enjoy the questions. wink
Who asked you a question, Gus? Inquiring minds want to know.
Gus is at it again:

[Linked Image]
usually a good question helps us to advance, ya know?

I mean, a bad question is one thing, but a bad answer can be very much worse, even apocalytic?

actually, I tend to hold to the belief that all questions are good.

beyond all of that jibberish, can you imagine the death of an idea whose time has come and gone? kinda like the death of the concept of a drug war?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Gus is at it again:

[Linked Image]

After his next post, AS, I think stronger stuff is gumming up the works. wink

At this time I wish to make it clear I am making an observation and am not proffering a question. grin
if Ebola is a highly communicable, and deadly disease, I can't understand why the WHO doesn't opt to keep the disease and all affected humans contained?

anyone know for sure why they would approve cross borderlines travel?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
As long as Obama greets them with a hug and hand shake I say bring them back and see if we can help them. Of course the CDC would have to isolate them after Obama welcomes them home.
if the multi-national pharmaceuticals can come up with a vaccine fast enough, and then allow Obama, Russia, and China to order it's dispersion, then the world can be saved, while profits are made.

a win-win for all.
Originally Posted by Gus
if Ebola is a highly communicable, and deadly disease, I can't understand why the WHO doesn't opt to keep the disease and all affected humans contained?

anyone know for sure why they would approve cross borderlines travel?

Bingo.
So after all this, it's OK for the white doctor and white nurse come back to the US for treatment?
Posted By: TJAY Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 07/31/14
U.S. citizens have the right to come home and get medical treatment don't ya think?
the spread of Aids, and the spread of Ebola, there are parallels, right?

so, we know the AIDS disaster was averted. so, why can't we use Science to avert the Ebola crisis?

well, we can fall back on the witch doctors, but their success rate seems a bit iffy.

in the interim, I've heard on the street that the Faith-Healers are being asked to participate.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/01/14
I'm saying there are black (as evidenced by pics on tv) US citizens jacking around in Africa who are deathly ill and us taxpayers are in the process of bringing them back to the US.

You trust .gov?

I don't (you can keep your Doc).

I don't care what color they are. Give them care, over there.

And, stop letting illegals with TB run around in this country.

Far be it for me to rain on anybody's parade...but all the photos I have seen...

Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol the two American health care workers in Africa who have contracted the Ebola virus...are both White...
Posted By: Wtxj Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/01/14
Gus whoever is bringing the two white Americans, one is a Doc to Atlanta
Posted By: gunner500 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/01/14
pandemics on the way from africa and south america.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/02/14

Says Greta.

Eyeball, these black people look like your kinfolk. Are you BLACK?

http://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ebola-patients-cnn.jpg [Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/02/14
Originally Posted by gunner500
pandemics on the way from africa and south america.

yup..
Posted By: gunner500 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/02/14
Got a crazy Bud that keeps up with this kind of crap that says the CDC, DHS, and NSA are preparing for 80/100 mil deaths over the next 20 years, hell who knows.

I do know the greatest killer of people over the centuries have been their own governments.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/02/14
Originally Posted by gunner500
Got a crazy Bud that keeps up with this kind of crap that says the CDC, DHS, and NSA are preparing for 80/100 mil deaths over the next 20 years, hell who knows.

I do know the greatest killer of people over the centuries have been their own governments.

Or the nut job next door!

Sycamore
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/02/14
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Says Greta.

Eyeball, these black people look like your kinfolk. Are you BLACK?

http://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ebola-patients-cnn.jpg [Linked Image]

Yep one thing I do is look up is the latest, but regular, nonsense SCREWball has posted.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: No Chitt. Unreal. YGBFKM - 08/03/14
Originally Posted by Sycamore
[quote=gunner500]Got a crazy Bud that keeps up with this kind of crap that says the CDC, DHS, and NSA are preparing for 80/100 mil deaths over the next 20 years, hell who knows.

Or the nut job next door!

Forget the nuts next door, think, mao, pot, stalin, khan etc.
© 24hourcampfire