no so hard to believe

ked
Happens every day one way or another.
Not surprised at all.
That was hilarious!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That was hilarious!

He must have been cooking pretty good, he set the fire alarm off laugh
What a tard! Looks down and gets a face full!
Democrat!
Laws of natural selection almost at work. Heard he was a conservative. Had he been liberal in his use of fuel the laws of natural selection might have worked out. Just a funny!
TFF!

Reminded me of the black comedian Richard Prior telling the story about back when he was Free Baseing Cocaine in the 1980's

And WITF do they always run when they are on fire ?
Years ago, sophomore year of college, one of the prettiest girls I've ever known tried to take a flaming shot. She splashed it down her front and got burnt up real good. Chit happened quick.

Fugged her up good. Wasn't long after she hung herself.

Somber memory.

Anyway, that dumb fugger was hilarious!
Fire is scary stuff. No room for mistakes.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
TFF!

Reminded me of the black comedian Richard Prior telling the story about back when he was Free Baseing Cocaine in the 1980's

I heard Richard telling about this on Johnny Carson one night. He said an angel told God, "God! Richard's on fire!" God said, "Well, put him out." The angel replied, "We can't catch him!"
Originally Posted by calikooknic
What a tard! Looks down and gets a face full!

For my purpose I'd encouage this dumb cluck to light to fire, look down and breath real deep.

Jim
The only bad part is that I'm sure he went straight to the emergency room and had no insurance... You know the rest.

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
no so hard to believe

+1
Saw that video yesterday and haven't stopped laughing since. How stupid can someone be? Even the news casters were laughing.
If you think about what it must've taken to make it to his age having not been taught any common sense, you realize there's a father missing. This is what happens when the family breaks down.
Thankfully, his mom was there to advise he "git in da' showah."

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
Thankfully, his mom was there to advise he "git in da' showah."

I thought she said, "Git to da choppa!"

my bad...
He is probably the light of her life! grin
Som bodda call an amberlamps
And an internet star is born!
Gt50: The new normal, in the age of the internet?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You guys are not giving credit where credit is due, not one of you noticed his forethought in getting his hair done before he got his big break into fame and fortune.

I know one or more of you have the intraweb savvy to get some still shots during that video that we could use the make some "life like" running knee gar targets!:)
What language were they speaking in the video? Kinda threw me for a loop.
Well looking at the idiot as soon as the video started one could tell he wasn't one of the more brighter luminaries of the Afro American community...

easily explains how Obama got elected the first time and got re elected the second time...

hopefully the results of his nuts catching on fire, it will stop him from procreating in the future.....

those are genes that shouldn't be passed on...
Stupid does have a price but damn, fire ain't funny.
Someone sent my wife a facebook post of a black (can I say that?) man's response to this "challenge" tschit. He has a pair of pants worn down around his thighs with undershorts in proper position, as is the currect fashion. He issues a challenge to do what he does, which is to pull his pants up where they belong.
© 24hourcampfire