Home
God, I love this guy!

Watch video

http://cnmnewz.com/trey-gowdy-inter...the-witness-doesnt-answer-his-questions/
If IIRC he was a prosecutor before running for congress.
Cheers NC
He shakes his leg(s)- look for the chair back bouncing around. Not trying to say anything- I'm a fan. Just that he does the same [bleep] I do when sitting still.

And that video was awesome.
Noticed the chair back. He's either nervous...or strung tight on barely suppressed rage.
Only Pitbull I like.
Saw that last night. It's amazing how he can drill down to the core in just 5 minutes.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wHO47mBGh9w[/video]
So interrupting people is a skill, now?

Who knew...
They have 5 minutes to ask their questions and get answers.. if the witness starts wasting that 5 minutes dancing around with non-relevant answers, then, YES, interrupting them is an absolutely necessary skill.

Now you know.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
They have 5 minutes to ask their questions and get answers.. if the witness starts wasting that 5 minutes dancing around with non-relevant answers, then, YES, interrupting them is an absolutely necessary skill.

Now you know.

this^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you.

Albeit it seems, in this way, one can come up with what ever one needs.

And no, you are not recognized. I will not recognize the gentleman from Eastern Nebraska.

Originally Posted by Ready
Thank you.

Albeit it seems, in this way, one can come up with what ever one needs.

And no, you are not recognized. I will not recognize the gentleman from Eastern Nebraska.

Yep, done their way the AG and 0 generally seem to come up with what they need.
It does seem that the law professor does not understand the concept of a YES or NO question.
Typical lib trying to help the commie cause.
Wish I had unlimited time and unlimited innanet bandwidth and data to watch all this good stuff like you fuggers
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wish I had unlimited time and unlimited innanet bandwidth and data to watch all this good stuff like you fuggers

Hater.

Municipality Internet crackdown aye?
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
Noticed the chair back. He's either nervous...or strung tight on barely suppressed rage.

The latter.
Originally Posted by Ready
So interrupting people is a skill, now?

Who knew...

Tiefer wrote a book in 2004: �VEERING RIGHT: HOW THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SUBVERTS THE LAW FOR CONSERVATIVE CAUSES�

Apparently he�s been too busy being the Dems human shield for the past 10 years to write another book: �VEERING LEFT: HOW THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SUBVERTS THE LAW FOR LIBERAL CAUSES�

Asking only the questions that only require a yes/no answer � questions that you�ve already researched the facts for and know what the correct answer is - is the fastest way to cut through the bullschitt.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

The latter.

He's suffering from 'STRESS'

Definition of 'STRESS'
Overcoming the urge to choke&slap the crap out of someone who deserves it. wink
Yes!
Originally Posted by Raeford

Municipality Internet crackdown aye?
nope, I spend all my days out in the field on my personal bandwidth

which is minimal only 20 Gb a month

just not enough to watch all the videos of people pouring
acetone on their nappy roots laugh

btw, I hear that banker IT people are way more harsh

there is always the possible chance I can snag some free wifi at taco hell or holiday world to get a leg up on current events
There are prosecutors and cops all over this country wishing they could set in Trey Gowdy's chair right now. I also wish he was our Federal Attorney for southern Iowa instead of the one Obama appointed. kwg
The congressional method of asking questions for five minutes of photo ops before it's the next Bozo's turn is ludicrous.

Let a guy who knows his material and knows how to examine a witness do his job and get out of his way.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
The congressional method of asking questions for five minutes of photo ops before it's the next Bozo's turn is ludicrous.

Let a guy who knows his material and knows how to examine a witness do his job and get out of his way.

Totally concur!!! The five minute limit barely gives the questioner time to get his question out of he's a slow talker like me smile
MOST OF THE QUESTIONS REQUIRED A YES OR NO ANSWER,TREY LITE HIS COMMUNIST LIBERAL LEFT WORTHLESS,LYING ASS UP.IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,TO BAD,SUCK ON IT.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Typical lib trying to help the commie cause.

Anothert animal that needs to catch a blade in the guts.
I despise a mealy mouthed wormy progressive like that professor.
Originally Posted by Toddly

their kind is the cancer thats killing this Nation.
Originally Posted by Toddly

He should be ashamed to call himself a "professor" at anything. Arrogant little pu$$y. kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
There are prosecutors and cops all over this country wishing they could set in Trey Gowdy's chair right now. I also wish he was our Federal Attorney for southern Iowa instead of the one Obama appointed. kwg

...I would prefer Trey Gowdy as Attorney General.

Edit...or President
He is definitely on our side.

But I find him a tad irritating.
Persistant head-butting bullshit is not pleasant.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
He is definitely on our side.

But I find him a tad irritating.

Cleaning up schidt isn't pleasant for either the clean-er or the clean-ee, but it beats the hell out of the alternative. Goudy was a prosecutor for 16yr. He put a lot of schidt behind bars.
© 24hourcampfire