Home
This sure puts a new twist on things.
It can't possibly be true.
He dint doo nuffin!
He was such a good boy.
funny how chit surfaces AFTER all the spin and misinformation put out by those on the NCAAP side.
Sounds more and more, like Michael Brown was another Trayvon wannabee.
It wasn't him cause theirs 6'5 290 black dudes on every street corner in ferguson, mo lol
[Linked Image]
Should kicked that fugger right in the no fly zone.

Go down like a ton of chub.

As long as he dont land on ya, ya got a shot.
Ruh-Roh.....

Do you mean to say the whole militant over reaching thug cop thing is off the table?

Well, at least they can still protest on racism.....
The only journalist I have heard that was objective about this whole story was Laura Ingraham.

Travis
Looks the the same guy to me. White t-shirt, shorts, socks, and sandals all match.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calhoun
[Linked Image]
Is that a little old lady ??
U no dat mou fou aint dit dat schit
SOB got what he had coming to him. DRT
those crazy ass shoes really help id him.

Originally Posted by fish head
Looks the the same guy to me. White t-shirt, shorts, socks, and sandals all match.

[Linked Image]

Now that is a great photo of a Hood Rat
Looks like he wears at least a size 20 shoe.
so what color the cop?? green I hope ....that'll give us some other race to hate on !!
Every time one of these toe headed mo fo's get shot they always find he was robbing, raping and pillaging himself. No Rodney King ghosts here. powdr
Originally Posted by bea175

[Linked Image]

only thing missing is 20ft of loggin chain
I just noticed something.

I don't see any blood on the back of Big Mike's t-shirt. If he was shot in the back you should see some evidence of that considering all the blood leaking out the front.
everything I heard today talks about him turning and facing the cop before last shots fired.
I also noticed he maybe could have ran faster if he would have pulled up his g'damn pants.

[Linked Image]
Sure does.

[Linked Image]

Hey look, that speed bump is leaking.

Mike
Originally Posted by cutNshoot
If that's him, he sure did. Which is a topic, however, completely distinct from 1) the appropriateness of shooting a fleeing person (uncertain), and 2) a militarized overreaction by the police to include shutting down the press (certain).
He was still a good boy!! crazy

My how things change.......
There are riots now

There will be [bleep] when the poleeces man is foundt to be jussified in his act

he was an angel,don't you know.

[Linked Image]

They should bill his family for street clean up
New term analogous to [bleep] out.

[bleep].
Not surprised at all. I saw one report that said one of the "eyewitnesses" to the shooting was an accomplice in the robbery.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If that's him, he sure did. Which is a topic, however, completely distinct from 1) the appropriateness of shooting a fleeing person, and 2) a militarized overreaction by the police to include shutting down the press.

1). What are you basing this statement on, "a fleeing person"?
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Not surprised at all. I saw one report that said one of the "eyewitnesses" to the shooting was an accomplice in the robbery.
He was a guy accustomed to getting his way without anyone challenging him due to his size. Assuming he graduated high school, I would bet that's how he got all his homework, tests, and other assignments completed.
Originally Posted by MOGC
If that's him, he sure did. Which is a topic, however, completely distinct from 1) the appropriateness of shooting a fleeing person, and 2) a militarized overreaction by the police to include shutting down the press.

I tried to modify my post seconds after posting it (realizing it would be misinterpreted), but the Fire literally went down right then. It's up again now, so I modified my statement with parentheses. There has been a question raised as to whether or not the deceased was shot while fleeing.

I tried to modify my post seconds after posting it (realizing it would be misinterpreted), but the Fire literally went down right then. It's up again now, so I modified my statement with parentheses. There has been a question raised as to whether or not the deceased was shot while fleeing.

Photo of his carcass shows nothing that even appears to be a wound to the back.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Photo of his carcass shows nothing that even appears to be a wound to the back.
Agreed.
Then that would negate any claim that the deceased was fleeing.

So, he was shot facing the cop. At what range, and what other evidence is there, remain the only questions.

It appears the "he wuz a gud boy an' dinnit do nuffin'" argument is dying an ugly death.

So, he was shot facing the cop. At what range, and what other evidence is there, remain the only questions.

It appears the "he wuz a gud boy an' dinnit do nuffin'" argument is dying an ugly death.
It's sure looking less and less likely that he was shot for no reason.
One never knows he might have been moon walking. grin
Well, he won't be robbing anyone else, thank God!

It's sure looking less and less likely that he was shot for no reason.

PC for the stop based upon the robbery and him being the perp. Altercation with the cop; trying to get the weapon. Shot in the front, at close range.

Something tells me the POS forgot he was 18 and not 17.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Well, he won't be robbing anyone else, thank God!
Yes indeed.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

[Linked Image]

Family should have to reimburse LEO for ammo.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by gitem_12

[Linked Image]

Family should have to reimburse LEO for ammo.
Not to mention the clean up crew.
Had we not fed him so well he could've been playing bball.
[Linked Image]

Based on the upper right photo, that clerk would have had a good defense for shooting him right there...

300 lbs, a throat hold, and a size 20 foot keeping you planted.
No way. He doesn't have his right arm drawn back to strike. If the clerk had shot, the blacks would go ape. shocked whistle
JADN!
The appropriate term is "disparity of force"
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Based on the upper right photo, that clerk would have had a good defense for shooting him right there...

300 lbs, a throat hold, and a size 20 foot keeping you planted.
No doubt.
If the cop isnt huge, then he feared for his life
I just saw some more pics on TV that shows Michael Brown's red ball cap with the white logo laying on the ground surrounded by orange traffic cones.

That's all evidence I need to be absolutely convinced that he robbed the convenience store. There's no denying it.
Blacks are 0 for 2 in picking martyrs lately.

Perry
I just noticed something.

I don't see any blood on the back of Big Mike's t-shirt. If he was shot in the back you should see some evidence of that considering all the blood leaking out the front.

Cop probably couldn't have hit him had he been running away.

Case closed.
The protesters ARE denying it...
Gotta be the SHOES, the SHOES.

Wow, that's pretty incriminating right there. O, the irony.

I guess the family isn't going to get any fat checks with zeroes when this winds up....bet the ambulance chasers have already dropped them.

It wasn't misinterpreted. Perhaps you misspoke?
Gotta love a story w/ a happy ending. I hope the cop sues Al Sharpton and the good people of Missouri buy more ammo. The [bleep] w/ looting and destruction shows what will happen when savages aren't contained by force. The crackers just want keep the brothers down.

mike r
Here's the vid. Btw this 6'4" 300 pound 18 year old 'boy' already has two kids.

I was waiting for the fact that the "kid" was a baby daddy twice over to come out.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

I guess the family isn't going to get any fat checks with zeroes when this winds up....bet the ambulance chasers have already dropped them.

The good news from Ferguson.
Despite all the looting over these past days, not one pair of work boots is missing.
I was waiting for the fact that the "kid" was a baby daddy twice over to come out.

The baby mommas was waiting for the big cash settlement to come from Saint Lewis before they made the announcement.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Despite all the looting over these past days, not one pair of work boots is missing.

Unbelievable! frown
Originally Posted by RWE

The baby mommas was waiting for the big cash settlement to come from Saint Lewis before they made the announcement.

They'll still get millions.

The only differnece is it'll be in monthly installments for SS benefits, paid from the SS paid in by deadbabydaddy (yeah, right), and the other regulation benefits.
Originally Posted by RWE

Who is Saint Lewis and why does he award big cash settlements to baby mommas? grin

Only 2?

How would you like to work in a convenience store in that neighborhood. A person could live of the shoplifting losses the place suffered every month.

Perry
You hear that? Al Sharpton and crew just left ferguson... Well they got their answers they wanted.
Taking from a article on Fox News

"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."

Yeah, negroes and commies don't care if he was a lawbreaking thug that punched a cop.

In their eyes, all White cops are bad and all negroes are saints.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

.......ROTFLMA !!!!! smile smile
The family is upset because the video shows Little Mikey was a thug. They call it character asassination. Well they sure have no problem trashing a potentially good cop. The kid was probably still ampted up from the strong arm robbery he just committed and was not going to take no crap from a cop.

The fact is many of these people are very ignorant or are the most racist group of people you will ever find. The media does nothing to point this out. All they do is stir the pot.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
The family is upset because the video shows Little Mikey was a thug. They call it character asassination.
It's not character assassination. It's character identification.
People really need to analyze what they're seeing with this media coverage debacle.

It a good first step.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=464_1408123040
the last frame of that video needs to be that POS face down in the street, leaking out.

justice is served. and it is a sweet dish indeed.
The little clerk in the store video should have went over to the pile of chit laying in the street and kicked him up the side of his head
The police chief told the press today that they found the items that were taken from the store in Brown's possession.
If Brown was white, we wouldn't know his name.
Oh [bleep] Jesse Jackson is on the scene
I wonder if that was the work of the 40 cal?
Originally Posted by 79S

You know that sumbitch ain't gonna miss a chance at the race hustle shakedown lottery.

I wonder how much money Jackson and Sharpton have asked the city of Ferguson, Mo to donate to their foundations and coalitions to make the protests and riots go away?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by bea175

[Linked Image]

only thing missing is 20ft of loggin chain

Drag his dead,chit fly azz off to the landfill for the seagulls.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by 79S

You know that sumbitch ain't gonna miss a chance at the race hustle shakedown lottery.

I wonder how much money Jackson and Sharpton have asked the city of Ferguson, Mo to donate to their foundations and coalitions to make the protests and riots go away?

You know that's really all its about for Sharpton and Jackson. What I want to know is how long we are going tolerate this. I believe black people are going to have to start a group to counter balance these race baiters. They, Obama and holder have done so much damage to race relations. They are going to eventually open a can a worms that will set them back generations.
© 24hourcampfire