Home
Posted By: willhunt4 My daughter the trap shooter - 08/15/14
Thought I'd post a few pics of my daughter at the range. She joined her high school trap team last year. I shoot mostly sporting clays and she has tried it a few times but trap is what she's serious about.
It's been great to work with her and the team.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Good for you both and best of luck! Boy, she's got her game face on in that first pic! smile
Right on! I have always been a skeet/sporting clay guy but have been bit by the Trap bug too, god bless her..

Keep her shootin!
Maggie,
She's pretty serious about everything she does. I tease her all the time just to get her to smile. Here's one of her smiling along with her mother and a friend. Daughter on the left.

[Linked Image]
Neat! Looks like some fire and concentration in those eyes. Keep her at it. A local young lady got a free ride through 5 years of school with her airgun and small bore skills. She came within a place or two of doing the Olympic team.
Posted By: T LEE Re: My daughter the trap shooter - 08/15/14
Outstanding Sir.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
Very cool.. Does the heart good to see young folks shooting and having fun at it... cool
You are surrounded by beauty & talent. Congrats!
Now you're posting 3 lovely ladies, your daughter still looks likes she's only seconds away from a game face! Thinking maybe she has that mindset to be very good at what she sets that mind to do! My best to you all.
Posted By: Lorin Re: My daughter the trap shooter - 08/15/14
what shotgun is she shooting?
Beretta A400 trap.
Beautiful young lady.

What's she using for ear protection ?
Custom molded ear plugs.
© 24hourcampfire