Home
Just got off the phone. My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

Elder daughter sent me half a dozen photos, and I'm stunned. This is an all-star cast of beautiful women! If there is a guy out on the town in downtown MKE tonight who sees these 7 babes and doesn't snap his neck turning to look at them, I'd guess he'd caught the gay!

It was sweet that they called me and yelled at me over the happy bar noise over the phone. I did the usual Dad thing, made sure they're not driving (they're not cabbing it, they're using this amazing new service called Lyft, which I was very recently introduced to), and I've put out some calls to my peeps in Milwaukee's Finest just to give them a heads-up, and everything should be good.

It's really sweet to be preparing to walk my little girl down the aisle in 3 weeks. And it's really sweet to have these 7 girls who love me and call me Papa, even though only 2 of them are my own spawn.

This business of getting older and moving on down the line ain't all bad. It ain't all bad at all.
hope all goes well tonight, and everyone returns safely.

and congrats on the wedding, ked
Yep, for sure.
Only a troll would boast about photos of good lookin chicks and not share them...

Congrats Doc!
I will not post photos of these lovely young ladies on a horndog forum such as this one...
wink
Well, I can't say I approve, but I do understand... wink
My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

I have never experienced the �honor� or �pleasure� of having a drunken daughter in charge of another younger drunken daughter and some other young women call me for any reason, let alone to make certain I knew that they were drunk and carousing together in some strange place. Am thinking none of my four grown daughters would be likely to go out to get drunk like that, feel certain none of them would ever call to let me know they were purposely doing so, and know beyond a doubt that, if this happened, I would not be posting news of it on this forum.
Yeah, this is off the weird scale. Too many strippers at parties like this get sex acts performed on them by eager drunk females, no personal offense Doc.
Well perhaps he trusts his daughters a bit more then some. Perhaps he has good reason to. I think most of us remember girls back in the day doing all sorts of thing their parents "knew" they would never do...

The fact that they would call and talk to their DAD would lead me to believe they are probably just having a good time without doing anything really stupid.
DocRocket: Congratulations!!! You obviously mean a lot to your daughters. The fact they thought of you and called you during one of the biggest nights of their lives, means you are always in their heart. They are obviously overjoyed with happiness and having a great amount of fun with their friends, and that was their way of making you a part of it. While sometimes not what a dad might want, you have the proper perspective. You have raised them well. Kids do things. Heck we all do things. You can either have a relationship where they are comfortable reaching out to you no matter what; or a relationship where they aren't, so they reach out to others. As far as I am concerned, no one will look after my kids they way I will, so I want them reaching out to me. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and maybe you can catch the Packers Jets game that weekend.
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I will not post photos of these lovely young ladies on a horndog forum such as this one...
wink

The way some act around here I can't understand why some post pictures of beautiful female family members.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yeah, this is off the weird scale. Too many strippers at parties like this get sex acts performed on them by eager drunk females, no personal offense Doc.
you mean like Dancing Bear ? Where the big buck African-American strippers blow their wads all over the faces of extra willing white bachelorettes??

Or Dorm Dare.com?

Or HazeHer.com?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Fireball2
you mean like Dancing Bear ? Where the big buck African-American strippers blow their wads all over the faces of extra willing white bachelorettes??

Or Dorm Dare.com?

Or HazeHer.com?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp!!!

Well, we know where some of the malware infections to this site are coming from now.
Doc,

Back in 2011, I too survived my Daughter's Bachelorette parties. She had one in Baltimore, and another in NYC.
All turned out well, there were no arrests, or weirdness that I know about. smile
This too shall pass, and all will be fine.
Originally Posted by CCCC
My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

I have never experienced the �honor� or �pleasure� of having a drunken daughter in charge of another younger drunken daughter and some other young women call me for any reason, let alone to make certain I knew that they were drunk and carousing together in some strange place. Am thinking none of my four grown daughters would be likely to go out to get drunk like that, feel certain none of them would ever call to let me know they were purposely doing so, and know beyond a doubt that, if this happened, I would not be posting news of it on this forum.

I'm actually with you on this one. I prefer the quite daughters that blow guys in a Baptist summer camp school closet.

I'm so happy for you!
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Well perhaps he trusts his daughters a bit more then some. Perhaps he has good reason to. I think most of us remember girls back in the day doing all sorts of thing their parents "knew" they would never do...

The fact that they would call and talk to their DAD would lead me to believe they are probably just having a good time without doing anything really stupid.

You hit the nail on the head, amigo.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I'm actually with you on this one. I prefer the quite daughters that blow guys in a Baptist summer camp school closet.

grin
Glad they had a good time... smile

Girls that have class don't lose that classiness because they had a few drinks. Nothing to worry about, Doc.
Congrats again my friend on your daughters upcoming wedding!

Per our emails, I can commiserate with you... grin

On another note.......I need to remember to not eat breakfast while perusing the Campfire....seems there's always some azzhat that wants to pizz in your Cheerios as of late..... grin
Doc, sounds like your girls just wanted to include you in their big night. Nothing wrong with that. Hope they had a fun, safe time and needed nothing more than ibuprofen the next morning.
Yes, that was and is my take on it, hatari.

I just talked to one of the girls, she's the mother of young kids and doesn't sleep in. Also is on meds so she doesn't drink, so is apparently the only one awake yet. She tells me industrial-strength ibuprofen may be required in one or two cases this morning.
Proof of a good time. Glad they had fun grin
grinGood on them that they had FUN!! grin Don't lie to US Doc!!! You KNOW that you wuz having nightmares and flashbacks of when YOU wuz young,dumb and on the hunt for young cuties!! grin Hell, yer old and dumb and STILL on the hunt fer cuties grin
Originally Posted by frogman43

Yeah, weddings ain't cheap, as we are both well aware this year! At least I'm not paying the full shot for my daughter's wedding... I won't have to sell any guns to pay for it!
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by frogman43

Yeah, weddings ain't cheap, as we are both well aware this year! At least I'm not paying the full shot for my daughter's wedding... I won't have to sell any guns to pay for it!

Few years ago I was paired up one day with a CPA from N.H at the F-Nationals. We were in a meeting with the TR team when his daughter called him crying. The cost of her wedding dress was gonna break the budget. He told her to calm down, he'll kick in the extra. What's another 5k when you're already in for 80k... eek

Doc,

Be thankful for the distance so you aren't tempted to wind up in the drunk tank with them.
Ha! Fat chance!

I've observed bachelorette parties from a safe distance in bars & restaurants, there is no way I would go near one of those fiascos!!

The girls were all saying they wished I could be there with them, and I set them straight in a hurry. It's all well and good for young folks to kick up like that, I'm too old and too much their father to party with them.
As the father of two grown daughters, I am with you all the way, Doc. I am glad they all love you enough to make that phone call.

I am glad they had a good time making some fun memories.
Good luck with the upcoming festivities. I like your attitude.
Congrats Doc!

I'd stay far away as well. Good buddy lost his underwear one night to a roving pack of bachelorettes. Bar was packed but he suddenly had plenty of room as he drunkenly hopped around on one foot trying to peel his pants and shorts off over his shoe.

Nearly wet myself laughing.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Technically, that's not a sin, IF the boy is planning on becoming a preacher, is it?
Good for you Doc. Hope the gals had a BIG time, paintin the town. Those of you that disapprove can go back to cuttin washers with yer azzes...Carry on!
Good on you Doc, and the fact they called is a testament to how you raised them.
This site continues to boor me with such simplistic tripe. No question you have raised them right as I have done with mine when those, apparently, have not. ICGAF and I am sure you think the same. The "best" girls in college were those not allowed to play growing up, this by a long shot.
Weddings have always been a time of celebration.I am pretty much a stick in the mud but I know the first miracle of the New Testament was making wine at a marriage feast for folks that were already drunk.If its good enough for Messiah its good enough for me.
Congrats Doc! You did good!
Boy, there's a bunch of "do as I say, not as I do" guys on here. Tell me honestly that none of you guys had a bachelor party, or attended one?
Nope & nope. But that don't mean I don't think others should not.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Weddings have always been a time of celebration.I am pretty much a stick in the mud but I know the first miracle of the New Testament was making wine at a marriage feast for folks that were already drunk.If its good enough for Messiah its good enough for me.

One of my favorite Gospel stories, the miracle of transformation at the wedding feast at Cana.

For any who might be interested, Anne Rice (yes, the vampire author) started writing a series several years ago called Christ the Lord. It is an extremely well-researched book, and she makes the life and times of Jesus come alive through her fictionalized story. Her treatment of this, Jesus' first public miracle, is simply wonderful. It truly brings home the basic Christian doctrine that Jesus was fully God and fully Man at the same time.
Originally Posted by jdm953

That is a great insight, and a surprising one. (the best kind)

Sycamore
It certainly is laudable that a grown woman loves and trusts her dad to the point where she will telephone him for many of the reasons noted. Such trust IS to be celebrated.

Gals running drunk in various public scenarios - not so laudable.

A dad being pleased about that behavior to the point of broadcasting it - beyond my ken.

An apparently jaded and angry guy using the thread to make insinuating wisecracks about general behavior of Christian girls - further beyond my ken. That guy is NOT with me.
Many thanks to Chief Delmore for writing this. The fine folks of Missouri should be in open revolt against their p.o.s governor. They should be giving him hell!!!!!
huh???
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Many thanks to Chief Delmore for writing this. The fine folks of Missouri should be in open revolt against their p.o.s governor. They should be giving him hell!!!!!
wrong thread dude

This is the: I was totally wasted and butt-dialed my dad from King Coal's male strip club thread.
© 24hourcampfire