Home
Link

It's a niqqers damned world, ain't it?
Originally Posted by GeoW
Link

It's a niqqers damned world, ain't it?

You hit the nail on the head..

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) � Anger spurred by the death of a black teenager at the hands of a white police officer boiled over again when protesters stormed into a Missouri convenience store � the same store that Michael Brown was accused of robbing.

Amazing how only THEY have civil rights.
It's not just us here at the 'Fire that "get it".

Read the comments after the story... (while you can... I'm sure the comments will be disabled shortly because the truth is spoken.)

http://news.yahoo.com/police-protesters-clash-again-ferguson-085511380.html
If one is shot it is a shame....a dozen is a message.

just say'n.
Imagine that we will be paying for all those worthless Bastids when they get old and are laying in hospitals and dying some day. All deserve free health care, or maybe a bullet.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's not just us here at the 'Fire that "get it".

Read the comments after the story... (while you can... I'm sure the comments will be disabled shortly because the truth is spoken.)

http://news.yahoo.com/police-protesters-clash-again-ferguson-085511380.html

It IS nice to see we aren't the only ones, and that the media doesn't have everyone buffaloed.
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...
These niqqers only understand hot lead and cold steel bars. Need to give them more of both.

USofA and the good people of Ferguson don't deserve this type activity. We are a nation of laws, until it comes to the negro... then all bets are off.

This situation will go more out of control as long as the blacks are given more leeway.

LeRoy of the golf course needs to get off his black ass and show the country what he's made of. On second thought.. I think we already know.
How could we possibly give them more leeway?
What about the jobs and income lost during all this?

Is that the cop's fault too? wink
The rioters and looters don't have jobs, so no loss there. They do however have an income that is secure, so no loss there either, likewise their food stamps, health care, and subsidized housing should all still be intact.

The business owners, those in the community that truly strive to be productive, are punished the most�.
Originally Posted by ingwe
It IS nice to see we aren't the only ones, and that the media doesn't have everyone buffaloed.

It's not for a lack of trying. ^

Not surprising, but even FOX is spinning this thing into some kind of civil rights violation without knowing chit about what actually happened between the cop and suspect.

I wasn't there either but I'd be willing to bet the cop didn't just decide to shoot the guy because of the color of his skin.

The whole thing's f'd up with both sides hell bent to make it worse and the media's more than happy to help make it worse so's the talking heads have something to say 44/7..
What happened to the old days when " looters will be shot". Is it against the law to shoot looters now. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...

Did you see the speech by Rep. john Lewis?

(Paraphrase) there is no need to have police here with armored vehicles, and military style weapons. president Oba needs to declare Marshall Law, and Federalize the National Guard and send them here
Wait this can't be why they put the State Highway Patrol in charge. The black commander met with his soul brothers on the street and put a new face on the entire matter. That was the B/S put out yesterday by at least one TV news outlet. Why he hit the reset button with the "protesters" Just like we did with Putin. These azz wipes never learn.
How could we possibly give them more leeway?

We could offer to pay for their spawn with white wome....uh, never mind.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Not surprising, but even FOX is spinning this thing into some kind of civil rights violation without knowing chit about what actually happened between the cop and suspect.

I wasn't there either but I'd be willing to bet the cop didn't just decide to shoot the guy because of the color of his skin.

The whole thing's f'd up and both sides seem to be hell bent to make it worse.

Race issues weren't issues before Obama.

We have been purposely set back 50 years or more with all the race baiters in the past 2-3 years.

I'm a prime example of this myself. Before all the race baiter driven BS in the past few years, I never even had "race" on the radar. But now that this is shoved down our throats on a daily basis, I am seeing it for what it is... Incitement to not only riot, but to involve Americans in an all out race war, where the current administration has already chosen the winner.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Did you see the speech by Rep. john Lewis?

(Paraphrase) there is no need to have police here with armored vehicles, and military style weapons. president Oba needs to declare Marshall Law, and Federalize the National Guard and send them here

Their brothers in Oakland want to share their support http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/15/6632666/oakland-march-over-ferguson-marred.html I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country. I feel really sorry for the cop....even if he was justified, he's still gonna be fugged...
I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country.

I hope it does. It's time. I'm tired of seeing how far we will go to placate these people. Time to get down to reality.

There is only so much pushing a person can take before they say "enough", and the fight is on...
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

The whole thing's f'd up and both sides seem to be hell bent to make it worse.

Race issues weren't issues before Obama.

We have been purposely set back 50 years or more with all the race baiters in the past 2-3 years.

I'm a prime example of this myself. Before all the race baiter driven BS in the past few years, I never even had "race" on the radar. But now that this is shoved down our throats on a daily basis, I am seeing it for what it is... Incitement to not only riot, but to involve Americans in an all out race war, where the current administration has already chosen the winner.
The "current administration" may be in for a bit of a shock.

It started out that way and the media absolutely blasted the St. Louis County police for maintaining order through tear gas, ect. People were howling about the militant presence of tactical teams shooting gas when protesters became violent and out of control. (BTW - so did many here at the Fire). The Govenor of Missouri pulled an illegal action by ordering the State Patrol to take over. The Troop Commander of the local Troop is actually a black man from Ferguson and he put on a dog and pony show marching with the protestors, speaking just like Jesse Jackson literally, pulling out all the local officers and promising peace. After the first night this trooper lied on camera and stated there were no calls for service and no incidents, yet a woman was shot, an officer struck by a thrown brick and a highway patrol car trashed. He got caught in that lie later and stammered something about meaning no "important incidents." Last night he ordered the troopers to stand down which had the effect of there being no law enforcement in Ferguson. Of course that clearly revealed the true colors (no pun intended) of the protestors. There will be a lot of finger pointing today!!!

You should have seen the WTO riots in Seattle, makes this look like childs play...the Cops were told to stand down. While kneegers and anarchist,trust fund [bleep] were tearing and stealing from the downtown stores. They did 650k damage to the building I was working at the time. UFB.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
What happened to the old days when " looters will be shot". Is it against the law to shoot looters now. Hasbeen

Yes. It is illegal to use deadly force on looters.

Travis
The rioters and looters don't have jobs, so no loss there. They do however have an income that is secure, so no loss there either, likewise their food stamps, health care, and subsidized housing should all still be intact.

The business owners, those in the community that truly strive to be productive, are punished the most….

Correct Sir!
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Not in Texas. wink
I love how Faux News tries to explain there are "peaceful" protesters.

How the fugg can you protest something that isn't known? Get the fugg off the street you lazy fuggs.

Travis

Not in Texas. wink

Unfortunately location has little to do with it any more.

And the restrictions on Use of Force are getting more severe every day. I foresee a massive shortage in law enforcement personnel within the next 10 years.

Travis
I am so glad I got rid of my T.V coming up on three years. Just watch the Hawk games at Dad's or Buddies house.

And the restrictions on Use of Force are getting more severe every day. I foresee a massive shortage in law enforcement personnel within the next 10 years.

Travis

Location has quite a bit to do with the justification of deadly force under state law.

Texas and few other states have specific laws that say you can shoot to protect property. Especially at night. Location where that happens may mean the difference in living free afterwards, or in the penitentiary.

Not in Texas. wink

Travis

Nah. They'll just hire the same overweight African-American women that the TSA hires now and fill the rest of the spots with illegal-alien "dreamers". On the bright side, rather than paying thousands of dollars in attorney's fees, you'll be able to bribe an officer for $500 or so (like they do in most third-world countries) and be merrily on your way.

Just consider it another "tax"........
I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country.

I hope it does. It's time. I'm tired of seeing how far we will go to placate these people. Time to get down to reality.

There is only so much pushing a person can take before they say "enough", and the fight is on...

One of the state or county prosecutors (I can't recall which) said this case will go before a grand jury to determine if charges will be filed. It's one of the reasons for the lack of info being released. They don't want to taint potential jurors.

There's a lot more to come that will stir up the natives no matter how it proceeds. This is another "Treyvon" that will continue for months and that brings up another point. The "community" wasn't happy with how George Zimmerman's trial turned out and this time they want justice.

Location has quite a bit to do with the justification of deadly force under state law.

Texas and few other states have specific laws that say you can shoot to protect property. Especially at night. Location where that happens may mean the difference in living free afterwards, or in the penitentiary.

You're speaking to the laws regarding private citizens.

A police officer can't witness an individual breaking into a vehicle at 0300 and start shooting. I don't care if he lives in Tejas or California.

Tennessee vs Garner.

Travis
This is all just stupid BS! The people demanded that some information be released and they got it, now they're pissed because a video was released showing the 18yr old Thug robbing a convenience store 10 minutes before the shooting. It's kinda like the Tony Stewart incident in my opinion. If you make stupid decisions and put yourself in harms way ... you're at a greater risk to be in a life-threatening situation. When this cop releases a statement it isn't going to matter ... they aren't going to like it.
O is a racist POS.
where are the suicide bombers when you need one?
Originally Posted by bea175
where are the suicide bombers when you need one?

They're just a different shade of niqqer
Yep Jungle Bunnies and Sand Bunnies , not much difference
I love how Faux News tries to explain there are "peaceful" protesters.

How the fugg can you protest something that isn't known? Get the fugg off the street you lazy fuggs.

I just saw Uma Pemmaraju on FOX "America's News Headquarters" do an in-depth interview
about how many of the looters are coming into Ferguson from outside.

And FOX has this:
�STORE OWNERS IN FERGUSON say police are not intervening when looters target their stores, and that they are forced to protect their businesses, as police confirm that there were no arrests Friday night despite clashes with up to 200 protesters who say they want answers in the killing of an unarmed black teenager.�

Travis
I just watched an interview with a resident who said that last night at about 5:00 am the police left and the looters got busy. She even made a comment about how it's gone from being over the top with the military response to now not protecting businesses and people.

LE is doing everything they can to avoid arresting hood rats and further inciting the natives. It will be interesting to see if this approach emboldens the looters tonight.
I'm thinking these store owner need to call some Koreans in Los Angeles and get some advice.

Travis
locals should start shooting a few of them . 22 lr to the gut from the alleys and rooftops and just walk away like nothing ever happened
Subsonic 22's I tell you what be like Iraq dead hood rats laying in back alleys dogs eating eating on them
Letem leak a little
Hmmmm, sub sonic 22s�perhaps a suppressor�..

Could be the solution to a social problem�.
Where is the Community Relations Service when you need them?
Hmmmm, sub sonic 22s�perhaps a suppressor�..

Could be the solution to a social problem�.

Bee Sting and then they puke up a little blood then lay down and die . Couldn't get any better

Travis
shouldn't be

Not in Texas. wink

Travis
agree 100%
I say use mustard gas. That'll clear the apes out in a hurry.
Just quit selling grape kool aid, they will wither and die without the magic elixer of niqqerdom

The business owners, those in the community that truly strive to be productive, are punished the most�.

As always the government class looters, cops, pols, and organizers will all get away with 'theirs'.

As always only private citizens and private property will suffer.
Keep in mind that the Ferguson and St. Louis Cops are NO LONGER in operational command of the scene. A black State Trooper Captain is. He schmoozed with Sharpton and company right off the rip. SO the "military show of force" was withdrawn and orders were given NOT to do anything. I don't think anybody but the SP Captain and the rioters are happy about it.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Keep in mind that the Ferguson and St. Louis Cops are NO LONGER in operational command of the scene. A black State Trooper Captain is. He schmoozed with Sharpton and company right off the rip. SO the "military show of force" was withdrawn and orders were given NOT to do anything. I don't think anybody but the SP Captain and the rioters are happy about it.

So then, the government class looters, cops, pols, and organizers have, now, dropped even the pretense of opposition and have openly joined forces to oppress and bleed, both literally and figuratively, private citizens.

I guarantee you it won't get sporty in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana....
Originally Posted by Rovering
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

So then, the government class looters, cops, pols, and organizers have, now, dropped even the pretense of opposition and have openly joined forces to oppress and bleed, both literally and figuratively, private citizens.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
I foresee a massive shortage in law enforcement personnel within the next 10 years.

Travis

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=30661934
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I guarantee you it won't get sporty in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana....

True.

But, you still have your own crosses to bear there.

Time to play cowboy's and liberals. smile
Posted By: TopCat Hope and Change - 08/16/14
The time has finally come...if there is any hope to make a real change this movement needs to spread nation wide...they need to rise up and end the apartheid oppression once and for all!

Posted By: TopCat The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
The Time Has Come

Remember when the LAPD ran away?

I was waiting to greet the freedom fighters during the LA Riots and give them the secret gang hand shake, but the useless bastards were a hair too drunk to make it to my neighborhood after they looted the liquor and electronic stores...

That magnificent grass roots movement ended far too soon to make any real difference.

It's been too long and those TVs probably need to be up-graded by now.

Remember now...it's Hope and Change..
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Bwahahahahaha! laugh

I'd never seen that one before.
LoL.
Posted By: TopCat Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
There can be no Evolution without Revolution...

Rhodesia is the model...we'll have the reconquista version.
Posted By: okok Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
Was it wrong making the dead coon in the street my screen saver? laugh
Posted By: mirage243 Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
Originally Posted by okok
Was it wrong making the guy dead in the street my screen saver? laugh

You too, huh?
Posted By: okok Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
cool
Posted By: djs Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
And, a good time was had by all. Well, maybe not the shop owners, but the participants. Sad situation.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: The Time Has Come - 08/16/14
Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here every day
Learn to live like an animal
In the jungle where we play..
Evidently the way the new commander on the scene thinks the best way to 'defuse' this issue, is to pull back, and turn the town over to the looters.
link to story
Looters in Ferguson, Mo., were met with little police resistance Friday night and store owners say they were forced to protect their businesses with their own guns, Fox2Now.com reported.

"I think the first message is to remind all law enforcement that they are hired to serve and protect and if they�re going to sit back and watch looting, they're not serving us; they�re not protecting us," Pastor Robert White told the station.

A reporter from the station tweeted that police cars were seen driving past some of the stores being looted and did not respond. It rained in Ferguson Friday night and protesters could be seen outside until 6 a.m.

Two store owners, standing outside their business holding guns, told Fox2Now.com that when they called 911, they were sent from one police agency to another, and got no response.

One of the owners, with a large black gun resting on his shoulder, told the station that police were lined up blocks from the looting, and did not engage looters making off with large boxes from these stores.

"There's no police," he said. "We trusted the police to keep it peaceful; they didn't do their job."

Former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch tweeted: "You did not see "police restraint" overnight. You saw police reluctant to act. We cannot keep stoning the keepers at the gate."

Just before midnight, some in what had been a large and rowdy but mostly well-behaved crowd broke in a convenience store that police accused 18-year-old Michael Brown of robbing minutes before he was fatally shot by an officer, and began looting it, said Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson.

Some in the crowd of about 200 began throwing rocks and other objects at police, Johnson said. One officer was hurt but details on the injury were not immediately available.

Johnson said police backed off to try and ease the tension. No arrests were made.

"We had to evaluate the security of the officers there and also the rioters," Johnson said. "We just felt it was better to move back."

Meanwhile, peaceful protesters yelled at the aggressors to stop what they were doing. About a dozen people eventually blocked off the front of the convenience store to help protect it.

Friday marked a resurgence of unrest that had momentarily abated after Gov. Jay Nixon turned oversight of the protests over to the Missouri Highway Patrol Thursday. Gone were the police in riot gear and armored vehicles, replaced by the new patrol commander who personally walked through the streets with demonstrates.

The violence erupted after a day that included authorities identifying the officer who fatally shot Brown on Aug. 9. At the same news conference in which officer Darren Wilson was named, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson released documents alleging that Brown stole a $48.99 box of cigars from the convenience store, then strong-armed a man on his way out.

The released surveillance video shows a man wearing a ball cap, shorts and white T-shirt grabbing a much shorter man by his shirt near the store's door. A police report alleges Brown grabbed the man who had come from behind the store counter and "forcefully pushed him back" into a display rack.

Wilson, the officer who shot Brown, did not know the teen was a robbery suspect at the time of the shooting and stopped Brown and a companion "because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," Jackson said Friday. Police said they found evidence of the stolen merchandise on Brown's body.

Wilson is a six-year police veteran -- two in neighboring Jennings and four in Ferguson -- and had no previous complaints filed against him, Jackson said, describing him as "a gentle, quiet man" who had been "an excellent officer."

Wilson has been on paid administrative leave since the shooting. St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch said it could be weeks before the investigation wraps up.

Jackson's decision to spell out the allegations that Brown committed the robbery, and his releasing of surveillance video, angered attorneys for Brown's family and many in the community, including U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay.

Earlier Friday night, the Democratic congressman took a bullhorn and told protesters, "They have attempted to taint the investigation. They are trying to influence a jury pool by the stunt they pulled today."

Another family attorney, Benjamin Crump, said police "are choosing to disseminate information that is very strategic to try to help them justify the execution-style" killing, said Crump, who also represented the family of Trayvon Martin, the teenager fatally shot by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was later acquitted of murder.

St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley on Friday asked Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster to take over the case, saying he did not believe McCulloch could be objective. Koster said Missouri law does not allow it unless McCulloch opts out. McCulloch spokesman Ed Magee said McCulloch has no plans to surrender the case.

Also Friday, the Justice Department confirmed in a statement that FBI agents had conducted several interviews with witnesses as part of a civil-rights investigation into Brown's death. In the days ahead, the agents planned to canvass the neighborhood where the shooting happened, seeking more information, the statement said.
He may have a point�they'll run out of stuff to steal in no time. Screw the honest hard working business owners�.
He may have a point�they'll run out of stuff to steal in no time. Screw the honest hard working business owners�.

That's been the attitude of everyone (but the business owners) since this all started.

That's been the attitude of everyone (but the business owners) since this all started.

[Linked Image]

Sure Big Government's offspring have their occasional sibling spats; but they soon come together as a family to move forward to resume bullying private citizens and breaking and taking private property.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Rovering

As always the government class looters, cops, pols, and organizers will all get away with 'theirs'.

As always only private citizens and private property will suffer.

[Linked Image]
I wonder if Rovering's wife left him for the cop she was cheating on him with?
Work boots and belts are the only things safe in Ferguson...
Ha, for sure, but they save money on time clocks and cards.
© 24hourcampfire